Dressed up in Church

SG's younger sister was wearing a sweater that was on the tight side yesterday at church. First thought: Duckfoot has filled out a bit; I've been thinking that for a week or two. Second thought: those are some damn nice pretty little titties - I would love to play with them. So, over coffee after church I was reintroduced to the art of having a conversation whilst the mind is stuck on the nice little tits in front of me.

Last edited:
Imagine going through puberty and seeing all this. I was always looking forward for the kneeling parts. For two reason:
Butts and legs
To hide my hardon.

And note I am an atheist.

I don't attend church often anymore but I have found that the women dressed up much more in years past and I found that to be much sexier than the casual attire most wear these days.

grownup_corner_441_640_13.jpg

Maybe I'm attending the wrong church, but I only remember a couple of females who dressed very sexy for church during the many years I have attended. Now it's mostly every day casual clothes.

Do women get dressed up in church so that men can have sexual thoughts about them
Some do. Just like anywhere else. Some dress provocatively but have no intention of hooking up. Some are naturally hot looking without any loose fitting blouse nor hiked up skirts. The perfect delta Is the woman who wants sex and is naturally hot looking and you both see each other and connect.

Back