Does the poster above you want to fuck you and why?

My assumption

I go through life with the assumption that everyone wants to fuck me. But it is just an assumption. I have never done any real research on it. Maybe I should ask around next time I am in Walmart.

I go through life with the assumption that everyone wants to fuck me. But it is just an assumption. I have never done any real research on it. Maybe I should ask around next time I am in Walmart.

She does because it's the only way for her to really find out if I want to fuck her.

Well do you?

I know this is about the poster above you and you commented about the poster underneath you. But now I am above you and I need confirmation.

Wait... am I on top or is this missionary?

Maybe I have it mixed up. I do prefer to be on top but I will roll with it. But now if I am below myself are we talking about masturbation?

I know this is about the poster above you and you commented about the poster underneath you. But now I am above you and I need confirmation.

Stay right there above me and slowly slide down and you will have every inch of confirmation that you need.

Yeah, sure, they do, because boredom, curiosity, and that last acid tab at the back of the fridge.
I'll politely say no, but I'll act flattered nonetheless :D

Alas, no, I am an uncultured swine and beneath his notice. (Though he would pilfer my recipe box if the chance presented itself.)

Back