The Triple Trap OOC [closed for milkmaiden38, JackHemingway and Cherubian]

At the edge of the farmlands near the Direhaven fortress

Lurking in the farmlands near the Direhaven fortress was a force of over 2000 goblins on a single mission: kill every living creature in the fortress. This particular force had shown uncommon discipline in moving so quietly and so close to the fort without being detected. The light wind blew into their faces and they could smell the living inside the stone parapet walls! They licked their green lips as they drooled, thinking about how wonderful the humans would taste!

The sadistic leader of this attack force was high hobgoblin Uze-Kaw. His presence explained the discipline of the force, for if any goblin failed to follow his instructions, their death would be slow and most horrible. Uze-Kaw told his sub-commanders “My green skinned brothers, tonight we’ll suck on the bloody bones of the defeated!” There was confidence of victory, as Direhaven only had 500 mainly human defenders. The humans thought the heavy rain had delayed the attack, but Uze-Kaw had ordered his force across the river. They had lost 20% of their force due to drowning, but now they had the element of surprise. The fortress was doomed against this much larger and more powerful force.

The goblin scouts brought forth an elderly human woman, who had been captured at a nearby farm. She was shaking in terror, and was gagged so she could not give warning.

Uze-Kaw was a seven-foot-tall hobgoblin. He smiled, showing off his gnarled teeth as he walked over to the older woman. “These humans are so careless… how many have we found just sitting around unprotected?” he asked his sub-commander.

“Not enough” One of his subcommander giggled in glee.

“MMMM” Uze-kaw pressed his claws into the old woman’s eyes until they POPPED, then he drove his claws in all the way to her brain and her body slumped over dead. He just let her dead body fall to the ground. His subcommanders drooled as they wanted to eat it, but did not dare without Uze-kaw permission.

“Too old to taste good” he laughed to subcommanders. They all pounced on the body tearing it to pieces.

“We attack, after you finish eating!” He told his sub-commanders.

Oar’s Rest

Brazukara “Braz” Bonehelm rode her pony down the steep mountain side towards the picturesque town with its colorful houses and shops. The fjord had a beautiful emerald green color from melting glacier water providing a gorgeous backdrop for the town.

The small lush mountain pastures she past through were dotted with farms that produced high quality fruit, berries, lamb, and goat cheese. As she entered the town of Oar’s Rest the distinctive architecture of turrets, spires and beautiful ornamentation, like something from an elven town, could not be missed. The town was pulsating with activities and people.

She got off her pony and walked over to The Limping Salmon. There was a nice sign above the door which read “Welcome! Good Food! Warm Beds! Tasty Rumors!” She entered the dining area which was an upscale hall with numerous large tables, a fireplace on the western wall, and a lifted stage to the east. The place was dimly lit with candles at each table and some larger wall sconces. The lighting gave the hall a warm, romantic feel.

There was a band playing quietly on the stage. The floor was made of polished wood and the walls were covered in tapestries which depict various exploits of local heroes and their adventures.

The place was filled to 50 percent capacity. A long bar stretched along the back wall with a rather cheerful human man with a pot belly mixing drinks. The smell of roasting meat and spices drifted from the kitchen behind the bar.

Braz saw what she was looking for right away, Wyn Adceran. Wyn was sitting on a table in the corner away from most of the people. “Time to show that elf, why men prefer dwarf’s pussy over all other” She whispered to herself. As she walked confidently toward Wyn.

The waitress was about to take Wyn's order when Braz interrupted. “I’d recommend a room for the night, a bottle of Wine, the Carrot and Mushroom Soup, Honey Bread, and the Smoked Boar for dinner” Braz stated “And myself as a delightful diner companion, may I join you?”

Brazukara “Braz” Bonehelm
View attachment 2218889

Last edited:
Love both posts and like your description very much. Gives me a few thoughts of how I must note my reply but things are perfect. I like your choice of images as well. All three a good, but the second with the eye makeup is in the lead. Like her choice of weapon as well. So post and go with that one. I will think on a reply.

Inspiration

A useful resource
https://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/

Now a question about how this world works. Breeding? Now in most erotic roleplays like here we establish some ground rules like what is the risk of pregnancy and does that interest anyone in the roleplay. Now if doesn't it just doesn't have to come up. I always assume that the world for the roleplay is free of disease and the like so people are free to explore.

Now a question about how this world works. Breeding? Now in most erotic roleplays like here we establish some ground rules like what is the risk of pregnancy and does that interest anyone in the roleplay. Now if doesn't it just doesn't have to come up. I always assume that the world for the roleplay is free of disease and the like so people are free to explore.
Aeliana is completely barren, since Sandra explicitly picked that 'disadvantage' during character creation. She also has the Monk typical disease immunity, so no STDs or a cold from running around naked too much. ;)

Most of those busty elf pictures have the same common flaw: Those elves are definitely no athletes. Not only do they lack tone, but their waists and hips are simply way too wide. The last one is a notable exception, but why oh why does she have to wear armor plates on her arms? Artist showing off?

Yes, I can be one picky individual...

Most of those busty elf pictures have the same common flaw: Those elves are definitely no athletes. Not only do they lack tone, but their waists and hips are simply way too wide. The last one is a notable exception, but why oh why does she have to wear armor plates on her arms? Artist showing off?

Yes, I can be one picky individual...
I agree with you there though they're lovely. Seems someone desires a waif with a huge rack. Not how I imagine elf women and nor what I see generally speaking. We all have our own likes and that is why fantasy is so diverse. View attachment 2221971View attachment 2221974View attachment 2221975

Cherubian,​

I think we have lost jack. What do you want to do? I can write for his character until he returns? In my other thread with him, he has not posted in 6 weeks.
Thoughts?

Since Jack's character has not been that integral to the story yet, maybe just let that side thread die down? Depends on how likely we think his return is.

So Cassie and Sandra will have to fight off the goblin hordes on their own. Or rather with the help of the small army stationed at the castle.

Back