Start an Argument with the Poster Above

crazychemgirl

all about the tits
As if you lived in the same house…

Examples:

“You forgot to unload the dishwasher again last night! I hate opening it to find your fisting dildo next to my coffee mug!!”

“Why did you leave your cum sock on the floor at the top of the stairs?! I almost did a Mario Kart with a banana and bailed!!”

Bonus points given for originality…

Also … feel free to keep it going from poster to poster if it is really good!

We’ve had this discussion time and time again, but after this morning I’m sick of it!

I know you’re a squirter, but would you please point your privates AWAY from my coffee cup in the morning? I went to enjoy my Java and could tell there had been some “additives” thrown into my blend, if you catch my drift.

On top of that, the alarm clock malfunctioned because of too much moisture.

Can we fix this, please? K. Love ya!

“I know I’m your cucky, but is it asking too much for your bull to not leave his socks on the floor?”

(Oops, that wasn’t for the poster above. Skip me)

When I asked you for a band-aid yesterday, I didn't mean a nipple pastie! People have been looking at me and snickering all day, now I know why!

(Had to comment that your contrition is Fucking brilliant!!)

Why do have to leave your nipple stimulant balm so close to my lip balm?!!

I’ve had tingly lips for days!!

Listen, no big deal but can you please not run my strap on dildo through the dishwasher again?
Jesus Christ, how many times do I have to ask you to stop calling my cunt the dishwasher?!

Its gotta be more sanitary than the places you have been running it through. Steaming it in a bath house just doesnt cut it.
Dad... you're embarrassing me. 😳

You forgot to turn off the webcam last night when you were masturbating… just FYI.. I think it was still set to a zoom meeting PTA contacts

Apparently the recycle bin isnt for your condoms? Can you quit leaving the sticky things everywhere? And why are you wearing them to jerk off? Cant you act like a normal human and use a tissue?

Apparently the recycle bin isnt for your condoms? Can you quit leaving the sticky things everywhere? And why are you wearing them to jerk off? Cant you act like a normal human and use a tissue?
Why is the coffee with cream you always serve me sweet and just a little salty? Also, it never mixes well, can’t you just get half and half instead of your “special cream”? Also, why the grunting everytime too……it’s weird.

You have terrible fish breath. You need to cut back on those sardines you've been eating. Maybe a little mouthwash would help too.

*Yells into the room at large* How many times have I asked you guys not to use my microwave to fucking reheat FISH?!? You know, in certain parts of the world, they’d hang people for committing such atrocities! 🤬 It had better be cleaned my the time get back!

*Yells into the room at large* How many times have I asked you guys not to use my microwave to fucking reheat FISH?!? You know, in certain parts of the world, they’d hang people for committing such atrocities! 🤬 It had better be cleaned my the time get back!
What else am I supposed to eat?

Also…..kitty……use the darn litter box. That’s what it’s there for.

Back