Dominion: Out of Character (OOC) Thread

That's a good question. I don't see a work-out room on the plans. Everyone seems to be in awfully good shape. Do we have a place to get exercise other than in the bedrooms?

Jo?

Rooms downstairs labeled recreation and games could have gym equipment placed in them. They are big enough to contain moderate sized home gym equipment, say enough to give a basic workout. Best place to place them would be in the games room I think.

Also remember there are Stables. Stables contain hay bales and rope pulleys. Several hay bales together on a pulley pulled to the ceiling for ten to twenty minutes is a major workout. This was done by several competitors in the worlds strongest man competition.

I don't want people sweating all over my Recreation and Games room.

I say the equipment is in the 21x19 foot Playroom.

basement2.gif

It would be lined up facing the windows looking across the veranda.

I’m thinking the main equipment being:

With my last post this can also be used as an excuse for missing your shot. If you flip the coin and it comes up tails you can discuss with the person who get's your controller and put the blame on them turning it up at just the wrong moment.

This layout does not quite match the floor plans, which should always prevail, but this should give you the general contents and appearance of the "playroom under the stairs."

I hope it's okay that I used this picture in the post I just did.

attachment.php

I see nothing in it that contradicts the floor plans. I'll remove it from the post if you want me to, Josephine.

Rose's and My Posts

I hope it's okay that I used this picture in the post I just did.

attachment.php

I see nothing in it that contradicts the floor plans. I'll remove it from the post if you want me to, Josephine.

It works. Great job!

Meanwhile, I proceeded to prepare for my next post using the procedure
outlined above. I started by flipping a virtual coin and got "tails."

attachment.php

This means I'd miss. I wrote
the post according to that. (it was a prior suggestion by Aussie_Wolf that put the blame on Karen for the miss.)

So, the score remains this:

MEN'S CUPS

1. Get naked; If naked, strut
  2. Lap dance
  3. Insert a small vibrating butt plug until the end of the game
  4. Fellatio 4 a friend
  5. Be spanked
  6. ***Gone***
  7. Handcuffs
  8. Wank While We Watch
  9. You will ass fuck your opponent
  10. Oral 2 Orgasm

WOMEN'S CUPS

1. Get naked; If naked, strut
  2. Lap dance
  3. ***Gone***
  4. Fellatio 4 a friend
  5. Be spanked
  6. Fuck
  7. Handcuffs
  8. Wank While We Watch
  9. You will ass fuck your opponent
  10. Oral 2 Orgasm

I hope Josephine and Carl aren't making this boring.

Attachments

• post213a.JPG
    post213a.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 1
Here are a couple images of "Candyfloss," the comic strip character on whom Michele is loosely (and I emphasize "loose" in so many ways!) based.

latest

attachment.php

I'm leaning toward her appearance being that of Gwyneth Paltrow, but Scarlett Johansson is running a close second.

I'm not putting it to a vote, but would a[appreciate any input you all may have.

Please disregard the above, rather...

I have received several requests:

1. To establish a "look" for Michele" at Dominion; and
  2. To post more pictures of myself to supplement those at my profile.

I have decided to kill two birds with one stone (not that I would ever really kill birds with a stone {that's cruel!}, it's just an expression) and, having run the following photos past Empress Josephine and received her approval, declare that Michele in the story looks like me in real life.

So here is our face:

attachment.php

And here is our body, front and back:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Is this good enough?

I hope so.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Face0001.jpg
    Face0001.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 4
  • Body0001.jpg
    Body0001.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Body0002.jpg
    Body0002.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 7

I have decided to kill two birds with one stone (not that I would ever really kill birds with a stone {that's cruel!}, it's just an expression) and, having run the following photos past Empress Josephine and received her approval, declare that Michele in the story looks like me in real life.

So here is our face:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Is this good enough?

I hope so.

Thanks!

I'm glad you decided to go ahead with these!

Rose4Emily, after several long moments after the first Wow. I can now say your gorgeous and very appealing to the eyes. Take a bow girl! (Hungrily wanting to see the effect of gravity upon those breasts.) Yeah I know! :devil:

Rose4Emily. Absolutely gorgeous. Now I am really jealous of Amber getting to monopolize you for so long. :(

I'm glad you decided to go ahead with these!

Rose4Emily, after several long moments after the first Wow. I can now say your gorgeous and very appealing to the eyes. Take a bow girl! (Hungrily wanting to see the effect of gravity upon those breasts.) Yeah I know! :devil:

Rose4Emily. Absolutely gorgeous. Now I am really jealous of Amber getting to monopolize you for so long. :(

Thank you all!

You're all too sweet!!!!!

So here is our face:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Is this good enough?

I hope so.

Thanks!

This is perfect for Michele!

So here is our face:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Is this good enough?

I hope so.

Thanks!
Good enough? That must be a trick question. Amazing is certainly good enough

Doing Your Research

I've read, in trying to improve my writing, that it is important for fiction to be grounded in facts and consistency. In fact, the more fantastic the fiction, the more important it is for the little details to be right.

In my post today, Mary describes herself as "one of about fifty patrol deputies in the local sheriff's department."

I did not just pull the number fifty out of a hat. If you google it, Lake Geneva, where our story is set, is in Walworth County, Wisconsin. I went to the website of the Walworth County Sheriff and found that the patrol division of that sheriff's department has "45 patrol deputies, 6 sergeants, and a captain." Hence the "about fifty patrol deputies" of my post.

To an oldster like me, the internet is a miraculous resource. I would encourage all writers to use it to add little accurate details to their product to help give it that ring of authenticity.

Nicely done madam. Actually I have to do that a lot when I write. Especially as a lot of the threads I write in seem to be based in America LOL. Try to get a least some of my facts right. :)

I like historical stories. Getting to know 10th century Byzantine history real well.

Comfort, Decadence, and "Eekzercise equeepment."

In an earlier post on this thread, Josephine described the non-dungeon playroom like this:

Please remember, to help you describe the scenes you portray in our story, I have provided a
complete set of floor plans for the manor house.

. . .

While we are on the topic, in
my post this morning, I make reference to "the playroom under the stairs." That would be the one at the bottom of this floor plan:

basement2.gif

I picture that as the more "dungeon" sort of playroom, akin in furnishing to my virtual "
Basement Boudoir." The other playroom, to the left on the plan, I see more as a room of comfort and decadence, with huge couches and sectionals, and toys of all sorts, not just those related to BDSM. . . . .
{Redacted with emphasis added.}

She later added this:

basement2.gif

As it looks like four of our characters are now heading in this direction, I thought I'd put this up as a reminder so that we're all on the same page, so to speak.

basement2.gif

In my last post, I added some to all this. If there is any objection, please let me know and I'll adjust my post.

Where's William

Currently in the story, Constantine, Ian, William and I are gathered in one of the playrooms. I'm concerned that Elvenoff1, who plays William, may have left for good. The last activity shown for him was his January 15, 2017 post at Dominion.

Does anyone have any idea what's become of him? Alternatively, if he has disappeared, how do we disengage him from the story? Your thoughts will be appreciated.

I would go with the simple of approach of commenting that it looks like he wandered away. (Bathroom perhaps) It allows you to continue moving forward and if he reappears, he can easily add himself back.

Currently in the story, Constantine, Ian, William and I are gathered in one of the playrooms. I'm concerned that Elvenoff1, who plays William, may have left for good. The last activity shown for him was his January 15, 2017 post at Dominion.

Does anyone have any idea what's become of him? Alternatively, if he has disappeared, how do we disengage him from the story? Your thoughts will be appreciated.

I would go with the simple of approach of commenting that it looks like he wandered away. (Bathroom perhaps) It allows you to continue moving forward and if he reappears, he can easily add himself back.

Lordmikel's suggestion is a good one!

I would also suggest, CC, that you send Elvenoff1 a PM telling him what you've done so he can "easily add himself back," if and when he returns.

Passed 2k

I just noticed we hit 2000 posts on February 20.

There should have been cake.

:mad:

Don't Forget the Floor Plans, Etc.

The conversation my character Ian was having with Chrissy and Constantine in the kitchen had sputtered out and I sought a way to re-energize it. Then I read CCorteeze's last post:

Karen's giggle in her ear as she pinched Mary's nipple and rubbed her clit more vigorously drove Mary's orgasm to new heights.

"Fuck!" Mary screamed with joy as her rapidly thrusting hips pounded Malcolm's hips against the felted hard slate of the pool table. "That's perfect!!!!"

Seeking inspiration in her scream, I looked at the basement floor plan.

basement2.gif

I noticed that the circular rise of the stairwell would direct any sound from the pool table right up the stairs. To see where that sound -- in this case Mary's orgasmic scream -- would emerge, I looked at the ground floor plan.

main.gif

I saw that any such sounds would be channeled right into the doorway from the foyer into the kitchen. That inspired this post:

"Fuck! That's perfect!!!!" Despite the mansion's high ceilings and thick walls, Mary's scream echoed up the basement stairs. The orgasmic tenor -- in various meanings of the word -- of her loud cries remained distinctly audible to those seated in the kitchen.

Ian laughed and said to Chrissy and Constantine: "Well, one of you ought to start lunch. It sounds to me like people are starting to finish up their morning activities!"

My point is this: If you're stuck for something to write, don't forget that Josephine and various commentators have provided a wealth of background information about Dominion manor both in the story thread introduction and in this OOC thread. Use it for inspiration!

Back