Submissive Red's Pic Thread~Part Deux

*FlyingPounceTackleRollnMotorboat*

How's you Red? I've missed you!

Trying to find myself in a mess of laughter and heartbreak-- How are you sexy?

Awe honey. Hugs*

I'm fabulous! We moved into a new building at work, so I've been exploring for the last few days. I've managed to go backwards in the same parking garage at least five times. :rolleyes: You know, they say insanity is repeating the same action over and over again expecting a different outcome. Shrugs* I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it. ;)

Awe honey. Hugs*

I'm fabulous! We moved into a new building at work, so I've been exploring for the last few days. I've managed to go backwards in the same parking garage at least five times. :rolleyes: You know, they say insanity is repeating the same action over and over again expecting a different outcome. Shrugs* I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it. ;)

I am also self proclaimed to being insane, but like you said who's suffering? I can really relate :) I'm waiting on spring to get here- I miss my family and once spring is here I get to see them and my birthday is over... which means a new year will begin-- good things will occur :D:cool::rolleyes::heart::cathappy:

Back