Do you suck her strap on?

I originally bought this dildo because it closely resembles in both shape and in size the cock of my best friend Larry who taught me to deep throat his cock as a teenager. His cock also had a downward curve. My wife was amazed that I was able to completely force this huge dildo all the way down my throat!
It's probably the fav here too. Wife has a date with a new man this Friday. Hoping he has something like that😛🤞

So do you suck her strap on? Does she ask you? Does she want you to ask her ? How does it go for you?

My gf definitely loves to have me suck it, and sometimes I ask to do it and sometimes she will tell me to or ask if I feel like sucking her cock.
Sucking a strapon? What perversion is this? A fetish? My Arse. This is scraping the scum on the bottom of the bdsm barrel. I've come across some feckin outlandish going on’s in here, but my feckin ballsac, this takes the feckin biscuit. What sort of worm would engage in such alarming behaviour, is beyond my feckin horizon of acceptable perversion or fetish. Good Gordon in Glastonbury, get your head soaked in cunt juice, but stop this unnatural activity.

54pFiSJ.jpg
This image instantly excited me. 💦
The breasts, the strap! Wow!
The lady!

Because my partner obviously cannot feel what I am doing, I have to put on a very special show for her. I have to make her feel like she is the queen of everything. 🤩

Back