Status
Not open for further replies.
Aggressive Dishwashing

attachment.php

Attachments

• Knotty House Wife - 12.jpg
    Knotty House Wife - 12.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 2,371
Well thank you very much LionGuy. Love hearing that. I hope others feel the same.

Doc, you know we love your every last contribution!

but I have to say there's something extra about the kitchen series here. Maybe it's the fact that I like the kitchen because I love to cook, so I do most of it. So a hot nearly naked woman in the kitchen just does something for Me. Nah, it's this hot nearly naked woman in particular.

I used to hate doing the dishes, but you've given it a whole new perspective.

Doc, you know we love your every last contribution!

but I have to say there's something extra about the kitchen series here. Maybe it's the fact that I like the kitchen because I love to cook, so I do most of it. So a hot nearly naked woman in the kitchen just does something for Me. Nah, it's this hot nearly naked woman in particular.

I feel the need to respond to you in song.

What makes a man?
Is it the power in his hands?
Is it his quest for glory?
Give it all you got-tah
To fight to the top-pah
So we can know your story

Now you're a man! (Man!)
A man, man, man
Now you're a man! (Man!)
A man-e, man-e, man
A man, man, man (Man!)
You are now a man
You're a man
Now you're a MAN!

Live it! Live it!

What makes a man?
Is it the woman in his arms?
Just 'cause she has big titties
Or is the way
He fights everyday-ah?
No, it's probably the titties

Now you're a MAN! (Man!)
A man, man, man
Now you're a manMAN! (Man!)
Man, man, manman, man
Now you're a MAN! (Man!)
M - A - N, man, man
Man man, man
Now you're MAN!

I used to hate doing the dishes, but you've given it a whole new perspective.

Your welcome!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Knotty House Wife - 13.jpg
    Knotty House Wife - 13.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 2,428
Doc and Nurse it is always an erotic experience when I visit your thread and see what amazing pics you have posted for us. This latest series is no exception I my imagination runs wild as I think about the possibilities of Nurse in that outfit bending over, and sitting on the counters like that...;):devil:

Wish my wife was like this,would follow her around like a puppy dog. Would've stayed in the kitchen a lot. What curvey,lovely wife.
:rose:

Why thank you! She is awesome and as a result i do help out in the kitchen a lot more.

Doc and Nurse it is always an erotic experience when I visit your thread and see what amazing pics you have posted for us. This latest series is no exception I my imagination runs wild as I think about the possibilities of Nurse in that outfit bending over, and sitting on the counters like that...;):devil:

Glad to hear you enjoy the photos MalenNC. We try to keep everyones interest and give you all some say in what we post because we let you all vote on what comes next.

I think what comes next might be me.....Great pics to both of you. Such a joy to see your new posts. Thanks from all of us:) What a warm sexy woman you have there Doc!

Geez Doc how I would dearly love to have those red lips wrapped around my cock:devil:

:kiss::devil::kiss:I LOVE THAT NURSE:devil::kiss::devil:

Now that is truly a glorious sight. You can take my word for it.

I think what comes next might be me.....Great pics to both of you. Such a joy to see your new posts. Thanks from all of us:) What a warm sexy woman you have there Doc!

Thank you very much!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Knotty House Wife - 14.jpg
    Knotty House Wife - 14.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 2,491

I feel the need to respond to you in song.
OK, I knew from lurking here that you have a wife with a body I just can't get enough of. Now you've found a way to work the lyrics to the Orgazmo theme song into the thread. My hat is off to you, sir!

And for the gorgeous Nurse, some other items are off...

OK, I knew from lurking here that you have a wife with a body I just can't get enough of. Now you've found a way to work the lyrics to the Orgazmo theme song into the thread. My hat is off to you, sir!

Hahah Thanks! I wondered if anyone would make the Orgazmo connection or not.

hey guys :)
hows the new house been etc?
etc :)

Hey Mackkjackk,

The new house is awesome! We are both really happy with the new digs. We still have some more furniture we need to buy and have a few things that still need to be either put away or tossed away. But it's like 85% there.

KnottyNurse and I have not quite fucked in every single room yet but we are working on it
:D

attachment.php

Attachments

• Knotty House Wife - 15.jpg
    Knotty House Wife - 15.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 2,619
dear santa, i know its not even halloween yet but i'd like to put in a request for my very own knottynurse for christmas! :D i promise to play with her everyday! thank you! ;)

So, my main computer has been giving me a lot of shit the last 24 hours. This is a big deal. I mean, this is the computer that I use, That KnottyNurse uses, the one that the neighbor kids use to do their homework on. It's also the computer that stores all of KnottyNurse's photos.

It's not the only computer in our house by a long shot, but it is the main one. Well today I think I have it ducked tapped back together for the time being. So here is a new pic!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Knotty House Wife - 16.jpg
    Knotty House Wife - 16.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 2,668
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back