The Triple Trap [closed for milkmaiden38 and Cherubian]

Difas and Kikos

"So lovely," Difas, the satyr, whispered with lust dripping from his voice. "Such a lovely, lovely girl." He moaned following the Kikos, his friend, and Aeliana.

Kikos had a strong hold of Aeliana’s arm as he hauled her off. “You must see this place… a good place for fun”

The forest beyond the runestone was not a good place for anything. It was full of corruption. Aeliana was starting to wonder where they were headed. When Difas grabbed Kikos and stopped him.

“Here” He said “We have fun here!”

“No” Kikos protested.

“We’d move faster, once our erections are gone” Difas argued. Satyrs crave the strongest drink, the most fragrant spices, and the most dizzying dances. A satyr feels starved when it can’t indulge itself, and it goes to great lengths to sate its desires. It might kidnap a fine minstrel to hear lovely songs, sneak through a well-defended garden to gaze upon a beautiful lad or lass, or infiltrate a palace to taste the finest food in the land.

Even corrupted, both Kikos and Difas could not resist Aeliana delights.

“We have fun here” Kikos agreed. The burly Satyr yanked Aeliana to the ground. He held her upper arms tightly above her head. Aeliana was struggling to get lose. Kikos held her easily. All the girls fought, at first

Difas grabbed her great breasts and kneaded them. Aeliana's heightened senses, caused that stimulation clouded her mind with intense pleasure.

“Hold her down” Kikos said to his friend. He loved to fuck a woman when someone was holding them down. Oh, the tears! The begging! The anger! It was a huge turn on!

Aeliana mind was reeling! What was going on? She struggled ineffectively against the satyrs, not because she did not have the strength, but because what they were doing felt too good. Difas held her arms above her head as she lay on her back. Kikos got ready to mount her.

"Settle down, Maiden," Difas told her. "It will be so much more pleasurable for you, if you relax. Anymore struggling nonsense will get you hurt."

"Her breasts are so prefect and big… and perky." Kikos moaned staring at Aeliana. He cupped Aeliana great tits and pinched her nipples until they were small erect points. Aeliana was horrified to know her body was responding to this forced manipulation.

He reached forward greedily and began to push her right boob as it jiggled left and right. His dick swelled and he pushed its impressive size against her body.

"Pinch her nipples," Difas begged. "Harder. I want to hear her squeal."

Aeliana did squeal when Kikos pinched her tips very hard.

"I wonder if she's wet." Difas asked his eyes looking downward at Aeliana’s crotch. "Let's see if she's enjoying herself."

Kikos slap Aeliana boobs very hard as Aeliana sucked in a gasp. The satyr punished her helpless breasts. Then his cock probed her pussy, it was covered in her wetness.

“She LOVES what we are doing!” Kikos told his friend.

Cassie and Fool

Cassie grabbed Fool’s cock at the base, massaging and jerking him with her fingers wrapped tightly on the big cock. As her warm mouth licked and sucked on stiff, head of his cock.

She pulled off just long enough to say. "I love the taste and feel of your cock in my hands and in my mouth." Then she went right back to work sucking him deeply into her mouth while giving his lower shaft a hand-job.

Fool was in heaven! Cassie was the naughtiest human he knew. She was fully into sex, getting the most out of every moment, and doing everything an ogre could want.

For his part, his big face was between her legs. His face smashed against her pussy. He licked her, around the edges, across her clit. As she moaned more, his tongue focused on her clit, flicking at it. He aligned his free hand to her opening. Then he pushed one finger forward, entering her wet pussy.

"Ohhhh!” She moaned

Meanwhile, Cassie had been trying to go deeper and deeper onto his monster cock. She found a good angle and tried to control her breathing. He helped as he thrust his cock from above. His cock went in further and further.

"Oh shit, that feels great!" Fool gave her encouragement. "You have a new friend."

Her lips got closer to the base of his cock. Then she gagged a bit. Fool pulled out as Cassie took some breaths, as she still jerked his cock with two hands now. Then she used one hand to play with the head of his great cock and the other pumped furiously.

"I really like my new friend." She replied and began to suck furiously on the head, pumping his shaft with her other hand. She could feel his cock pulse and twitch in excitement.

Fool continued to eat her out, with one finger in her pussy. She pushed back against him. He removed his finger and with renewed vigor he pushed his tongue in as far as it could go.

"Fill me up and eat me out!" Cassie gasp loving what was happening. She pushed back with her body, impaling herself on Fool’s fat tongue. She was getting wetter and worked up.

Cassie returned to sucking on his cock. Fool wanted to hold off his orgasm to beat Cassie, but it was no use. He loved the smell and taste of a woman's pussy, and her mouth felt too good.

Fool’s cock started to spasm and his body convulsed. She grabbed tightly and just totally sucked and sucked and sucked. He pushed his cock down on her face. He blasted out a big load into her mouth. Cassie had no choice but to swallowed it all. Little goblets of cum leaked from the corner of her mouth, but her licked those up with her tongue.

Cassie thought Fool would stop at this point, but like a true gentleman he maintained their 69 position. His head buried between her legs and furiously licked everywhere he could. She spread her legs wider so he could get in deeper.

Then his tongue returned to her clit as he slipped a finger into pussy again. Then he slipped another two fingers into her pussy as she squealed. He was still licking her clit. His face pinned her body back, she was powerless to move or get away. As the pleasure grew more intense on her clit, she tried to squirm away, but there was no anywhere.

He was pounded her with his fingers and sucked on her clit with all he had.

"I'm coming!!" she gasped. Waves of orgasm racked her body. Her body spasmed. Pussy juice all over his thick fingers.

Last edited:
Cassie and Fool

Fool was in heaven. He was on the final lap of the best sex he ever had with that wonderful woman, and not only had he just blown a massive load down her throat, right this moment he had managed to bring her to orgasm as well. And either she was very good at faking this, or Cassie was enjoying herself immensely.

The moment he was finished squirting his spunk into her mouth Fool had lifted his hips up as far as he could, to give her room to breathe ... and moan freely for him. As a result his current position might look funny to an outside observer, with his ass up in the air as far as possible and his face still buried between Cassie's legs. His still hard cock was dangling over her, the tip oscillating through her field of vision with some of his cum still sticking to it and dripping onto her face in tiny droplets while she screamed out her pleasure.

The ogre did not lelent, his fingers and tongue giving it their best until Cassie's screaming had ended and her body relaxed and he was convinced that her climax was truly over. Then, gently and carefully, he lifted himself up and rolled to the side until he laid on his back next to her, gazing up in the night sky with glassy eyes. The pleasant memories of what just had happened still lingering.

"That was ... wonderful ..." he finally whispered, his words no more than a faint breath.

Another minute in silence passed, and then he added with a chuckle. "Your elf friend, she is very discreet."

Aelina, Difas and Kikos

Indeed, Aeliana loved what they were doing. Her sensitive body by now an eager plaything for the satyrs' carnal desires. A small rational part of her mind still nagged her about the fact that she was currently raped, but mostly she did not care as long as it made her feel so good. Just letting go, letting them do with her as they pleased, felt such a refreshing change after those strenuous last days. She'd worry about anything else later.

"Here I come, naughty little elf" Kikos announced as he pushed himself into her. Aeliana was so wet he could almost hilt himself balls deep on the first thrust. Her back arched and she wailed uninhibited as he impaled her on his cock.

The satyr did not dally. He wanted to get off, and so immediately his hips began to buck at an accelerated pace, mercilessly pounding the slender elf beneath him. Aeliana was very responsive to this, rewarding each thrust with an audible moan, her eyes half closed and her head torned to the side, one cheek resting against her forcefully pinned arm.

Kikos hands wandered up until he could take hold of her massive breasts. They were so big, he couldn't even wrap his hands all the way around them, but still he could use them as handles to assist his intense fucking.

Poor Aeliana could not withstand this much longer, and very soon she tensed up, her rhythmic moans merging into a single drawn out wail as she was wracked by her first orgasm.

Last edited:
Difas and Kikos

The lovely elf came so hard she rattled Kikos’ balls and her pussy quivering sucked on his cock with a starving urgency. All of his thoughts were on his pleasure, the exhilaration of this forced fuck. Kikos gasped and grunted, it was impossible for him to hold back, impossible to tease out a moment longer in her delicious pussy. He spewed his cum shots so hard it caught Aeliana by surprise. She felt the hot cum spray inside her. It was so deep, but there was so much it overflowed her pussy. Stray dribble escaped and dripped down Kikos’ big cock. Difas could see the glistening in the moonlight coming through the forest canopy.

Kikos waited as the contractions in his body faded and he breathed out a long, long sigh, having emptied himself inside her. Then he withdrew his softening cock.

“Difas, you must enjoy this pussy. I have never had such an enthusiastic partner”

Aeliana’s face seemed to radiate a silvery glow as the two Satyrs traded places. However there was one difference. Difas turned Aeliana over. The goatman was behind her, as the weight of his cock and balls rested on Aeliana beautiful ass. He gave out with a satisfied grunt.

There was a repositioning as his hard cock pushing apart pussy lips finding Aeliana’s pleasure hole. He paused as if taking aim, then the satyr with skill and certainty pushed himself inside her.

Surprised and stretched out, he was fully inside Aeliana before she could prepare herself.

“OHHHH” Aeliana moaned as Difas started a second round of fucking. If there was any part of her that did not want this… her body conspired against her will. Difas’ cock delighted her body so thoroughly the only words she could form were moans of pleasure.

“Fuck that naughty elf DEEP” Kikos urged his friend

Cassie and Fool

“Yes” Cassie agreed with Fool that Aeliana had been quiet and allowed them their fun. “I get jealous of her sometimes. Her body draws all the attention of the males, and there is none left for me.”

“Jealousy is the third most common motive for murder” Fool pointed out.

“I’m not that jealous!” Cassie clarified “But for women, we do compete for mates. Not the same as males, it is more about looking good, being open to male advances, that kind of stuff”

“Well, you won the contest for me” Fool pointed out.

“I’m not sure, Aeliana was vying for you” Cassie countered

“You are selling yourself short. Aeliana is amazing, but so are you. You have nothing to be insecure about. A male might want to fuck Aeliana, but not be her mate. While, you are mate material” Fool said

“Ok, I’m not going to read anything into that last comment. I wanted to get to know you better, and get a good fuck. I accomplished that tonight. Let’s just leave it there” Cassie suggested

“Sure. So that was a good fuck?” Fool asked

“Yes” Cassie answered

“I like hearing that, how was it good?” Fool asked

“Now you are fishing, GO TO BED” Cassie said and curled up next to him. Fool had a huge grin on his face. He kept thinking about Cassie’s “good fuck” comment. He had never thought of himself as a stud. But maybe to a human, he was one!

Fool

One arm gently around Cassie's shoulders Fool looked up at the night sky above him with a very happy expression on his face. Soon she could hear his lover's soft and rhythmic breathing, indicating that she had fallen asleep. Her head, restin on his chest, that wonderful mane of read hear splayed around ... the sight made the ogre very happy. And those happy thoughts turned into very happy dreams as he, too, fell asleep.

He was woken by the first rays of the sun. As he batted his eyes to accustom himself to the morning light he was quite aware of his massive morning wood. Those had been some great dreams. He turned his head to look at the still sleeping Cassie, about to ask her - politely - to aid with his erotic inconvenience, when his face suddenly fell.

He remembered something.

He was supposed to hold the watch after Aeliana.

She was supposed to wake him.

Way before dawn.

Now it was dawn.

Something felt decidedly. wrong. Careful not to wake Cassie just yet, he tried to look around as good as he could, but besides the two closed tents there was nothing to be seen. Definitely no elf holding watch. If she was still being discreet, she was way verdoing it. Only ... over there, was that a metal glint in the grass? Like .. a sword?

"Cassie ..." he whispered as he gently shook her "... wake up ... I think we have a problem ...."

Aeliana, Difas and Kikos

Sooo good. It felt soo good. Intentional or not - probably not - Difas had placed her such that her cheek could rest on a soft patch of moss, and so Aeliana made good use of that opportinity, relaxing comfortably, lying there on her stomack. The occasional dried leaf ground underneath her tickled her soft skin , her nipples scraped against the wet earth. And above her Difas, spurred on by his buddy, was finding his rhythm.

This was quickly becoming her favorite position.

For a minute or two this went on, the only sound in the eerie still forest the slapping of the satyr's hips against her buttocks, and the occasional dirty remark from Kikos. Then she could feel Difas come closer, lowering himself onto her, resting his hairy chest onto her bare back as his hips kept bucking. His lips close to her ear he whispered. "You like that, little elf?"

"Oh yes ..." Aeliana replied without thinking. Hearing this was music to his ears, and he went on "Then go ahead ... tell me you're my plaything ... beg me to continue ..." He could not bring himself to slow down, to put some credence to his demand, but he did not need to. Aeliana was too far gone, close to her second climax already. "Please ... ahhh ... please ... use me ... ngh ... fuck me ... gnnn ... I'm all yours ..."

Hearing that Difas picked up his pace even more. His hips now worked the slender elf in a most frantic pattern, his own moans joining hers. And very soon, in amazing synchronicity, they both orgasmed, the satyr pumping another load of seed into the blonde elf as her vagina milked him in the throes of her own climax.

Finally spent, Difas collapsed on top of her, keeping her pinned until he had regained his strength. Even as he finally rose and pulled out of her Aeliana felt reluctant to move, still savoring the blissful aftermath of that fucking, wrong as it may have been. Her thoughts were suddenly jolted when someone pulled both her hands together onto her back, and she felt something cold close around her wrists, accompanied by a clicking sound. Where had they gotten those manacles from?

"You're coming with us, sweetheart" Kikos told her as he reached under both her armpits and pulled her to her feet.

Last edited:
Cassie and Fool

Cassie woke up immediately, a reflex from her former police officer job.

“What?” she asked Fool, sitting up and grabbing her weapon.

“Aeliana seems to have wandered off, without her weapons or clothing” He reported

Cassie thought for a second, it was not the report she was expecting. Finally, she said “That is too weird even for her, we need to find her”

“What about the others?” Fool asked looking over to Keljack, Taltuf and Tia, tents.

“Tell them to break down the camp and follow us. But we can't waste anytime, we need to go now” Cassie ordered.

Fool nodded his head and went to the other tents.

Cassie put on her armor quickly. Fool joined her carrying Aeliana's clothing and weapons.

“Let’s go” she said. The two headed off in a hurry. The trail through the blighted forest was easy to follow as the limited morning light showed Aeliana’s bare feet and the Satyr’s hoof prints in the soft earth.

Back at the Camp

Keljack, Taltuf, and Tia packed up the tents and put out the small fire. The three hurried after Cassie and Fool fearing the worse had happened to Aeliana.

Difas, Kikos, and Aeliana

The two satyrs and Aeliana were not moving nearly as fast. Aeliana was shackled and being pulled and pushed along. Not that she was not willing, but the intense sexual pleasure she had endured had numbed her mind and it was now like she was sleep walking.

The group entered a small clearing with sickly trees standing on the perimeter. The smoldering ruins of a miniature village built along a muddy creek is at the center of the clearing. The creatures that lived in the village must have been only 1 foot tall.

"Fuck it, I'm already hard again ..." Kikos complained from behind, just as they entered the clearing. He had taken up the rear during their trek.

Difas stopped, frowned, and turned around. "Are you kidding me? We just had our fun less than an hour ago." He spoke like he was not even aware that the 'fun' was standing between them.

"Well, you walk behind that hot elf for a whole hour and watch her firm ass in motion. And get peeks at her sideboobs all the time. I bet you'd be just as horny. Wanna swap places?"

Difas rolled his eyes. He would not admit it, of course, but Kikos had a point, kinda. Just now he had cuaght himself staring at Aeliana's bare tits. With an exasperated sigh he let his shoulders sag and ceded "All right, get it out of your system, but better be quick ..."

"Sure, mate ..." A widely grinning Kikos did not waste any time and led Aeliana to the center of the clearing where a massive tree stump stood. It was tall enough to comfortably bend the blond elf over, and once her upper body and her massive udders rested on the rotten wood, he walked up behind her, grabbed his rock hard prick, aligned the tip with her vagina and ...

"Yes, fuck that elf! Show her who is boss! Plough her hard!" A little high pitched voice could be heard from somewhere to his right. The satyrs turned their heads. There, in the entrance of one of the better preserved houses stood a little man, at most a foot tall. He was bald, his skin a deep blue, and his eyes glowed in a disconcerting yellowish hue. All he wore was a simple tunic, and his right hand was under the tunic, moving back and forth.

"Oh yes, make those tits bounce. She is so hot!" That voice came from farther to the left. Four satyr eyes - and two elven ones - shifted direction only to be greeted a very similar image. Another quickling, already masturbating at the sight.

"Ahhh, ahh, I want to be in her place ..." That one sounded more feminine, and indeed a little further away a female quickling, already naked, was bent over the charred fence of her home, with her husband behind her doing what they expected Kikos to also do in just a moment.

The satyrs continued to look around frantically, as all in all well over two dozen of the small people made themselves known, eager to watch the upcoming spectacle, and help themselves in the process.

"Uhh, well ..." It was strange, usually Kikos never said no to a good fuck. But this, the predatory malice in the quickling's stares and catcalls, somehow, was just too much. He actually felt his cock growing softer. Which in turn caused his cheeks to flush in embarassment.

"Come on, we better get going ..." he growled, barely audible, as he grabbed Aeliana under her armpit, lifted her up again, and led her out of the clearing, with Difas right behind him.

"Hey, where are you going?"

"What about the show?"

"Boo, loser ... Can't rise to the occasion eh?"

The malicious insults followed them until they were out of earshot of the village for good.

Last edited:

The two satyrs and Aeliana hurry away from the quicklings into a deeper and darker part of the forest. The two satyrs stop at the next clearing. This area is fully in the grips of the Darkblight. The dimly lit clearing is surrounded by looming trees covered in withered bark, viscous slime, and crisscrossing ropes of sickly, green fungus. Between the trees stand enormous mold infestations spattered with black mushrooms. Furred fungus and filth carpets the clearing’s floor, and the scent of vegetative decay and rot permeates the air.

“This clearing serves as the primary entrance to Arlantia’s palace” Difas tells Aeliana.

Aeliana mind is clearing now, and she has an unsettling feeling of something or someone is watching the clearing. Given her excellent eyesight, she notices that one of the trees near the northwest corner of the clearing has several small eyes embedded into its trunk, and that those eyes were carefully following her and the satyrs’ movements.

“How do we get around those eyes?” Aeliana asks

“Don’t want to wake up the dragon” Difas agrees

Cassie and Fool

Entered the small clearing with sickly trees and the smoldering ruins of a miniature village built at the center.

“Shit… what is this place?” Cassie asks as she looked at the weird little village.

“Maybe it is a Pixie village?” Fool suggested. “Be careful… Pixies are mischievous sprites that enjoyed playing pranks on people”

“We are not PIXIES… YOU BIG OAF” one of the quickling calls up to Fool

“Oh… wow it is like a little person” Cassie said when she saw the little creature

“STUPID CUNT… we are people… not like people” he yells back

“Sorry” Cassie apologized. “We are looking for a beautiful naked elf and some hooved creatures. Did they come through here?” She asks

“Yes… but if you want more information. You need to do something for us” he said back.

“Like what?” Cassie asks

“Suck the ogre off, while we watch and we’ll tell you more” he said.

“Oh, he’ll have a really BIG cock!” one of the quickling crackled in lust.

The quicklings did not realize that Cassie and Fool were lovers. Cassie actually would love to suck him off. It was not offensive or too embarrassing for her.

“Let’s just keep following the tracks” Fool suggests. Although his big cock is already hardening as he thought about Cassie’s sweet lips pleasuring him.

“Fool… it might be very helpful information” Cassie countered.

“Ok, if you don’t mind” Fool agreed

“We all need to make sacrifices” Cassie said. It was a small fib. She was looking forward to sucking Fool off. But she wanted the quicklings to think their demand was difficult.

She undid Fool cloth pants. His pants fell down and his huge cock sprang up. She ran her hands up and down his hairy thighs, then over his balls and up his shaft giving him a few strokes.

“NO STROKING…SUCK HIM, CUM SLUT” a quickling warned her.

She kissed his testicles. Then she began to lick the area between his testicles and ass. His cock had grown a little harder from the tongue bath she gave him. She started to work her lips and tongue up his shaft. His dick was getting harder now as she mouthed and licked the shaft on her way up to the head. She loved the feeling of a hardening cock on her lips and tongue. She flicked her tongue all around the head spending time to lick the drops of precum leaking from the tip. She would look up at Fool at times to steal a glance of his face and she was rewarded with the look of pleasure; staring at her, he gave her a smile and nod of approval. He was watching her work teasingly on his great cock with soft moans coming from his mouth. She took just the head of his now hard cock between her lips, sucking on it while swirling her tongue over it.

Another quickling commented "oh, yes, suck that meat! I’ll bet he has a big load waiting for you. That's it. Keep sucking that huge nasty cock!"

Cassie did not think Fool’s cock was nasty… but she thought he did have a huge load waiting for her. With those encouraging words, she worked on the cock head before she began to bob her head taking more of him into her mouth. It felt and tasted so good to have a dick in her mouth, she let out a little moan of pleasure.

“WHAT A SLUT… SHE LOVES OGRE COCK” One quickling yelled.

“Let’s have her suck off a horse next!!” Another yelled.

Fool tuned out the comments and his hands found their way to Cassie’s head, pressing gently, encouraging her to take him deeper. She worked her way down, so that most of his cock was in her mouth and some in her throat; sucking and using her tongue to apply pressure to the underside then wrapping it around the hard meat in her mouth as it withdrew only to repeat the process as it re-entered her throat.

She knew she liked blow jobs. She wanted him to enjoy the blow job he was receiving from her as much as she was enjoying giving it to him. She was moaning more now from the pleasure she was getting and giving. He started thrusting his cock into her mouth in rhythm with her head bobbing.

“MMMMM” Fool moaning with urgency

Cassie knew he was about to cum… and responded by taking his entire length out of her mouth and licking the sensitive underside. He lunged forward, grunted, as the first wad of cum shot out of his great cock.

That was followed quickly by two more, big spurts. He continued to shoot cum over the quickling village. Cassie wasn't wrong, he had a big load waiting. It seemed like he would never stop cumming, but she wanted to drain his balls. Then she heard yells and screams.

“AHHH, I’m covered in cum!” One quickling screamed.

“It’s raining cum! RUN” another yelled.

“Fuck… let’s get out of here” Cassie yelled, seeing the angry quickling faces looking at her.

Fool pulled up his pants and ran with Cassie.

They ran so fast, they ran right into the backs of Difas, Kikos, and Aeliana. Who were still trying to figure out how to get past the eyes.

Last edited:

"Dragon? What dragon are you talking about?" Aeliana inquired.

"The one that guards the entrance to the palace, of course." Difas informs her.

"Ahh, of course" Aeliana mocks his tone. How the hell should she know? "And if we try to enter the passage, that tree with eyes will wake him up?" Hadn't Fool said something about a dragon that was related to oppressing his people? Was that the one?

"Yes, you're a smart one." Difas grinned at her wickedly and reached out to squeeze the elf's left breast. Aeliana moaned in surprise.

"Maybe we should fuck her again to clear our minds, so we can think of a good plan?" Kikos chimed in. That suggestion made Aeliana's pussy tingle in anticipation. Difas nodded and licked his lips in anticipation. She so wanted to give in to another round, but she knew the way they fucked her last time she'd be zoned out for another hour afterwards, again, and right now she really needed to keep her wits sharp. Unfortunately.

"Or how about I deal with the tree while the two of you watch" She handed the manacles that had bound her wrists over to Kikos. Difas was still kneading her breast - darn, that felt better than it had any right to - as their eyes widened in surprise. "But, weren't you bound just a moment ago?"

"That was a moment ago" she told them flippantly, and finally, with visible reluctance, pried Difas' hand away. "Wait for me."

Aeliana retreated back the way they had come as the two satyrs watched her dumbfounded. There she found what she had vaguely remembered. A bush about two yards in diameter, that sported round leaves almost a foot in diameter covered in a sickly yellowish puss which seemed very sticky. She picked up a deformed twig from the ground nearby and touched one of the leaves with it, confirming that indeed the excretion was as sticky as she had hoped. Then she got to work. She had counted five eyes on that tree, so for good measure she plucked seven of those leaves from the bush at the stem, careful to not get in touch with that sticky substance.

With the leaves dangling from her left hand she finally looked up. They were in the deep forest here, and while the trees were twisted and deformed, they were still standing dense enough, the branches in their treetops spreading wide. Not wasting any time she started to climb one of them. With the use of one hand restricted this was more difficult, but somehow her body and her muscle memory pulled through. She seemingly seemed to know intuitively just how to move, and soon she was balancing high up over the branches towards the guardian tree.

That tree may be watchful, but his eyes were fixated on what was happening near the entrance, on the ground, so it did not register Aeliana approaching from up high. Even as she finally reached the guardian's treetop it could not distinguish her well enough from regular - or, considering the place they were at, irregular - wild life. Surveying the branch layout of the tree beneath her the blond elf finally found what she was looking for. Settling on one of the branches sprouting from the trunk on a rather low position she sat down, wrapped both her legs around the branch, and then dropped sideways until she was hanging upside down from it. Which brought her head just inches above the topmost eye.

Quickly she slapped one of the leaves over that eye. As she had hoped it stuck to the tree like it was glued on. There was an irritated rustling in its leaves, but besides that everything remained still. Repeating the procedure she worked downwards until all the eyes were properly patched. Apparently the fear of raising a false alarm was just too big, at least she did not notice anything that sounded like one. With her work finally done she released her leg's hold on the branch, did an acrobatic flip and landed with her feet on some sort of moss, which made a squelching sound.

"Tadaaa ..." she exclaimed as she demonstratively spread her arms and began to walk back to where she left the two satyrs. They both were still processing what they had just seen. And they were rock hard from watching the nude acrobatics. That elf certainly was unusual in more ways than one.

"I just wish I had my swords now, in case that dragon is not as fast asleep as we hope it is ..." she spoke, mostly to herself. Right then - as if on cue - she heard the sound of running steps approaching. And a moment later Cassie and Fool rounded a corner and came into view. At their sight her mien brightened up, and she beamed at Fool "Oh, you brought me my swords!" She clapped her hands in excitement.

Cassie and Fool came to a halt right on front of them. and with an "Umm, yes, here ..." he reached out his arms to hand them over. His gaze was transfixed on Aeliana's bust for a few moments - this was the first time he had seen her massive breasts unveiled - but then the well behaved part of his mind reminded him that he was in a relationship with Cassie now, and he better not make her jealous by looking for too long. So he dutifully tore his eyes away.

"We also brought your clothes ..." Cassie chimed in, sounding just a little bit grumpy.

"Oh yes, sure ..." Aeliana's enthusiasm for them was not quite as high as for her weaponry. "By the way, that here are Difas and Kikos. They wanted to escort me to Arlantia's palace."

Last edited:
Cassie is no Fool?

Cassie watched as Fool’s eyes were glued on to Aeliana big, heavy, round breasts. She really was tired of Aeliana’s tits enticing all the males that saw them. Particularly the ones she was sleeping with! But she had to admit, Aeliana had some great tits. She just needed to keep them covered up.

"We also brought your clothes ..." Cassie chimed in, sounding just a little bit grumpy.

“Nice clearing you found” She added sarcastically. “I love the dim lighting, looming trees covered in withered bark, viscous slime, and all the ropes of sickly, green fungus.” Then Cassie turned to the two Satyrs. Both were still sporting huge erections from watching Aeliana.

“So you two were escorting her… alone… with no weapons… to Arlantia, how thoughtful!” She clarified in a very sarcastic tone.

“We fuck her too… a few times” Difas admitted.

“Don’t tell her that!” Kikos scolded his fellow Satyr.

“Oh, you are not done fucking her yet. You were really going to fuck her over when you brought her to Arlantia!” Cassie accused the two corrupted fey. Their cock grew soft when they had no answer to her accusation.

“Please don’t kill us” Difas begged.

“Tell us the safe way to go from here… and I won’t” Cassie said.

“That way” Difas and Kikos both pointed to the left path leaving the clearing.

“Thanks” Cassie said “Come along, Difas and Kikos… you are in the lead… and we are going that way” She said pointing the path way they did not pick to the right.

“But… that is not the path we picked” Kikos said

“I know” Cassie answered with a smile. She took a few tree branches and made an arrow on the ground pointing to the path they took. “for the rest of the party, when they catch up” Cassie explains to Aeliana.

With Difas and Kikos in the lead, they quietly moved past the tree with the eyes. After some walking they enter a murky swamp dotted with sharp, moss-covered rocks stagnates in the southeast corner of the large clearing. Also in the southeast, a waterfall tumbles over a tall outcropping of rocks, filling the pool that immediately surrounds it and feeding the swamp. The surrounding swamp and foliage are covered in greasy blight-growths, but the deep pool is a healthy bluegreen and seems to have avoided significant contamination.

As the group gets closer to the waterfall, Difas and Kikos get jumpier.

“We should turn around” Difas suggests to Cassie and Aeliana.

“Too later” Kikos gasps

As a water nymph cautiously emerges from the waterfall, her hands held up nonthreateningly.

“Hello, thank you for bring back my satyr guards.” The Nymph tells them.

“We quit, Mireena!” Difas said

“Yes, consider this our 30-day notice!” Kikos echoed.

“Ok, you may leave in 30 days then” Mireena told the two satyrs. Both had frowns on their faces. The Nymph turned to Aeliana.

“You are outsiders to this terrible realm, I see,” the watery fey concluded, her assessing gaze sweeping up and down everyone but Difas and Kikos. “Do you know the horror upon which you’ve stumbled? You are strong—perhaps it’s the horror you seek to defeat. Or perhaps you are agents of the Darkblight. Tell me, which is it?” She asks Aeliana

Last edited:
"We are definitely no agents of the Darkblight" Aeliana resolutely shook her head, sending her blond hair flying. "In fact, yes, we are trying to end its reign on the forest." Now that she heard herself say it it did sound a little bit presumptous. "And we could use every help we can get."

"But these ..." she added, pointing towards the two satyrs who so far had not shown any sign of martial prowess "...are really your guards?"

The nymph had to chuckle at that inquiry. "That is their ... official title." Her smile widened even more. "I have kept them around as pleasant company. Though sadly I was not able to shield them from the corruption. It takes all my strength to keep this little recluse ..." she gestured to the small pond "... safe and hidden. And the corruption has taken their subtlety, replacing it with base primal urge ..." She looked truly sad for a moment, before she caught herself again.

"They can still be fun to have around." She shot Aeliana a knowing grin, to which the elf merely cleared her throat and dryly responded "If you say so ..." as she glanced at the horned duo uneasily. How did the nymph know that?

"So can you help us or not?" Cassie inquired, trying to get that conversation back on a more constructive track.

"I can not offer much ..." the nymph admitted. "The moment I leave my little sanctuary the corruption will overwhelm me as well, and I woun't be a help to anyone after that. Although ... I might assist you with my knowledge."

She paused a moment, collecting her thoughts. "You need to follow this way ..." she pointed into the opposite direction from where they had come, where a narrow path seemed to continue into the bog "After about half an hour you will have left the swamp behind you and reached a clearing dominated by a giant ancient tree glowing in sickly green light. This is the entrance to the heart of the wood. Where Gendowyn held court before, and Arlantia does now.

To open the portal you need the gem embedded in one of the scales of the black dragon guarding it. That dragon is a formidable foe. I know of no weakness of his, and slaying the beast seems the only way to access the gem.

Once you have that gem, socket it into the tree ... you will see where ... and utter the phrase *Talma i ambar ar umia i hlarë*

Unfortunately I have no idea what will await you beyond that portal. What the corruption has done to Arlantia. Or where exactly Gendowyn is imprisoned, though I am certain it must be beyond that portal."

Cassie

“Thanks, Mireena. The information you have provided will help us.” Cassie said. “Can you tell us the way to the dragon’s lair?” She asked

“Like the satyrs, the dragon has embraced the Darkblight to please his mistress. I’ve no idea how, though, since the Darkblight only transforms fey. Everyone else, it just makes them curl up and die. All I knew for certain is that Naphex claimed —a lovely, wet canyon a few miles downstream from here—as his new home.” Mireena explained

“Thank… Some of our friends will be coming this way. Please tell them we are headed to confront the dragon.” Cassie told the water Nymph.

Mireena chuckled darkly and shivers a little, pulling her dripping shawl tightly around her arms. “Dearests, only fools go hunting for their own deaths… but I will tell your friends where to recover your bodies.”

As everyone prepared to depart, the smallest hint of desperation creeps across Mireena’s face as she bids them farewell. “I don’t allow myself the luxury of hope any longer. I doubt very much I will see any of you alive again. But perhaps your deaths will be mercifully quick and painless.”

“Hope to see you again too” Cassie said in her most cheerful voice.

When the team was further away, Cassie added “She was a bit depressing for a water nymph!”

After about an hour of hiking downstream, the stream widened into a marshy area between canyon walls choked with ferns and fungus. There was a hanging stench of stagnation and rot in the air. Beyond the jagged outcropping at the canyon’s eastern entrance was a thick, swampy pool of greenish-black morass that gave way to a muddy shore covered in slick algae and slime. Past this foul slough, a rising, rocky shore was dotted with patches of mushrooms the size of trees.

The team walked towards the huge mushrooms.

“I think we are close” Fool whispered.

He was right as beyond the mushrooms, was a cave made of woven wicker stands draped in unearthly growths and fungal strands. Along the canyon’s sides, lashed to the walls with rotten vines and vegetation, was a variety of corpses, some skeletal and others still dripping with fluids.

“Shall we wait here, or go inside the dragon’s lair?” Fool asked

Back