DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well compliments like that will only get you more pictures!

attachment.php

Would love to cover that ass with my thick load.

are we going to get to see one of that ass squatting down from behind? :D

You got to wonder what is going on in that oven.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Knotty House Wife - 05.jpg
    Knotty House Wife - 05.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 1,757
You got to wonder what is going on in that oven.

attachment.php

You see that is what I want to see when going over to my friends house when his hot wife is making dinner. I have a picture just like that of my wife doing dishes.

I love this set, I know I am sounding redundant!

You see that is what I want to see when going over to my friends house when his hot wife is making dinner. I have a picture just like that of my wife doing dishes.

I love this set, I know I am sounding redundant!

You sound fine! We really enjoy hearing that people enjoy our photo sets and what they like about our sets. It's not something we are going to get tired of hearing. If anything it just drives us to keep doing this on this site.

You sound fine! We really enjoy hearing that people enjoy our photo sets and what they like about our sets. It's not something we are going to get tired of hearing. If anything it just drives us to keep doing this on this site.

I know what you mean, I wish there was an HD option, that would be nice ;)

And here comes another one.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Knotty House Wife - 07.jpg
    Knotty House Wife - 07.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 1,616
2 thumbs up

I'm speechless, what a fantastic thread. So sexy, simple and CREATIVE. And your wife is gorgeous. Two thumbs up for you two!

Yea, i say 2 thumbs up too, only mine up her lovely ass! Along with a hot, wet loooooong tongue!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back