Enjoyment from other people seeing wife naked

My wife knows and loves being seen naked, masturbating and having sex. I have numerous stories and photos she supports sharing with others. It is a massive turn-on for both of us, and she will say there is nothing more erotic for her than knowing that guys get off watching her.

My wife enjoyed being seen naked or having sex as long as the viewer was at a distance. The only people she allowed to see her naked up close were a few select friends. She would not let anybody watch her masturbate, other than one time when she lost a bet to me and had to masturbate for me.

she will say there is nothing more erotic for her than knowing that guys get off watching her.
Stripped of any chance that admitting that would lead to her guy trying to arrange it, I wonder how many women have or would fantasize(d) about that. Maybe quite a number do already and we guys aren't told, lest we get all alpha-jealous?

Why oh why must this dance be so complicated?

Stripped of any chance that admitting that would lead to her guy trying to arrange it, I wonder how many women have or would fantasize(d) about that. Maybe quite a number do already and we guys aren't told, lest we get all alpha-jealous?

I agree the golden opportunity for a better life is open communication and trust. You don't have to go far to find so many people see that as an opportunity to lie and deceive. Our relationship is one of the lucky ones. I trust my wife, and I am sure there are things we don't share, but that is to protect, not hurt.

Only recently I've started to notice that my wife enjoys being seen partially clothed. Happened twice last summer when her bikini top fell off at our friend's pool and at the beach.

Both times were ofc accidental and probably embarrassed her however later in the evening she was more horny than usual..it doesn't take a rocket scientist to put the two and two together. Before the summer ended I also noticed her at Starbucks and at a BBQ where she wasn't as careful as she normally would be when wearing one of her " shorter " sundresses this provided quite a nice view a few times both days and yeees later that evening she was just as horny if not more than the previous times hmmmm 🙂

I think a lot of women think it's just a man's idea to look at, or hook up with, other women. Also, most women seem to be really self-conscious about their own bodies and fear being judged or compared to what's seen in the media.

My wife knows that I have two of her naked photos as my phone home screens. We both think it's a rush thinking about if my phone happens to be sitting face up and a message comes and people see the phone light up with either her naked ass shot or boob shot right there for people to see. Fun stuff!

My wife knows that I have two of her naked photos as my phone home screens. We both think it's a rush thinking about if my phone happens to be sitting face up and a message comes and people see the phone light up with either her naked ass shot or boob shot right there for people to see. Fun stuff!
Haaaaa I'd love to use one of her many naughty photos as my home screen but with our kids around ummm she'd kill me if they were to see it haaaaa!???

Maybe later this afternoon when I go see a couple of my buddies for drinks I can change said home screen to something ummmm risque' and see what they think??? Hmmmmm 😜

Haaaaa I'd love to use one of her many naughty toys as my home screen but with our kids around ummm she'd kill me if they were to see it haaaaa!???

Maybe later this afternoon when I go see a couple of my buddies for drinks I can change said home screen to something ummmm risque' and see what they think??? Hmmmmm 😜
Yeah I wouldn't leave my phone out when the kids are around, but outside of that, we love the rush.
If she's okay with it, I'd say try it tonight when out for drinks! Would be fun!

Yeah I wouldn't leave my phone out when the kids are around, but outside of that, we love the rush.
If she's okay with it, I'd say try it tonight when out for drinks! Would be fun!
I really shouldn't haaaa she'd kill me but daaam you got my mind wandering now and it's all baaad haaaa!???

Yeah, no good if she'd kill you for it, but having a wandering mind and naughty thoughts can be fun even kept to yourself!
Believe me, I have a ton of naughty fantasies about my wife that I definitely keep to myself though I'd love to share!

Yeah, no good if she'd kill you for it, but having a wandering mind and naughty thoughts can be fun even kept to yourself!
Believe me, I have a ton of naughty fantasies about my wife that I definitely keep to myself though I'd love to share!
Yeah she'd kill me but funny thing is one time last summer when I was out with said buddies, she was texting me selfies are herself while I was with them.

Her way of being sure she and my attention while I'm at the bar haaaaa!! Well her selfies got more and more risque' until I went to the restroom, leaving my cell at the table and she sends some reaaaally risque' selfies which my buddies saw haaaa!???

Not my fault and wasn't here either actually but they sure got an eyeful of something's they should not had seen ahem ahsm

Yeah she'd kill me but funny thing is one time last summer when I was out with said buddies, she was texting me selfies are herself while I was with them.

Her way of being sure she and my attention while I'm at the bar haaaaa!! Well her selfies got more and more risque' until I went to the restroom, leaving my cell at the table and she sends some reaaaally risque' selfies which my buddies saw haaaa!???

Not my fault and wasn't here either actually but they sure got an eyeful of something's they should not had seen ahem ahsm
Wow, okay! How did she feel when she found out that they all saw?

Wow, okay! How did she feel when she found out that they all saw?
She was sooooo embarrassed and was a little upset at first especially after the last two photos that she sent.

I told her not to be so upset and mentioned their reaction about such a sexy pose. Saying that they wished their wives or girlfriends sent selfies like she did. She kinda felt better I guess since she was no longer upset or as upset as when I first told her.

Just so you know ummmm later that evening she was incredibly horny!! Can't lie. Not sure if it was because of what happened but I didn't bother inquiring about why she was the way she was. I left it alone to not embarrass her again.

She was sooooo embarrassed and was a little upset at first especially after the last two photos that she sent.

I told her not to be so upset and mentioned their reaction about such a sexy pose. Saying that they wished their wives or girlfriends sent selfies like she did. She kinda felt better I guess since she was no longer upset or as upset as when I first told her.

Just so you know ummmm later that evening she was incredibly horny!! Can't lie. Not sure if it was because of what happened but I didn't bother inquiring about why she was the way she was. I left it alone to not embarrass her again.
Sounds like it ended up being a fun evening!

I was pleasantly surprised to see how aroused she was. Thinking her being embarrassed and upset would had ruined her mood for a rambunctious evening ummm she was even more horny than she and been in years.

I realized soon thereafter with a few more occurrences which is another story in itself, that she has got to have a kink for being embarrassed and the reaction from someone seeing her in a way they shouldn't had. I can share more if you'd like to DM me?

Back