Start an Argument with the Poster Above

For somebody who writes a lot of words, you sure can’t read. It says start an argument with the poster above, not one that is several posts back.

Although you say you don’t like it, we all know you are now secretly hoping for another nomination as Wanker of the Week!
For one who is concerned about the integrity of a thread, you sure can't see past defending a bully . The thread was supposed to be in fun and not personal in attacks.

She has taken her bullying on one thread and started stalking me on other threads to attack me there. Meantime, I don't know or care where all she posts because I have no unhealthy obsession with revenge or attack. I just want her and her fellow bullies (that includes you) to leave me alone.

As for your so-called award, that is now being used as nothing but a means to bully and degrade others in a pathetic attempt to make yourself look good, just leave me alone. Don't talk about me. Leave me out of your thread. Talk about any of millions of other far more constructive or healthy things than using your clout on this site to destroy one person. You are all sick and toxic people. Leave me alone and keep your mental sickness to yourself.

What is wrong with you over on the wanker thread that you are not content to bully and harass and degrade and abuse another human being from your thread, but you have to follow and harass that person you've decided to target across every thread? You know this is the level of abuse and harassment that has pushed hurting people to suicide, don't you?

Your AV looks like the movie poster of some shitty Will Smith movie that also co-stars his kids.

Back