The Triple Trap [closed for milkmaiden38 and Cherubian]

"And you used your mad oral skills to persuade him?" Sandra had to chuckle at the bad pun as she approached. Taltuf's cock rose to greet her.

"It's always helpful if you know how to use your mouth" Cassied stooped to her level of humor as she got to her feet and began picking up the armor pieces she had dropped previously. Seeing her bent over ass caused Taltuf's gaze to wander away from Aeliana's breasts for a few moments, and his erection became even more rigid.

"You know, I've come to give you this." Sandra once again produced the pendant, and this time extended her arm to offer it to Cassie. "In all the trouble with the incoming attack we both almost forgot it, but we really don't want this one to fall into the goblin's hands, so you should hold onto it. Besides, it is yours anyways."

"Ahh, thank you." Cassie happily pocketed the vile device before she continued strapping her armor back on.

Taltuf had no clue what they were talking about, and neither did he care. He just continued to stand there, a bit dumb founded, with his hard cock out. There was regret in his gaze as he watched more and more of Cassie's smooth skin disappear under the armor's metal. Which did not go amiss with her.

"You know ..." she said as she stepped behind Aeliana "Your commander for the mission here ..." one hand reached around to Aeliana's front "... would also like to thank you for your bravery." Nimble fingers undid the clasp that held the tunic together in front, and then she pulled the fabric down over both of the elf's shoulders, completely baring her upper body as the garment was only kept from dropping to the ground by her sword belt. There was a sharp intake of breath from the spectating male, and his organ literally jumped at the revelation.

"We may be dead tomorrow ..." Cassie whispered into Aeliana's ear "Enjoy it while you can."

Sandra was surprised at first, but then her libido kicked in and she nodded. Her nipples were already rock hard. "I am not as good with my mouth as my friend here." She replied, already smiling. "But ... there are alternatives."

Slowly she turned to face one of the embrasures, her hands coming to rest atop the parapet to both sides of it, her upper body bending slightly forward in the process. There was the sound of steps approaching from behind, and then one hand slipped past her side and carefully hefted her right breast from underneath, beginning to knead it gently. Meanwhile her tunic was lifted, exposing her bare ass as well, and she could feel his tip probing her entrance, finding it increasingly lubricated with each passing moment.

As she was waiting to be penetrated Sandra's gaze swept over the nightly landsacpe beneath. Which was not nightly at all to her thanks to her impressive night vision. The muddy clear ground close to the walls, and the treeline a hundred yards away. The soft breeze playing with her hair. Wind rustling the leaves of the trees. A small animal here and there. A bunch of goblins emerging with wooden planks ...

Wait, what?

"Stop it" Sandra reached behid herself to gently push Taltuf away as she straightened herself up. She kept her voice low for now, though. It might be better to not let the goblins know they were already discovered.

"Over there..." she whispered while pointing in the direction she had seen them. "Can you see those vile little green critters? Those are goblins, correct?"

Last edited:
FUCK IT ALL TO HELL!

“I can’t see anything” Taltuf whispered back as his big cock throbbed, begging for release.

Cassie could not see anything either, and at first, she thought maybe Aeliana had made up the goblins to get out of sex. But the way that girl got off on fucking, she knew it must be serious.

“Aeliana, we can’t see that far in the dark. But if you see them. I believe you.” Cassie said.

“There are bigger creatures with them. Carrying fern branches…” Aeliana added

“I’ll sound the alarm” Taltuf said as he got his cock back in his pants.

“No. Let’s spread the word quietly” Aeliana suggested

Cassie nodded in agreement. “That is a GREAT idea” she agreed in a whisper. “I’ll warn the people on the west wall.” Taltuf went to warn the people on the east wall. In moments both of them returned.

“The word is being spread.” Cassie told Aeliana. “I need to head over to the catapults” she told her friend. Aeliana had a sad look in her eyes. That was when Cassie realized Aeliana’s plan to be in the trees was no longer possible.

“Aeliana, since you can’t get to the trees anymore. You can join me?” Cassie offered

“Yes!” Aeliana gasped in excitement as an idea came to her. “I might still make it to the trees!”

More archers were all around them now, as the castle defenders got quietly into position. Cassie and Aeliana moved to the nearest catapult. That was when they heard a strange horn blowing noise from the forest.

“What is that?” Cassie asked the soldier near her.

“A troll war horn” He replied.

“FUCK IT ALL TO HELL!” Cassie gasped in a whisper in total frustration. She knew trolls were bad. The situation to defend the fortress was now even worse.

The soldier looked at her… for issuing such un-lady like words… A few seconds later a massive rock came flying into the side of the fortress, smashing the wall and sending chucks brick everywhere. People screamed and ran for cover. The soldier next to Cassie struggled to find the right words to say and then looking at her and yelled “FUCK IT ALL TO HELL!!! … THEY HAVE ROCK THROWING TROLLS”

He said more quietly to Cassie “thank you for those fine words.”

The fortress torches flared up. And with the additional light Cassie saw the approaching army. She looked back at her team and all the men had reached the catapult. “Is everyone ready?” She asked.

Everyone nodded. “FIRE” she ordered. The big catapult went whoosh and a huge rock flew at the attacking goblins. Smashing in to them. It did not, however hit where the ram was.

“Nice… we need to aim a little to the left” Cassie ordered

Last edited:
The soldiers were quick to follow Cassie's orders. Wood creaked and iron scraped over stone, but in no time the massive war machine had slightly shifted it's aiming angle and was being loaded again.

Not to sit around idly Sandra picked up a bow one of the soldiers busy moving the catapult had dropped, grabbed an arrow from the quiver, knocked it, took aim and let fly. The good news was that the projectile indeed moved away from the castle and did not cause any harm to friendly troops. In a wide arch it sailed through the night air until it desceded and buried itself in the shoulder of a goblin about fifty yards from the catapult crew she had aimed at. "Good shot" one of the recruits comment. "Uhmmm ... yeah, thank you." The blond elf dropped the bow again before she would not be so lucky and inflict friendly fire. That clearly was not her weapon.

By now the catapult was ready.

"Fire!" Cassie gave the command. The lever was pulled and the massive rock hurled itself towards the battering ram and ... squashed it flat, crunching wood and goblin bones alike in its devastating impact. Whoever survived the hit very quickly scattered back away. There was cheering on the wallwark.

Until the next stone hit and shook the ground they stood on. The soldiers looked frightened as they struggled to keep their footing. "Darn rock throwing trolls!" one of them managed to curse out loudly.

Aeliana could see them now, far in the back. Those trolls must be massive. Twelve foot tall mountains of muscle, about half a dozen of them. And already one of them picked up another huge boulder ready to hurl.

"That's bad ..." she commented to Cassie, trying to keep her voice low not to hurt morale even more. "They are probably in range of the catapults, but if they keep moving even a bit we won't be able to home in on them. All the while they keep throwing rocks until there's a large enough gap in the wall ..."

Just then there was another impact, a little further to the right. At least if the troll aim was not good enough to keep hitting the same spot they would have some breathing room.

"So, how do we take them down?"

Last edited:
Cassie

"So, how do we take them down?" Aeliana asked about the rock throwing trolls

“This is my first battle… how would I know?” Cassie whispered back to Aeliana. It was not a good answer. She felt bad for saying. “Counter battery fire… that is what we’d do on earth. But the trolls will just move away before being hit.” Cassie reasoned

As she was thinking… the goblins carrying ladders came into sight. In front of them were two trolls carrying more branches. The attackers had one main path to the fortress’ main gate. With the destruction of their ram… they were making path along the side of the fortress to put up ladders.

“FIRE” Cassie screamed. The catapult fired another rock and it landed into a few of the ladders smashing them to pieces.

Cassie thought about trying to lit the branches on fire… but they were in the wet mud and were fresh branches. Without gasoline, they would not burn.

Archers along the walls started to shoot at the goblins. Killing many of them, but there were many more. It was just a matter of time before they were over run. “Think Cassie Think!” She thought to herself. Then a smile came across her face.

While Cassie was thinking Aeliana noticed messengers coming and going from the same thicket of trees.

“That must be where their command post is.” She thought. Then she turned to Cassie with a smile on her face.

Both women said at the same time “I got an idea!”

“You first” Cassie said.

“You catapult me over to those trees.” Aeliana said pointing at the trees “It is behind the enemy ranks, so should not have too many soldiers there. I’ll use a billowing cloak as improvised parachute.” Aeliana explained.

“You’ll be killed!” Cassie gasped

“Trust me, I’ll make it” Aeliana said with confidence.

“Ok” Cassie agreed.

“And what’s your idea? Aeliana asked

“We are going to mass our fire against the rock throwing trolls. But we are going to launch you first. Good luck” Cassie said as she turned to her catapult crew. “Load Aeliana into the catapult! Aim for those trees over there” She ordered, pointing to the trees.

"Good Luck I can definitely use." Now that she started to think a bit more about her spontaneous idea she came up with more and more ways it could go badly wrong. So she did the smart thing. She stopped thinking about it.

Instead she tore down a nearby small banner. That gave her a piece of cloth of about nine square yards. Firmly tying some rope to each corner transformed it into an improvised parachute. Better than nothing. Thusly 'prepared' she approached the huge war machine.

Last chance to back out. But she did not. Instead she climbed the huge apparatus and settled into the hemispherical launch device. "Ready when you are she told Cassie."

Cassie gave a brief nod to her, raised her arm, only to bring it down quickly and yell "Fire!". A level was pulled and Sandra was catapulted into the nightly sky.

Despite all the risks, it was a spectacular sigh. Involutartily the line 'I am flyyyiiiing' from Rod Steward's 'I am sailing' popped into her mind as she soared over the battlefield at high altitude, the castle, the defenders, the goblins, even the trolls looking so small from up here. That did not last long, though, before gravity demanded its toll and her descent began.

She unfurled the banner turned parachute, gripped the ropes with both hands, and hoped for the best. The device thankfully worked, slowing her down, but not as much as a real parachute would. The ground still approached at a rather rapid pace until she crashed into a treetop. The twigs and branches did slow her descent down enough - some of them even liked her so much they decided to stay with her, stuck into her armor or various bodily orifices. At least now she was slow enough to hit the ground rolling - yay for a ton of athleticism skill points - and a series of tumbles later she finally came to a halt inside a bush.

'Made it, though let's never do that again.' shot through her head.

She took her time to catch her breath, extract herself from the plant, and meticulously pluck any clingy floral elements from her body and equipment. Apparently she had gotten very lucky, none of the critters noticed that this particular catapult projectile was a little different. There was no welcoming committee so far. As stealthily as she could she began to move towards where she presumed the commander to hide.

Last edited:
Cassie
Cassie did not have time to watch if her friend landed safely. She ran to each catapult and gave them instructions. A rock came in and destroyed one of the catapults on the east wall. Her weapon was in splitters, but worse were the bodies of three of her men. They were as broken as the catapult.

“CRAP!” She yelled

Three more rocks came in and smashed into the walls. The wall shook wilding and she needed to grab on to keep her balance. She ran to the next catapult. She had to hurry they were all running out of time.

A few minutes later

It was all about timing. Every catapult was ready. She screamed at the top of her lungs “FIREEEEEE” And all the catapult released their rocks at about the same time towards the same target. Cassie watched where the rock throwing troll were located. The monster did not know where to run as there was just too many rocks coming in all at once. Her plan worked as the rocks smashed into the trolls kill 5 of them, wounding 3 more.

“That’s for damaging one of my catapults, ASSHOLES!” she yelled over the wall.

As she looked down at the attacking goblins, she was almost frozen in fear. The ladders swung into place and the little green attackers came up them so fast she barely had time to pull her sword out.

Aeliana

High Prince Uze-Kaw command encampment was a series of three tents. In between the tents were his elite bodyguards, and two troll! Aeliana had hoped there were less guards and she had more people to help her. To make matters worse, there were three tents. Which one was the right tent?

Her thoughts were interrupted as the High Prince Uze-Kaw walked out of his tent. She knew it was the leader, the big goblin was wearing a crown. He also walked with a sense of accomplishment as the reports of the goblins swarming over one wall were coming in.

“It will all be over soon!” The prince said to mostly himself.

Aeliana had no doubt that he was the leader. This was her chance. Kill him and the army would be thrown into confusion. The goblin commander’s arrogance and confidence just grated on her. Aeliana carefully moved forward to get into position.

A grin appeared on the hobgoblin’s face, as his sword glowed blue. He peered right at Aeliana. “What do we have here… a single lone elf! You are not a challenge to ME!” he bragged “Stand up so I can properly gloat.”

Aeliana stood up.

“Good. It gives me a nice warm evil feeling in the black pit of my soul … when I utterly grind your worthless fortress into the dirt and kill everyone inside.”

Aeliana sensed the goblin commander was right. She could hear the screams of people on the walls. She needed to turn this battle around.

“You see while you have been busy fighting my army. YOU forgot to defend from an underground attack. Soon my loyal worm creatures will break through the foundation and filled the fortress with millions of hungry monsters!” He bragged

An aid to the Goblin leader asked “High Prince… shall we kill her?”

The Goblin commander laughed “No… let her watch everyone die first!”

Aeliana

Fuck, Underground worms? What was this, Dune - the Swamp Edition? Cassie, the General, all the people in the castle ... they are not expecting this at all. She should know, she was there in the planning meeting. She needed to do something, and quick.

"But while she watches ...." That hobgoblin leered at her with sadistic glee. Did his eyes linger a bit too long on her tits as he did? "... we should disarm her, not that the little elf gets any ideas." He gestured for two of his aides, and the pair, burly orc fighters clearly part of his elite bodyguards, approached. She had to act now!

"You want my swords? Here, you can have them ..." Slowly her hands went to her sides, and then in a blur of motion she grabbed the hilts of her weapons. Out came the sharp implements, and while the two orcs were still reaching for their own weapons they were cut down in a beautifully executed synchronized strike.

Seizing the moment of surprise, with everyone still staring at her transfixed, Aeliana lept up in the air and landed on the shoulder of the first troll. A quick horizontal cut opened up his throat, and while his blood was raining down on those in attendance she already sommersaulted over to the other troll to repeat the process.

"Kill her!" Uze-Kaw screamed, simultaneously pointing at her and taking a few steps back. "Kill her before she can harm me." The remaining have dozen elite orcs, too indoctrinated to do some thinking of their own, obeyed. They drew their weapons and positioned themselves between their prince and the unexpectedly lethal elf. They had almost taken up formation when Aeliana landed in front of them, blood dripping from both blades. Immediately the first one charged.

She ducked under his blow and her exquisite blade cut effortlessly through his armor as she opened his bowels, causing his intestines to spill forth. The next one did not fare any better. By now she was amidst them, using the fact that they needed to measure their blows for risk of hitting one of their own to her advantage. Her swords danced to a quick and deadly tune, and in no time she was standing amidst a circle of corpses, her focus returning to the goblin prince.

That was definitely not what Uze-Kaw had expected. Not at all. Who was that elf who had just decimated his elite bodyguard without breaking much of a sweat. He firmly gripped human gutter as he raised his weapon. Maybe he should have started running the moment the fighting started, but now it was too late. As he was facing the approaching Aeliana, preparing for their duel, his thoughts raced, calculating his outs.

"Who is watching whom die now?" she casually asked, about to attack him.

Suddenly Uze-Kaw dropped to his knees, tossed away his sword, and raised his arms. "I surrender" he yelled. After seeing that display of martial prowess in his shrewd mind this should give him the best odds of survival. Those do gooders didn't kill off surrendered enemies, did they? The remaining goblins had been smarter than the orcs and retreated behind the tents the moment it was clear what they were up against, and now some peered around tent corners in surprise. Their fearsome leader knew he was in the process of massively ruining his reputation, but to him being disgraced and alive was very much preferable to a heroic death.

Sandra herself was at least as surprised as his underlings. Wasn't this supposed to culminate into a climactic duel? Well, she wouldn't look the gift horse in the mouth.

"All right" she finally collected herself "Call off the attack. Now."

Cassie

At first the defenders could bravely fight off the goblins. Use long forked poles to puch those ladders back away from the castle walls, preferably with lots of goblins on them to fall to their death.

But their were so many of those nasty little green critters. Again and again the ladders came up, and once the defenders had been worn down by the endless green wave larger creatures were starting to join the fray.

Cassie could only watch as a massive orc - a mountain of muscle at least seven foot tall - started to climb the ladder closest to her. With his massive steel shield - forged in the relief of a frightening demoic visage - he easily blocked whatever the solders literally threw at him, and in no time he hauled himself onto the wall walk. One sweep of his shield arm swatted away another two defenders as he brought out his axe. Any normal human would need both hands to lift that weapon, but he wielded it like a toy. Another soldier was cut down, and then his gaze fell on Cassie.

"I like you" His mouth widened into a toothy grin. "I will keep you."

Just then she could feel a faint trembling in the ground.

Last edited:
Cassie

The huge orc started to move toward Cassie.

“You’re dead now, then I’m free!” A voice said in her head.

“Fuck Off” Cassie said aloud to the voice in her head, but the Orc thought she was talking to him.

“I’m going to fuck you all right!” He growled as he charged at her. Cassie had limited skills with a sword and knew fighting this brute was not winnable. So she jumped up into the catapult and got behind the large spring loaded arm near the payload bucket.

The big orc climbed up to the catapult and reached for Cassie. That was when Cassie moved back and away only to run into the stonewall behind her.

“Crap” She gasped. The big orc's head whipped around; his bulging eyes fixed on her. The Orc climbed into the catapult and reached out and grabbed Cassie. That was exactly what she was hoping he’d do.

“FUCK YOU” Cassie said as she kicked the firing mechanism. The catapult was not loaded, but the arm sprang forward and smashed into the orc. The massive log actually cracked under the impact. But it trapped the Orc. It actually probably killed the orc, but Cassie stabbed her sword into its neck just to make sure it was dead.

That seemed to trigger something in her. She jumped down from the catapult and screamed at the human defenders “Do you want to live forever?” Then she ran at the goblins and smashed into them with all her strength. This caused a few them to fall off the wall.

“COME AND GET IT… YOU LITTLE GREEN SHITS… TIME TO DIE!!” She yelled. She was slashing with her sword with such intensity that the goblins did not know what to do! She was a force of nature! They backed away from her.

Jarvan saw what Cassie was doing and rallied the men “Everyone ATTACK!”. His men were on the opposite side of Cassie. So as long as she held her position, The goblins were trapped and no more could come up the ladders. Jarvan pressed his attack.

Desperation: a state of despair, typically a result of rash or extreme behavior

A minute later that was how Cassie felt… desperate! Her rash behavior to attack, take and hold the wallwalk had placed her in a state of desperation. To compound things Jarvan was attacking, which made the goblin want to escape through her!

Cassie was near the mid-span of the wall with a bunch of goblins attacking her! To her credit, in her wake there was wallwalk slippery with black blood and gore. Pieces of cut up goblin bodies everywhere like some kind of goblin slicing machine had come through.

But now she was being pushed back, she knew it was now just a matter of time. The ones in front rushed at her, drawing her attention. Their rush ended in screams of agony as Cassie smash their swords away and then with a back swing smashed their head in. But two got past her, their swords aimed at her exposed back.

The blows never landed … as Cassie heard an odd sound. It was like a shrieking soft whistle that was followed by a thud then a goblin's scream of death. She turned just enough to see what had happened. Two arrows spouted from the two attacked goblin's bodies. Covering fire was from Taltuf!

She held her position, but this time there was no desperation in her fighting … only confidence. She had someone covering her back! She laughed insanely “Come on … my little green friends!!” she growled in almost a sensual way “I want to fuck you all to death!”

It was a ridiculously dangerous thing to do … but suddenly Cassie rushed at the goblins. Her sword removed limps and one head! There was a fountain of blood up through its neck as a result.

“Oops …I guess he came too soon!” Cassie commented. “And I was looking forward to have a threesome with them!” She sighed. A few more arrows hit more goblins and suddenly there was a rout. The goblins simply jumped off the wall, or surrenders to the defenders. Dropping their weapons.

Cassie was so happy until she noticed Jarvan had been killed just before the surrender.

Aeliana

The high prince slowly got back up on his feet. His dark orange skin seemed lighter. His yellow eyes under his beetling brows turned to his goblin subcommanders.

“Order all units to stand down.” He told them.

The High Prince had been beaten, but his elaborate uniform with its blood-red piping and black leather still communicated to them he was their commander.

Last edited:
Aeliana

The three remaining goblin subcommanders looked nervously at their chieftain. Call off the attack, now? That might piss off quite a large part of the troops, and their mighty leader - not so mighty anymore now that he had surrendered - was clearly acting under duress. On the other hand they also really did not want to piss off the elf girl. She looked so cute and fuckable with her massive titties, but they had seen what she had done to the trolls and the elite guard, and in their mind it was quite clear what she would do to them if they did not follow her command. Like their leader they preferred a life in disgrace to a heroic death.

So after exchanging a few more glances one of them scurried over to where a big horn was erected on a scaffold. He put his lips to the mouthpiece, and blew the command for retreat. The signal eachoed through the forest and all across the battlefield.

"And what about those worms?" Aeliana's gaze bore into Uze-Kaw and the grip on the hilt of her sword tightened demonstratively.

The hobgoblin hunched over, hesitating for a few moments. But the signal for retreat was out anyways. They sooner they finished here the sooner he might get away before he got torn apart by his own troops. At least by the stronger and greedier elements of his army. "Over there ..." he gestured towards a path between the trees. "There our shamans have erected their hut. From within they control those beasts ..."

"Time for a hike ..." With a gesture she invited her captives to lead the way. Just as she was about to follow she noticed metal glinting in the trampled grass. The goblin prince's sword. She remembered how it had glown and given away her well hidden position. Such a valuable artifact should not be left behind in the dirt, and she would not mind a second long blade. Quickly she reached down to pick up the weapon, unaware of the sudden sadistic grin on Uze-Kaw's face. That was an unexpectedly favorable turn of events.

"I am Human Gutter the Mighty." a shrill voice revebrated through her head as her fingers closed around the hilt "And you will serve me, elf slut. First you will get naked and stick my handle into your pussy ..." As she heard those words she felt a brief tingling on her scalp similar to when Prexir had tried to use his taliman on her.

"I'd rather not" she replied with her thoughts.

"And when I am done with you you will get down on all fours for the boss and ... what? What do you mean, you'd rather not?" If this was even possible the voice became more high pitched and shrill.

"Well, I have a battle to win, and there is a bit of time pressure, you know. Also, I am really not into masturbating and sex toys. Maybe I'll bend over for your boss later, when this is all done and I am in the mood, but not now."

"How? Why? I command you ... You must obey ... why? Whaaaaaa...."

Sandra got the weird impression that talking sword just had a nervous brakdown. Whatever. She tuned out its whining ... which was surprisingly easy now that she focused on it ... and returned her attention to the goblin quartet. Uze-Kaw at least was quite surprised that nothing had happened, and his expression showed that. He did not say anything, though, but with a resigned slump of his shoulders led the way. He'd have to find another way to escape. And to fuck that haughty elf. The longer he thought about it the more he wanted to plough her for what she had done to him.

Less than fifty yards, and the path opened into another clearing. In the center stood a hemishperical clay hut, and around it about half a dozen guards. Aeliana did not need to say anything, just stand by and watch in silence as the goblin prince sent them away to join the army and organize the retreat. They clearly did not like this, but they liked it even less to be killed for insubordination, so soon they were gone. Which cleared the path into the hut proper.

Inside, on the corners of an equilateral triangle carved into the ground, sat three goblins, each adorned with a plethora of talismans and fetishes, in a deep trance focussed on the glowing crystal in their midst. "This is the stone of Yarg" Uze Kaw explained in a hushed whisper. "It is the key to controlling the worms and ..."

"You don't say ..." In a swift motion Sandra stepped forward and with a mighty strike of her sword shattered the crystal.

Knix the goblin

Knix was not happy.

It should have been easy. The outnumbered the humans by so much. Just surprise them, storm the castle, and then have a lot of fun torturing, raping, and eating them.

But those mean humans instead decided to put up a fight. His fellow goblins, traditionally given the role of cannon fodder like in any evil army, died by the score on the walls. Their first assault had already been beaten back, and they even had killed trolls with those mean stone throwing apparatuses. Fuck it all to hell, they have rock throwing machines!

And yet they were supposed to press on, and the more of his green skinned kin died, the closer Knix himself was pushed towards the wall, soon to climb one of those ladders and get his head bashed in once he reached the top. He did not like that prospect at all.

Then he heard the horn. As did everyone around him. That was ... the sign of retreat. His withered black heart jumped with joy in his chest.

"We gotta turn back" he exclaimed with glee and turned around.

"Ye sure?" the goblin next to him asked. Not every goblin was as smart as him and could remember all five horn signals.

"Yes, I am sure." Knix replied, grinning widely, and took a few steps towards the treeline while shooting one last glance back at the castle. That was when he hit a wall of flesh.

Looking up he realized it was a massive orc that had barred his way.

"Where are you goin?" the orc snarled.

"Signal for retreat, so I retreat."

"I hear no signal for retreat. And I do not retreat. Go back and up the walls. Fight." The orc pointed insistently towards the castle. Knix and his buddies were torn between their fear of the orc and their fear of the human defenders. Trusting that an order was an order Knix placed his bet.

"I am sure it was signal for retreat. I not disobey." As he said that he tried to gt past the orc. He made it about half way before the monster's axe split his head.

"When I say we fight we urghlsnfffff ...." Another one of the goblins had managed to sneak up on the orc from behind and ram his spear through the orc's throat. The big monster collapsed. Unfortunately there was another orc nearby. "What have you done to Hu-Urgh." He yelled as he advanced on the goblin, Mace raised and face red with anger.

Just then the ground burst open between them and a massive worm emerged.

Aeliana

Goblin subcommander Veelb watched as the other two goblin subcommanders worked to comply with the surrender order. “Stupid males” she thought to herself. This was a golden opportunity. If she managed to rescue the high prince, she would be greatly rewarded. She quickly came up with plan. She ran over to a group of twenty goblin archers.

“Follow me” She ordered. Then with stealth and guile, she deployed the archers around the shaman hut. “As soon as the elf appears KILL HER” she whispered to the unit. No way that elf bitch could avoid 20 arrows! Once the elf was dead, she’d get the Prince put a baby in her. She would become royalty!!

Chaos, total Chaos!!

Chaos is defined as “complete disorder and confusion”.

Cassie watched as the goblins, orcs, trolls, and worms began to fight themselves.

“What is going on down there?” Taltuf asked

“Chaos, total Chaos” Cassie replied.

“What should we do?” Taltuf asked

“First have the reserve unit check to make sure no worms are coming into the fortress. Everyone else treat the wounded, resupply, and re-arm. If you can arrange it. Let's get everyone water and some food.” Cassie suggested.

“What are you going to do?” He asked.

“Find Aeliana” Cassie said with a lot of fear in her voice.

“OUT THERE?” Taltuf yelled.

“Yes” Cassie replied.

It took Taltuf a second and then he said “I’m coming with you”

“I hope you can run fast!” Cassie remarked.

2 minutes later

The darkness seemed sharper and deeper as Cassie and Taltuf ran among the fighting groups. The fortress walls had piercing edges and imposing structures. In the shadowy light, some parts of the wall seemed to have tormented faces etched into it.

The ground was filled with bodies and blood. The remnants of the attack and chaos now happening. Black clouds of smoke from small spouts of orange flame breaking up the bleak and dark scene.

Sweat dripped down Cassie's brow as she ducked under a huge arching worm body. She gripped her sword's hilt in her hand tight as she almost ran right into an Orc!

“Human!” An Orc said and tried to attack her. She block a blow, parrying the orc’s weapon. She grunted from the force of the blow, gritting her teeth as she pushed the sword away from her head. She swung around and caught the orc’s throat. Blood spurted out, as she got past the dying orc, and kept running.

Tultuf dispatched the goblin that tried to stop him and ran to catch up to Cassie. "I think that is the last group we need to worry about” The man grunted as he and Cassie entered the forest where Aeliana had been catapulted.

Aeliana

"Where is the third one?"

The shamans had made thiS easy for her. They had first jerked violently as the crystal shattered - having a mental link with the artifact at that very moment probably was not so good for them - and then slumped to the ground into a comatose state.

So Aeliana and her prisoners waited inside the relative safety of the hut, and even from within the hut they could hear the ensuing calamity. Her plan had worked, it seemed, the attack was thwarted as the goblin army tore itself apart. Which improved her mood by a lot. Until she took a roll call. Contrary to most goblins she coudl count to three. And counting the goblins that had accompanied Uze-Kaw she came up one short.

"The third one?" The goblin prince feigned innocence, but it was his mood that was improving now.

She glared at him. One of his underlings had gotten away. And ... arranged for who knows what. "You three hold still." She snarled at her remaining captives. "One of you tries to sneak away, I'll cut him down, understood." Three goblin heads nodded immediately. Carefully she approached the exit door and peered around the corner. Immediately she picked up signs of what was awaiting her. Archers hidden in the bushes, ready to let loose the moment she stepped out of the hut. Quite a few of them.

Sandra tensed up. What now? She was going through her options. She could just run out charging at them. Using a zig zag pattern and that Deflect Arrow ability she picked up she should be able to make it to the tree line, and then things would be easier. She could also use Uze-Kaw as shield. But maybe they wanted to see her dead more than they wanted to keep their disgraced boss alive? She looked back over the interior of the hut. Maybe she could also smash through the back wall, create an unexpected second exit and surprise the ambushers?

"Time for you to surrender now, is it?" Uze-Kaw had sensed her tension, and was grinning widely now. "There is someone waiting for you out there you can not handle." he guessed "So, step out and die. Or ... surrender to me and live."

Sandra mustered the hobgoblin. And she sensed he was telling the truth. He had no intention to hill or even harm her. How his gaze dropped to her tits told her he had other intentions for her. But that she could deal with. And this might in fact be her best option. After the chaos she had caused there was no way he would get his army organized again. And she could wait for a better opportunity to jump them when the ambushers were not as ready for her as they were now.

"Alright." she admitted, her shoulders slumping. "I yield"

"Very good" He was visibly cackling with glee. His right arm extended he commanded "Hand over your weapons."

Wordlessly Aeliana undid the clasp of her sowrd belt and handed it over, all three swords attached. Immediately Uze-Kaw pulled out Humam Gutter. "Welcome back to your master" he sent his mental greetings. "Yeah .. nice to see you again, boss ..." There was a distinct lack of enthusiasm in that reply. "What ... you are not happy to be free of that elf whore?!" He insisted to know. "Well, you know, the way she gripped my hilt when she hit that crystal ... and how smoothly she put me back into my sheath afterwards ..." He could sense a dreamy undertone to that reply. With a growl Uze-Kaw shoved his weapon back into its scabbard. Faithless piece of scrap metal!

As he looked back at his newest elf prisoner his mood improved immediately. If even possible his grin widened more.

"And now ... get naked!"

Sandra flinched, and hesitated for a moment. Why was she surprised, it was clear this was going to happen, wasn't it? Let him think he has the upper hand. She just gave a nod and started to undo the clasps of her armor. Mere moments later it dropped to the ground and left her bare except for her shoes.

Last edited:
Aeliana

Uze-Kaw leered at Aeliana sexy body. A small amount of drool leaked from the corner of his mouth. He was so turned by her body. However, no matter what he did, he could not allow her to get the upper hand again on him.

“Shamen, if she does anything, blaster her with your magic.” He growled. Then he pointed at one of them. “Tell the army outside, Uze-Kaw, has over powered the elf and will soon fuck her into submission. Oh, and tell them to finish killing all the human in the fortress.”

The shaman nodded and walked out of the tent, leaving two in the tent.

“Ok elf bitch, get on all fours.” He ordered Aeliana. He clawed at the buckles of his armored pants peeling the cod piece back allowing an opening for his cock. Looking up, He caught sight of Aeliana’s naked form getting into position and grunted. "You have a good ass and nice big tits for an elf."

Aeliana made no response, but did glance back at the Hobgoblin. Uze-Kaw was grinning, exposing his yellowed teeth. She let her heavy breasts sway a little as she got on all fours, spreading her hips apart slightly. She lifted up her backside to present pert pussy lips.

Uze-Kaw’s cock got hard at that sight. He came forward and slapped his fat cock against her buttocks a couple times

“You tried to humiliated me… NOW I’ll humiliate YOU” He grunted. He leaned forward and plunged his member all the way inside her. The grotesque cock deep inside her. He began thrusting away as he made short, nasal grunts. He was a terrible lover. He humped crudely, still with his uniform on.

“I HAVE ALL THE POWER NOW” He grunted.

Cassie and Taltuf

Cassie and Taltuf crouched near a large fern plant. They both could just barely see the hut in the middle of the clearing. It was dark in the forest and the only light was from the fortress torches, which caused the shadows to dance about.

“So I think we can assume the hut is surrounded by archers, even if we can't see them all” Cassie reasoned.

“That is bad.” Taltuf replied.

“Really? Thanks, I could not figure that out for myself” Cassie said sarcastically. Taltuf got a sad look on his face. “Sorry” Cassie added “I guess the pressure is getting to me”

Taltuf nodded then asked “Any ideas?”

“Well… it is not a good idea… but that goblin seems to be in charge” Cassie said pointing at the subcommander goblin. “How about we surrender to her?”

“What?” Taltuf gasped in shock “Goblins eat prisoners!”

“Yes, but we are twice as big as a goblin. So that little green shit commander will call over at least 4 goblins for each of us. That is about half the goblins surrounding the hut. We kill them… we have gotten rid of half the problem.” Cassie explained.

“You are right. That is NOT a good idea” Taltuf agreed.

Last edited:
On all fours

The goblin prince's lack of carnal finesse was at least partly compensated by Aeliana's heightened sensivity. And his unrefined humping on the plus side gave her some time to think her situation over before she would once again lose her mind to orgasmic bliss. Or maybe he was so bad she could even keep her head straight throughout her climax?

Both his hands had gripped her hips firmly now, and he continued thrusting deeply while hurling the occasional insult towards her. "Worthless slut ...", "How do you like that ...", "'Tis the best cock you ever had, admit it ..." and so on, the usual fare.

Sandra meanwhile began to wonder whether it was a good idea to extend her captivity for a bit longer. After the mayhem she had caused the castle should be safe, and if she remained at the hobgoblin's side she would have a good chance to find out who really orchestrated this attack. Uze-Kaw might be smart and ruthless, but there is no way he was able to organize the late Stone of Yarg on his own. Unless he had gotten exceptionally lucky. There was of course the risk that she would not be able to bear witnessing the atrocities he would commit, and feel forced to intervene, shooting her plan to hell in the process.

For now, let him finish and see what he would do with her next. To further heighten his false sense of security she began to moan. She did not have to do too much pretending for that.

Outside

Just as Cassie and Taltuf were quietly discussing their approach the third shaman, as ordered by his leader, stepped outside. And was soon greeded by subcommander Veelb who emerged from her cover.

"There you are." He greeted her as he stepped closer "You do good. Elf slut surrender. Now boss put her in place." A particularly loud moan could be heard from the hut. Veelb raised her eyebrow, but the shaman continued "Gather troops. We finish off the humans."

"You sure?" Veelb nevertheless gestured with her arm to cause the archers to leave their cover and line up behind her. As organized as goblins can. "Listen ..."

The shaman halted and piqued his ears. Those sounds that carried over from the battlefield were not what he was expecting. And if that was not enough a goblin runner came crashing through the bushes. He halted before the assembly, hands on his knees, panting heavily for a few moments before he had caught his breath.

"Battle over ..." he finally reported. "Goblin kill orc, orc kill goblin, worm eat everyone ... No good to go there." Finally he straightened himself up. "Now I tell boss ..." He briefly eyed the entrance to the hut, then remembered the rumors about how Uze-Kaw treated bringers of bad news. "Errr ... you tell boss. I have urgent job to do ..." And just like that he was off in the bushes again, in the opposite direction.

The archers briefly exchanged glances, and before Veelb or the shaman could intervene at least half a dozen of them had followed their comrade, leaving only rustling twigs in their wake.

"You stay here!" Veelb shouted, and for the remaining troops this seemed to have the desired effect.

Last edited:
Cassie and Taltuf

Cassie and Taltuf watched as half the goblin archers ran off.

“I’ve got a better idea” Cassie said with a naughty smile. “Follow my lead”

“Oh shit” Taltuf mumbled under his breath, knowing Cassie’s ideas were always VERY risky.

Cassie stood up and call out to the Goblin subcommander

“Commander Veelb, I don’t want to interrupt… but the human army is preparing to sally forth from the fortress. Their plan is to kill all the remaining goblins. I thought you should know” Cassie explained

“What? Where did you come from Bitch? and why would you tell me this?” The subcommander asked as her eyes narrowed in suspicion and distrust.

Cassie smiled as she watched the remaining goblin archers she could see, run off into the forest.

“A courtesy” She replied to the goblin

“Courtesy?” Veelb asked confused

“A showing of politeness, you know, from one female to another” Cassie answered with a smile.

“Your politeness will be returned, fire a volley of arrows at that CUNT” Veelb ordered with an evil smile of her own. She turned to look at her archers and suddenly realized they had all run off. Cassie took, Veelb’s distraction, to rush at the goblin with her sword raised.

As Veelb turned back, she recovered quickly as she parried Cassie sword thrust.

“I WILL KILL YOU BITCH!!” Veelb screamed

Cassie swung again but the little goblin was hard to hit, and dodged her attacks. Then Veelb’s sword banged off Cassie’s green armor, throwing her off balance and into a nearby tree. Where she hit her head and went down.

“DIE” Veelb screamed, but Taltuf was there to protect Cassie. Blocking the sword thrust and battling the goblin.

“Stop screaming… let your sword do the talking” He recommended to the goblin.

The two dancing around each other, trading sword blows. Then suddenly Veelb screamed, green blood gurgling out of her mouth, and then there appeared the tip of a sword. Cassie had thrust her sword right up Veelb’s cunt all the way through her body cavity and out her mouth.

“I think I fucked you a bit too deep” Cassie commented as Veelb died.

“You have problems” Taltuf said to Cassie as she pulled her sword out.

“That little green cunt did not understand the bond of sisterhood.” Cassie replied and they both ran to the shaman hut.

Inside the Hut

Uze-Kaw snorted with laughter and purposely stabbed harder at Aeliana cunt.

“You elf SLUT… my cock is dominating you. My cock controls your pleasure.” Uze-Kaw said to Aeliana. He squeeze er hips. She grunted with discomfort. "Better get used to it," Uze-Kaw declared, his face twisting into a lewd grin. “Because I’m going to humiliate you a lot and you are powerless to stop me!”

He grabbed her hips and pumped his cock wildly into her. At least he was fucking her better now. Aeliana moaned louder, she just could not help it. The two remaining shaman had been watching, and now both sported erections. They could not directly masturbate in front of the prince, but both had their hands inside their robes stroking away.

There were noises outside the hut. To include someone screaming “BITCH”. But that was pretty common during a battle. So, no one, thought much of it.

Aeliana liked to drive males wild with passion. Seeing how worked up Uze-Kaw and now the two shaman were, really turned her on. Add to that, how sensitive her elf body was, she came hard. Her twitching, clenching, pussy squeezing Uze-Kaw cock.

“I just made you cum against your will, slut” Uze-Haw boosted. “Now, I’m going to cum in your face” He threatened her. Aeliana wanted at least one more orgasm from this horrible person so she decided to turn the tables on Uze-Haw.

Aeliana turned and grabbed the hobgoblin’s arm, and rolled. Normally, this would be hard to do, but with the strength in her elf body, it was easy.

“Let me do all the work” She told Uze-Haw as she was on top on him. She was riding his cock.

“What… are you doing” He gasped. He had never fucked a woman like this before.

“Just enjoy” Aeliana told him. Her pussy going up and down on his cock. “Feels good?” She asked him.

Uze-Haw just nodded as Aeliana pussy was pounding his cock. “Just don’t get soft” Aeliana instructed. Uze-Haw had no intention of that. His mind was fuzzy and all he could think about is the pleasure in his cock. His hip lurched up, trying to get even deeper inside Aeliana.

Aeliana could sense his excitement. She just had to say "Oh are you having trouble controlling yourself?" she teased. The watching shaman gasped as they too were so horny, they could not stop stroking themselves.

"Don’t lose control” She warned everyone. As she moaned and her pussy came. That was the trigger and Uze-Haw shot his load into Aeliana. So did the two shaman as the fronts of their robe grew wet,

As Cassie and Taltuf entered the hut, it was no problem to capture the two goblins and the hobgoblin prince. The walk back to the fortress was a bit horrifying. There were giant clumps of blood-sodden mud and tree branches, limbs and bone fragments. The slaughter all around the fortress was evident. Giant dead worms were a monument of carnage and death.

The scene inside the fortress was very different. There were cheers as Cassie and particularly Aeliana return with the captured hobgoblin leader. There was so much positive energy, it washed away the death outside the fortress.

The Next Morning

Looking good with a hangover wasn't something most could pull off, but Cassie did it with ease. Her naked, beautiful body lay on the stone floor. Her red hair in loose curls fell haphazardly around her face. Her eyes were closed, but if they had been open, their normal beauty would be there, with some redness.

Waking up on the stone floor was bad. But after all the partying and sex, staying on the floor and using a pile of pretzels as a pillow seemed like the best option. Around her were a lot of naked men, and there was a lot of stickiness between her legs. Taltuf was just waking up.

"C'mon, Cassie time to get going," Taltuf told her. This was followed by a grunt from Cassie on the floor. She made no other move.

Taltuf nudged Cassie harder. “Come on hero… time to get dressed”

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Cassie moaned. She sat upright. Her face was a maze of indentation marks left by the pretzels, and one persistent pretzel still clung to her forehead.

Taltuf pointed it out “There is a pretzel on your face”

It took Cassie a moment to catch on, but then she reached up and pulled the pretzel from her forehead. After looking at it for a moment, she shrugged and popped it into her mouth.

Aeliana face appeared above another pile of naked male soldiers. “Hey… do you have any Pretzel for me?”

Cassie threw her a handful.

“What did I do last night?” Cassie asked Aeliana as she took a quick glance at Taltuf's big, but soft cock.

Last edited:
The next Morning, still

Aeliana woke to the distinct sensation of a handful of fat fingers squeezing her right tit. As her mind emerged from the sleepy haze she could hear a soft "Wake up my little minx", accompanied by more fondling. Finally she managed to open her eyes and turn her head to check who was rousing her from her slumber.

"Ahh, there you are." she was greeted by her clearly overweight bedmate, and she remembered.

As they returned from the battle under lots of hurrahs and jubilations, she had felt a little exhausted. No surprise, it had been a long day of fighting and fucking behind her. After she had gotten out of her armor and was back to wearing that flimsy and sexy robe it became clear that there would a big celebration, consisting almost entirely of drinking and gang bangs she had decided to call it a night and quielty slip away to her bedchamber to get some rest. She could get a fuck anytime she wanted, right? So why not do that when she felt fresh and rested?

"Good thing you are awake ..." no surpise, you woke me, duh, she thought "... my morning wood nees to be taken care off." The man took her silence as approval and gently turned her onto her stomach. Her right cheek came to rest on a pillow. Then she felt a heavy mass moving atop her and pinning her into the mattress, and a nicely sized warm poker was probing for the sweet entrance between her legs.

It had been on the way that she had met Randolph, just about when she remembered she did not have any quarters of her own - yet. One of the cooks, he clearly did not have the looks to be a main attraction in the fucking to come. Or even a participant. So, contrary to her original plan, she decided to hand out a pity fuck. She also told him straight away she was tired and he'd have to do all the work. Randolph was quite surprised about that offer, and very happily obliged. One good round of pronebone, then he rolled off her and they both fell asleep.

By now he had found her honeypot and wasted no time getting inside. Soon his hips were bucking rhythmically and she could hear his labored breathing right next to her ear. Not much she could do with his heavy gut rendering her near immobile, but neither did she want to. Rather soon they both came, and Randolph dumped another load into her.

Finally he did let her get up, though his doe eyed gaze told her that he would happily have another go, anytime. She made no promise, just got dressed in that light robe again and went to search for Cassie.

The main hall looked almost like a battlefield. Bodies everywhere. The only difference was the dominant bodily fluid, and that everyone was still intact, no missing limbs. And finally, behind yet another human pile she spotted that familiar scarlet red mane.

“Hey… do you have any Pretzel for me?” she greeted her.

“What did I do last night?”

Aeliana shrugged her shoulders. "No idea, I wasn't there ..." she let her gaze demonstratively wander across the room. "... but if I had to wager a guess ..."

She put one pretzel into her mouth and started chewing.

"So, what's up next? Want another round to wake up fully ..." like someone else she knew "... or should we pay a visit to our most prominent prisoner and ask him a few more questions?"

She paused for a moment

"Or we could demand Prexir make good on his promise from before the battle and ..." then she remembered there was an audience present "... do as he promised."

Last edited:
Cassie

“Oh fuck me” Cassie moaned as she placed a hand on her forehead. She did not like hangovers. The headaches were the worst. She got up on her knees.

“I did, a few times last night, haven’t you had enough?” Taltuf asked

“Crap, I don’t remember” Cassie said. Now she was embarrassed and hungover. She managed with a lot of personal effort to get on her feet. Aeliana stood in front of her waiting for an answer.

“I’m thinking… prisoner first, and then the general and then Prexir” Cassie said to Aeliana. She was a little pissed at the busty elf. Aeliana looked great. She clearly had no hangover. She looked “happy”. What a fucking bitch!! She was being happy just to piss off Cassie. “I’ll bet she has high constitution” Cassie mumble under her breath. But Aeliana had great hearing and heard her comment.

“Just joking” Cassie said quickly “Come along Taltuf… you’re coming with us”

“Can we get some cloth on first?” He asked.

“We’ll stop by my room, and find you something” Cassie answered

-------------------

It was a strange group that entered the goblin high prince’s dungeon cell. Aeliana looked pretty normal. Cassie was in a servant’s grown and looked more like a scullery maid than a warrior and Taltuf was wear a woman’s night robe that showed off his hairy legs. If it had been back on earth, everyone would think he was a cross dresser.

The prisoner was in a chair, his hands bound at the wrist with strong leather tongs. His feet were manacled with heavy chain. Outside the cell, were two bowmen, arrow notched ready to fire, should the hobgoblin try anything.

“Oh good, they brought me something to eat” Uze-Haw said as they entered the cell.

“You would think, the hobgoblin would be nicer, considering we might be able to save his life” Cassie commented to Taltuf and Aeliana.

“We might even be able to save his nut sack” Taltuf added with a smile. A look of concern crossed Uze-Haw face at that comment.

“Free me… and I’ll fight you two!” Uze-Haw demanded looking at Taltuf and Cassie. Seemed he did not want to fight Aeliana.

“Not happening” Cassie said. “But since you seem to respect Aeliana’s fighting abilities. Aeliana he is your witness” Cassie offered.

"That's nice." Aeliana cracked her fingers, stepped up and shot the hobgoblin her most cheerful smile.

"I don't think he will tell us anything, though." She stated, mustering him. Uze-Kaw was perplexed for a moment, then nodde "Of course I won't, elf bitch."
"He probably does not know much ..." Aeliana continued "... and what little he knows he won't share because he thinks the manly thing to do is to keep quiet." Uze-Kaw briefly furrowed his brow, then nodded. "And because he is scared of his boss." He did not nod there.

"But that does not matter." She took a step back and mustered him again. "I don't want answers from him. I just want to turn him into my pleasure slave." The room fell quiet, and three pairs of eyes went wide, Uze-Kaw's the widest. He finally spoke "You ... what ...?"

"Oh, you have been such a darling ..." she came closer again, and affectionately pinched his cheek. "Don't you remember how you made me cum back in that tent? I want more of that. So I'll just keep you around as my sex toy." The wheels in Uze-Kaw's head were rotating furiously. Finally he laughed. "Okay, I can do that. Want to bend over and take it, bitch? I am your guy all day and all night, until you can take no more."

"Oh, I am sure you will be ..." another gentle caress "... after you've gone through basic training."

"Basic Training?" That apparently did not sound quite as good.

"Oh, sure. You know the basic obedience stuff, though we need to preserve that mean streak of yours, it's what makes you such a great lover." The prince was visibly not as comfortable anymore "Also we need to broaden your skill set. So you can function in an orgy. You'll need to learn how to suck cock, take it down your throat and up your ass, all that ..." Uze-Kaw's skin tone was a much lighter orange now.

Aeliana turned to Cassie "Borok, that seven foot tall rapist with the pierced monster dick? He's still locked up in one of the cells, isn't he?"

Thankfully Cassie was quick enough to pick up the ruse. "Yes, he is. I think he will be willing to help."

"See ..." Aeliane turned to Uze-Kaw again, looking almost impossibly happy now. "It won't take long for Borok to break you in, and once he is done we can have all the fun in the world together."

Usually the hobgoblin prince would call this a bluff. But after his previous altercation with the blond elf he considered her unhinged enough to be dead serious.

"I ... maybe I can tell you something." He was looking at Cassie now "If you keep that crazy bitch off me ..."

"Oh no no." Aeliana jumped in. "You don't need to tell us anything, you just need to become my little plaything and ..."

"Aeliana, leave him be" Cassie stepped in. She had cought up on the good cop, bad cop scheme. The blond elf pouted and looked miserable, but she did back of, arms resolutely folded over her chest in a pose of silent protest, like a child bereft of her favorite toy.

"Go ahead and talk." she told the prince. "You cooperate, your ass is safe. But if I think you are lying or holding back, you are all hers ..." she pointed to Aeliana. Uze-Kaw nodded. "Understood." he seemed almost relieved. "What do you want to know."

"Who is behind all this? Who told you how to build that army, and who gave you ..." she had to think for a moment to remeber what Aeliana had reported "...the Stone of Yarg?"

There was a moment of hesitation, but then Uze-Kaw began to speak, and his words started flowing. "I do not know his name, really. Or much at all about him. We only met half a dozen times. Always on Greenwillow hill. Always during new moon. He was tall as an ogre, wearing long black robes with a hood, and an iron mask. He move awkwardly. He used some trick to make his voice sound weird. Or it alwasys sounds weird? Once, his clothes shifted, I saw a symbol around his neck. Two circles and some six pointed star between them.

He blabbered about humans having to be brought down, and chaos reigning. I did not care. All I cared was that he give me secrets about all the other goblin leaders, ways to defeat them, tools to sign up orcs and ogres. And he gave me the stone, and told me how to use it."

After having spilled it all, Uze-Kaw was almost panting, and he looked expectantly up to Cassie. "I do not hink he is telling the truth ..." Aeliana chimed in, coming closer again, a perverse glee in her eyes. "Yes, I am. No lies. I tell you all I know." the hobgoblin seemed a little frantic.

"Leave him be" Cassie commanded. "We need to tell the general".

---

"It had nothing to do with my constitution." Aeliana mentioned. The three of them were traversing the castle hallways on their way to the general. "I just did not drink last night. Best hangover cure ever."

Cassie needed a moment. "But why not? It was such a great party?"

"Cause I never do." she replied. "Or rather, never did. Back home. I got completely wasted once, when I was 14. And felt stupid and silly aferwards. Why would I voluntarily bring myself to a point where I could not speak coherently, loose my coordination, do genrally stupid things, and then forget it all? So I decided I would never drink again."

Cassie looked at her slightly irritated, but did not say anything. "Of course I got teased about it, but I already got teased becasue I was a bit of a loner and because of my good grades, so it did not change anything."

"So you .. were a nerd?" Cassie asked. It was not meant offensive, and Aeliana realized that. "Yes, I guess I was."

Taltuf, if he ever tried to, was no longer able to follow their conversation.

"But if you did not drink, and did not go out or party, what did you do for fun?"

Aeliana hesitated for a moment, and then, a bit sheepishly admitted. "Mostly books, computer games. And masturbating vigorously to online ERP."

"Online ERP?" Cassie repeated. "Like, where you think up stories about, say, a sexy elf chick who has exciting adventures and gets fucked by all kinds of strange dudes?"

They both looked at each other in silence for a few seconds, and then simultaneously burst out laughing.

Last edited:
General Lyx Marth Meeting

Cassie, Aeliana, and Taltuf were walking towards the General’s office.

“Nice job back there” Cassie commented on the interrogation of the hobgoblin. Aeliana nodded in thanks.

“By the way, I liked Literotica best” Cassie added with a smile and a wink.

Then they entered the General’s office. The older man got up from behind his desk and motioned for the three of them to sit around his roaring hearth. It was late morning, but inside the fortress’ stone walls it was still cool. Cassie noticed a finely crafted decanter with crystal chalices on the coffee table. The general carefully filled each chalice with wine and handed it to each of them. Cassie was wondering how Aeliana was going to avoid drinking hers. Then the general cleared his throat and got down to business.

“Kind friends,” the general said, rubbing his short beard. “You have done us such a great service in past few weeks. You saved this fortress and all the lives in it. You are the heroes that we needed!” He toasted.

“Thank you, General.” Cassie said for everyone and took a gulp of the wine. She took the lead in talking so the general was looking at her, and not Aeliana. Maybe the busty elf could pour her drink into a nearby plant so something. After how much Cassie had last night, she did not want to drink anymore either, but not drinking would be very rude.

“I’m sure you will be honored for your heroic in due time. Maybe the king will grant you, your own lands… and estates.” He speculated… toasting again. Cassie drank more wine.

“Thanks again General.” Cassie replied “We wanted to inform you of some information the goblin high prince told us.” She knew the general wanted to toast them a few more time, but she had to change the subject.

Cassie comment worked and got the man’s attention “Please, continue” he said

“The real leader of the evil forces is a man or man-like creature as tall as an ogre, wears long black robes with a hood and an iron mask. There is a symbol around his neck, two circles and some six pointed star between them.” Cassie conveyed to the general “A common meeting spot is a place called Greenwillow Hill”

The general thought for a moment and took a drink from his glass.

“Thank you for this information. I think it is best, I tell you our current strategic situation. I wish I could tell you, this battle changed everything. I can’t. The Kingdom has insignificant weapons, armor and men to hold back the enemy. You see this battle stopped or slowed the southern thrust. But the northern thrust continues. I must be frank. Our beloved kingdom does not have the numbers to hold off these evil forces. The King has all our forces on defense… we are fighting a delaying action.

I will tell you, defense, generally, does not win wars. However, I see an opportunity. The reason the evil forces did not come straight at the kingdom, is because of the Ebony Forest.”

The general paused a moment and finished his glass. Then he refilled everyone glasses, except Aeliana who had not touched hers. The two exchanged stares.

“You surely know of the legends of the Ebony’s Forest diseased heart: tales of cruel, corrupted fey and trees that shift and trails that change once travelers pass. The heart of the forest is corrupted.

If a small band of heroes were willing to brave this terrible place. I believe they can remove the corruption and restore its goodness. If you rescue the forest, the forest will fight for you. On the opposite side of the forest is Greenwillow Hill, in the middle between the northern army and southern one. You could strike a blow directly at the evil forces command post. If successful this will win this war.”

Cassie thought the general’s idea was brilliant. She also thought, I want to get this demon out of my head and return to earth. She had already done her part for this world. This was not her fight.

“General, I gather you think Aeliana and I should lead this daring mission” Cassie tried to confirm.

The general nodded

“We’ll need a little bit of time to think about it before we answer” Cassie explained.

“I understand.” He said.

“Aeliana may have some questions, but then we must be off to see Prerix” Cassie informed the general.

Last edited:
Aeliana was still holding her full wine glass, with both hands.

Like Cassie she had quickly come to the conclusion that the general would consider it rude if she did not drink. Unlike Cassie she had decided if the alternatives were getting wasted against her will or being rude, she would be rude. Who was this guy that he thought he could make her drink just because he wanted her to? Hadn't they just saved his ass, and all the asses in the castle to boot. Cut her some slack now, or even better, think more critical about your drinking culture! Yeah, the latter at least was probably asking too much.

So she did not drink from that glass. This was a matter of princible now. When the general first toasted, and she did not raise her glass to her lips, he gave her a brief stare. And she stared back. When he went to refill their glasses and hers was still full, his stare was a bit longer. So was hers. But neither of them said anything.

“Aeliana may have some questions, but then we must be off to see Prerix” Cassie informed the general.

"No questions right now." she tried to not let that staring contest affect the tone of her reply, instead being her charming cheerful self. She succeeded - mostly.

---

"You know, the general talking about us getting our own lands, and titles, and estates... That did sound good. Too bad it probably was just propaganda speech to keep us fighting. Should we have asked him to guarantee us that in writing?" The blonde elf chatted amicably as they were on their way down from the headquarters to the scholars' laboratories. Since they both knew this was a more private matter cassie had told Taltuf to go get properly dressed while they had some 'girl stuff' to do, and off they went.

"All I really want now is to get back home." Cassie grumbled back. "The people here are in trouble, sure. But I have done my part. I have risked my ass for them, and saved them. Now I want to be sent back."

Aeliana nodded "We will just have to tell Prexir about that, then. He brought us here, he has to send us back as well."

Just then they had reached the study. The head scholar was there. And in a decidedly good mood. "I knew it." he greeted them with a smile. "It was us who brought you here, and you saved us all. Now the general will have to realize the importance of our work ... ehm, what can I do for you?"

"You made a promise." Aeliana reminded him "Once we save the castle, you get that demon out of Cassie's head. And ... once you are done with that, we want you to send us back to where you summoned us from. You got us here, you ought to know how to return us."

"Send you back? But why? You are our champions, we need you ..." Cassie's icy cold stare shut him up "Okay, okay, we will do as you ask." He probably was thinking they just could summon more champions now that they knew how. "But I have to consult with my colleagues about that, because ...we have not yet given thought to how we could accomplish either task, to be honest. Please meet me in the summoning chamber in ten minutes"

---

The two girls were in the chamber, waiting and chatting idly about girly topics.

Like: "You know, what scares me most about that trip into the Ebony Forest? What if some hung satyr just whips out his monster cock and orders me to bend over, not even trying to get into a fight? That summoning ritual surely did turn me into a bit of a nympho, so what if I just drool at that sight, do as he says and forget all about my mission when he fucks me senseless?" Aeliana commented, right as the three seasones scholars entered the room.

Xeg's eyes in particular were straight on the elf's ample bust, probably driven by fond memories of their last encounter. "Why don't we start with another ..." he began, only to be interrupted by Prexir "May I remind you that neither of them is under our control anymore?" That, and the tales of their martial exploits had putten a serious damper on his desire to force them into any sort of carnal act. The girls could watch how the same realization hit the other two, and how their faces dropped in the process. "Oh, okay, so why are we ..."

"The ladies Cassie and Aeliana have asked us to aid them" Prexir began to explain "to free Lady Cassie from her demonic influence" that they brought unto her "and to grant them safe passage back to where we summoned them from?"

"But how?" Orzo piped in "It took as years to come up with the summoning part, and neither of us thought about ... sending them back."

Prexir nodded, sagely. "I am aware. I would therefore suggest we start by examining the two. Lady Aeliana as well, so we can better compare and maybe get a better idea how to exorcise Lady Cassie's demon."

Turning to the two women he continued. "To make this inspection easier, would you please disrobe?"

Last edited:
Cassie

“Really? Disrobe? Please… what a crock” Cassie commented. She knew this was a trick to get them naked and drool over their sexy bodies. Fucking perverts.

“Crock?” Ozro asked

“Bunk, hokum, meaninglessness, nonsense, nonsensicality” Cassie replied. All three mages seemed a little offended.

“I can assure you, Cassie, it is quite necessary” Ozro told her. “You see, a powerful demon is inside you. If we know where it is… perhaps we can exorcise it from that part. Freeing you from it.”

“That does sound reasonable… for this world” Cassie had to admit.

“Can you tell us where the demon is?” Prexir asked.

“No… but pleasure, like sexual pleasure, seems to make it hide” Cassie told them.

“If you disrobe, we can examine where the demon might be” Prexir told her

“Yes and once we find it, we can cut off that body part” Xeg suggested

“What, NO” Cassie replied “You are not cutting off my body parts!”

“No, we are not” Prexir said to Xeg.

“Ok” Cassie agreed and she started to take off her clothing.

"Thank you for your cooperation, Lady Cassie"

Aeliana had only waited for Cassie's cue. She did not have her friend's reservations about getting naked, but on the other hand also did not want to put peer pressure onto her. The moment it became clear Cassie was okay with stripping, though, the blonde elf wasted no more time. So very soon they both stood completely nude amidst the three scholars.

To their credit the trio did their best to stay professional, but these were two very attractive and very bare femalse standing before them, so eyes were wandering and it was only due to their loose fitting garment style that no tenting could be observed.

Prexir moved over to one of the cupboards and retrieved a small ches, placed it onto his table and retrieved the device within. It looked a bit like a a stamp: circular metal disc about four inches in diameter, with a handle affixed on one side. The other side apperead to be coated in precisely cut and finely polished diamonds fitting perfectly together to leave no gaps. Device in hand he approached Aeliana first.

The scholar ran his new tool all over the elf's budy, the gem coated disc sliding smoothly over her skin. True to his promise Prexir did not linger unnecessarily in the more intimate areas, but there were still subtle indications that this did turn Aeliana on a bit. All throughout this the knob at the end of the handle glowed in a very faint green light.

His examination finished Prexir turned to Cassie, repeating the procedure. The device felt surprisingly warm to the touch. And with her the reaction was much more pronounced. As her body was explored the knob turned to yellow, orange, even deep red in several places. Prexir's expression grew more and more concerned.

Finally done, he put the tool back into its box, and then turned to face the two girls.

"I am afraid I do not have good news."

"Let us talk about sending you back to your home world first. To summon you, to make the ritual work at all, we used a ... shortcut. We made use of differences in the Intramural Potential."

"You mean" Aeliana piped in "there is a current or field between different worlds that just washed us over here?"

Prexir was clearly surprised by that response, but nodded "Indeed, there is." Looking to Cassie he added "In layman terms, imagine the world you came from sitting atop a hill, and ours at the base of it. To summon you we only had to nudge you a bit, and you were sliding down that hil towards us out of your own accord. To get you back, though, we need to move you back up that hill. Which is ... much harder. The strength of the three of us combined will not suffice."

He could see the bad news was not particular well received. And this was not the end of it.

"There is more, though. The demon inhabiting Lady Cassie. It has spread all over her body now, and settled in very comfortably. You have control over it, but ejecting it, again, will require significantly more effort than inserting it. And it has to be ejected before we even attempt to send you back. It is an otherworldly entity even here. Trying to send you back with him still bonded to you will tear you to pieces. But our combined strength, again, will not be enough."

"So what, we need more mages for the rituals?" Cassie asked.

Prexir nodded. "That might work. But ... there aren't that many scholars around at all. You have seen the prejudice we are met with. That is quite a deterrent. I am not sure I could list a dozen viable candidates, and they are spread all over. Even if you could assemble all of them, it likely won't be enough"

"And you can't get some juice from somewhere else to power the ritual?" Cassie did not want to give up hope just yet.

Prexir laughed wrily. "Some 'juice', you say? I wish it were that easy, some substance to amplify our ritual's potency, alas ..."

"Manapotentium could work" Orzo chimed in "If we knew where to find any."

"If it actually existed, and wasn't just a myth" Xeg retorted.

The scholars were met with two very irritated gazes. Prexir again began to explain.

"Manapotentium, colloquially also often referred to as Corruption Crystals, is a ... mythical substance. Supposedly crystalline in nature, and glowing in a yellowish green light it contains large amounts of raw magical energy a skilled magician could tap into. There are only two problems. First, it is still not clear if the substance truly exists or if it is just a myth. And secondly, according to the tales it has a very debiliating effect on its surroundings."

"Like Uranium, you mean" Aeliana asked.

Prexir's brow furrowed. "What is Uranium? Anyways, everyone exposed to the substance for an extended period of time will be affected aversely.

Rumor has it that there is a large deposit at the center of the Ebony Forest, and it is responsible for its current state. But that is just a rumor. And the Ebony Forest is not very close."

Last edited:
Cassie

The frustration on Cassie's face was obvious. She was trembling slightly trying to think of a different way to solve their problems. When she could not, she turned away from the mages and Aeliana. A tear rolled down her face. But she would not cry in front of them. She took a few deep breaths.

“Sometimes the universe this trying to tell you something and you really need to listen.” She said quietly to herself. When she got control of her emotions and she turn back around to face everyone.

“If it is ok with you, Aeliana, I think we should accept the General request to lead a small band of heroes into the Ebony Forest” She suggested. “I would also like to prepare a few magic spells of my own. Since, unlike you, my skill with a sword is questionable.”

Everyone was looking at her to include Aeliana.

“You know magic?” Xeg asked, as he just could not prevent his eyes from looking at Cassie’s breasts.

“Magic from my world.” Cassie explained “And can we get dressed again?” She asked

There was a sublime sadness in Prexir's expression as he nodded "Yes, our examination is finished so if you want to you can get dressed again."

Cassie did not need to be asked twice, and Aeliana followed suit, though mostly to show solidarity with her friend and not antagonize her even more in this troubling moment.

"You are right" the blonde elf added "Accepting the general's mission seems our best bet to solve our problems. So let's not waste any more time and bring him the good news. And then you can go work on your magic."

As they turned and were about to leave Prexir chimed in once more. "Before you depart, please visit me once more. I will consult my tomes, as there might be a way for us to offer some assistance on that expedition, miniscule as it may be."

He got a pair of nods, and then the girls were gone.

---

"You know ..." Aeliana chatted as they were on their way to the general "... if I did not know this wasn't a game I would think the creator had done a not so subtle job of having main quest and side quests align to lead us to that Ebony Forest. Railroading much? But I guess we really have no choice. Well, we could just head out and explore this world some more of course."

"So, what kind of 'magic' do you want to prepare? You know how to build bombs and such? Or even try your hand at forging a gun?"

Last edited:
Cassie

“Railroaded is another word for being screwed over” Cassie growled “But we are going to beat this game” She added with determination.

“As for modern magic... a gun is just too hard. However, if I remember correctly, Sir Roger Bacon had experimented with 29.5% sulfur, 29.5% charcoal, and 41% saltpeter, for his first gunpowder. But the modern formula 10 parts sulfur 15 parts charcoal, and 75 parts saltpeter. Much more explosive.” Cassie giggled with pleasure. “I’m just hoping these folks have or can find sulfur and saltpeter.”

“My other idea is pretty simple… and since we might be fighting evil walking trees… I think it will be extra deadly. Lantern oil, a bellows with a small opening, and fire. A crude flame thrower!” Cassie suggested

They walked back into the General’s office. The older man was back behind his desk.

“Back so soon!” He said as he started to get up.

“Please stay seated. This will be quick. We have decided to lead a small team into the forest.”

“Oh, this is great news!” The General said with excitement. “Who did you wish to join you on this quest?”

“Well, I’d like Taltuf to join us, but only if he wishes to do so” Cassie answered.

“And what about you?” The General asked Aeliana.

“Before Aeliana answers, there are a few other items I need. Sulfur, Saltpeter, a bellows, lantern oil and access to your blacksmith forge” Cassie asked

“I’m not sure what sulfur and saltpeter are?” The general replied “but the other items are available.”

“Saltpeter can be found in places occupied by bats. Their guano or bat shit is full of saltpeter.” Cassie explained “Sulfur can be found near hot springs and volcanic regions” She added

“I think an alchemist may have those items, we shall ask around the fortress and see if we can locate someone” The General offered.

“And Aeliana, what do you wish to ask for?” The General asked.

Back