DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Badly missing my favourite nurse ;)

Bumping n grinding her back to page 1:devil::kiss::devil:

Thank you BigTaz. KnottyNurse and I are still around. We have had guest staying with us the last few days which has made it difficult to jump on line and update, let along take new pics for everyone to vote on. But we have forgotten about lit and we will get something up as soon as possable.

Bumb that sexy ass back to the top.

Thanks DocJoc. We really appreciate the support. Will get some new pics for voting on as soon as we can. Hang tight everyone.

Love the KnottyNurse....Great photos especially the Snow series!

Thank you very much. glad to hear you like them.

Call me old fashioned, but I love a women in the kitchen.

Well, that's where she should be, right?

Butt

attachment.php

I'll never get tired of saying (or looking at for that matter) how great a butt Knotty Nurse has...absolutely delicious!

hottie

hi, very hot pics, nice and amazing they are, we would love see more pics coming,
cheers !
:rose:

KnottyNurse and I have plans to do a photo shoot tomorrow.

But that's kind of a long time to wait. Does anyone want me to pull some pictures from the "Mix It Up" Set?

Bikini Tits

I will take your stunned silence as a yes.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• ddd.jpg
    ddd.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 925
  • dIMG_0584.jpg
    dIMG_0584.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 852
  • IMG_0580.jpg
    IMG_0580.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 769
Cell phones and tits

Sometimes, Cell phone pictures in a dressing room are all one needs.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0585.jpg
    IMG_0585.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 810
Wow, LOVE the bikini pics, doctorknotty, feel free to share as many of these as you would like!! Outstanding!

Wow, LOVE the bikini pics, doctorknotty, feel free to share as many of these as you would like!! Outstanding!

You know I have a bikini set that KnottyNurse and I took that i have in the "Mix It Up" collection that did not quite make the vote for voting. But maybe I should use if the demand for my little girl in next to nothing is high enough.

You know I have a bikini set that KnottyNurse and I took that i have in the "Mix It Up" collection that did not quite make the vote for voting. But maybe I should use if the demand for my little girl in next to nothing is high enough.

Oh I'll make sure to pump up the demand, if that's what you young whippersnappers are calling it nowadays ;) I would love to see the bikini set!

Oh I'll make sure to pump up the demand, if that's what you young whippersnappers are calling it nowadays ;) I would love to see the bikini set!

we have 18 pictures in the bikini set. It's not our best work and i think thats why we chose not to make it voteable. But you know, if you guys want this i can make it happen as a voteable.

the bikini set is off to a damn fine start..i say we proceed with it!

and on another note, have there been any more videos? I saw the first two (fantastic, BTW..) and just wanted to make sure I didn't miss any action!

the bikini set is off to a damn fine start..i say we proceed with it!

and on another note, have there been any more videos? I saw the first two (fantastic, BTW..) and just wanted to make sure I didn't miss any action!

First off you have not missed any other videos.

Second off, these are not the bikini set. these are just randomes.

First off you have not missed any other videos.

Second off, these are not the bikini set. these are just randomes.[/QUOTE

call them anything you want. just want to say you are the hottest womem on lit and i say woman because you are what real women look like not like the twigs in all the womens mags.

Damn! is this true?

http://literotica.489267.free-press-release.com/

Literotica.com, a well-known adult erotica site, is shutting down its cyber doors in the upcoming weeks due to bankruptcy. Unfortunately, long-time owners (known to cherished members as Laurel and Manu) are sad to see the site fold under this tight economy, but had to make a “tough decision” due to the tight economy.

“I know we are letting down our members, but we have to do what is right for our company and our finances,” states co-owners, Laurel and Manu.

Literotica.com had a long run and was one of the most popular adult stories site on the internet. The site has been around the adult industry/erotica realm since 1999 and enjoyed a successful run over the past 10 years.

The owners of Literotica have ties to political-based forums and other adult-run sites and will continue to look for more opportunities in the adult realm. However, a "Literotica 2" will not be in their distant cyber future.

“It’s been a long haul. Unfortunately, we have to put Literotica to bed – literally,” remarks Manu.

The only mention I can find is on that site freepressrelease.com
Need more research.

But if it's true, where will you go Notty

Well i have sent PM's to people who i think are Mods on this forum. I am hopping will hear back from someone soon on what is going on.

But maybe just to be safe I could ask all of you for some alternative sites out there that KnottyNurse and I can start checking out. sites that allow you to post pictures.

Anyone got any ideas? Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back