Dressed up in Church

Love this thread. I am hugely turned on by religious women of all faiths who struggle to reconcile their sexual needs with the expectations and prohibitions of their religions. Some of my most erotic and exciting experiences have been with Christian, Moslem and Jewish women seeking release….

Love this thread. I am hugely turned on by religious women of all faiths who struggle to reconcile their sexual needs with the expectations and prohibitions of their religions. Some of my most erotic and exciting experiences have been with Christian, Moslem and Jewish women seeking release….
Totally agree with you Joe..god love these woman.. ❤️‍🔥

Great conversation and I have had some wonderful experiences with religious women in inappropriate settings.

A Lady Pastor was in town for a month to teach a seminar. We met on a vanilla dating site even though I'm not a bit religious.

She taught me how she liked being spanked. Doggy position and a swat on her cheeks at every stroke. I had my most fabulous orgasm with her while she was teaching me how to spank.

Easter morning I ran into one of the girls I know at church, and I had one of those - oh my moments. Her best dress is a little more snug than it used to be and emphasized her narrow waist and nice small-B breasts - and she is SO healthy looking! Her sister was a bit of a fashion disaster, but given the week she had just had I wasn't surprised.

Your pics and discussion will have me eyeing the ladies at church in a whole new light. I already get horny when i am there but now it will picture them and think of these conversations and boing “boner” appears!

Love the sounds of her high heels..on the old wooden floors of the church...that erotic click...big woodie😜👠

There are always several women who are very nicely dressed at my church. Most are not super-daring, low-cut, or otherwise revealing, but some are very form-fitting and attractive.

Their daughters, on the other hand, wear super-short dresses showing as much skin as mom and dad will allow. I don't go for younger women, but even I can't help but gawk at what some of them wear.

And I am always amused that so many people think being religious means not having a high sex drive. So wrong! The kinkiest people I know are religious and some are clergy.

Well, the Pastor's son who owned our house before us was conceived when his father was 66. Never under-estimate the clergy!

Back