Dressed up in Church

for years, i have taken pics for our local catholic parish and our diocese ... for the parish and the diocese to use on their websites, newsletters, archives, special event promotions, etc.

i also take pictures of neighborhood events, parties and get-togethers, and did the same for work and client events before i retired. so i have a ton of pix of clothed ladies from these events over the years. I jerk off constantly to these pics.

for years, i have taken pics for our local catholic parish and our diocese ... for the parish and the diocese to use on their websites, newsletters, archives, special event promotions, etc.

i also take pictures of neighborhood events, parties and get-togethers, and did the same for work and client events before i retired. so i have a ton of pix of clothed ladies from these events over the years. I jerk off constantly to these pics.
That's a very hot idea. Are there particular pics that you are attracted to and is it because they are of special women or the type of clothes they wear

not anything in particular, just ladies that i find to be attractive in the PTA, soccer mom, everyday wife sense.

i'd love to find a like-minded buddy to share and chat with

When I think of women getting ready for church, I think of wholesome dresses and pantyhose. I love the thought of getting them all out of that.

My favourite young woman was making me crazy at church last Sunday. Low heels but enough to emphasize the shape of her legs and cute little arse, thickish cream tights, and a nice short sleeve dress. Very modest, but oh how I wanted her. In 54 years of cluttering up the planet she is the only one who makes me think of raising babies with her, not just sex.

Last edited:
Used to sit behind the local veterinarian. She wasnā€™t much to look at from a front, but she had the best ass in church. Loved it when we had to stand.

Imagine going through puberty and seeing all this. I was always looking forward for the kneeling parts. For two reason:
Butts and legs
To hide my hardon.

And note I am an atheist.
I think this was part of my problem. I grew up in a religious family and had to attend church whilst going through my early sexual discovery. In my mind many of the women were dressed up beautifully and even more sexy when attending weddings. I often came home and bashed one out fantasising about the women I had seen at church and especially turned on by their choice of shoes. Never got over it really.šŸ˜€

Well I went to Church this / I guess yesterday morning now and no one really caught my attention and make me think, "Hot DAMN!!! Who's that????" The woman in front of me was cute and all but she had to littles attached to her hip side. There was an older woman sitting close by in a 1 piece dress. She looked nice but was "sexy / revealing looking". I only go to Church when an Ex Gf is in town and drags me w/ her.

I honestly think they do. I think it's because they are trying to fulfill God's directive for her to breed

Back