Do you suck her strap on?

54pFiSJ.jpg

I love her on top face fucking me with a big strap on with a condom on it. I love the level of dominance she has.

So do you suck her strap on? Does she ask you? Does she want you to ask her ? How does it go for you?

My gf definitely loves to have me suck it, and sometimes I ask to do it and sometimes she will tell me to or ask if I feel like sucking her cock.
I would

I would love to have someone wear one in public as we shop around the store. Making sure people see her huge bulge and her holding my hand to show off I'm hers. Then make me suck it in a fitting room, or driving in the car, or maybe go to a park.

I would love to have someone wear one in public as we shop around the store. Making sure people see her huge bulge and her holding my hand to show off I'm hers. Then make me suck it in a fitting room, or driving in the car, or maybe go to a park.
I share your fantasy

My wife wears a packer out and about often. She enjoys pressing it against me while we are out and about. She has had me blow her many places, never in a fitting room only because we buy online and haven’t been to one in forever. But I have given her road head many times and blown her in semi public places. A few times in public restrooms, makes me feel dirty and cheap.

My wife wears a packer out and about often. She enjoys pressing it against me while we are out and about. She has had me blow her many places, never in a fitting room only because we buy online and haven’t been to one in forever. But I have given her road head many times and blown her in semi public places. A few times in public restrooms, makes me feel dirty and cheap.
Very hot!! You're one very lucky guy.

Back