Do you suck her strap on?

Sissy always sucks, sometimes first, sometimes last and sometimes both. She taps Her finger on the end, never says a word. She likes when sissy ask to lick the head not suck it. Sometimes sissy gets carried away and She has to stop sissy so she can impale it.

I loved and miss that aspect of our play sessions. Just the emasculation and submissiveness of it was a huge turn on for me, as well as the visual- and She got off on the visual aspect of it as well. Part of it was psychological; I always imagined myself orally servicing Her lover for Her pleasure and my erotic humiliation.

It is now a given that I get on my knees to suck her cock .She bought one with the ejaculation option using artificial cum to make my humiliation more complete. I truly hate it when she uses the feature ,to compensate ,she lets me jerk off while sucking .How ever there is a cost ,as I must cum on the floor ,to ad to my misery and her enjoyment,she grinds the sole of her boot into the puddle on the floor ,I then lick it clean as well as the remainder.My reward is to be allowed to eat her pussy and her ass .Just the sound of her telling me to get my tongue into her asshole makes it all worthwhile .

We did not have a strap-on but I would suck on the dildo between her legs before she had me sit on it...then she would pump it into me while I stroked off..**** times!

Mike, I want to suck your magnificent dick while you suck on her dildo. Your avatar makes me extremely hungry for cock. I'm a queer.

Not very long ago, I confessed to my wife of many years that as a teenager, I'd been my best friend Larry's willing and eager personal cocksucker all though high school, and that I enjoyed sucking his unusually large cock whenever and wherever he told me to. I purchased a Jeff Stryker UR3 dildo for her use because it resembled Larry"s cock both in size and in shape. At first she was skeptical that it was possible to deep throat a dildo this size until I demonstrated to her that I could easily do it. Now, having her strap the dildo into a harness and forcing it down my throat has become one of our favorite sex acts. I usually jerk off while having this done to me and eat my semen after I cum.

Last edited:
Never sucked on her strap on but used to sneak licks on her vibrator as she was using it. She would make we lay at her feet as she used her friend and I would crawl up and lick her juices off it as if I was licking her bulls cock. Sometimes she would let me but other times she kicked me away. She would tell me I was interfering with her pleasure.

I used to, back when she liked to wear one on occasion. She never really questioned why I liked to suck it, and I never questioned why she liked to dance around wearing a cock. We were just two people having fun. :)

Ah, the good old days. When she still had a sex drive :rolleyes:

Funny. The other night on the way home from dinner, we stopped at a liquor store, that has a sex shop next to it. We went into the liquor store bought some booze, took it out to the car, when she said to me that she wanted to go into the sex shop and look for a new cock for me to suck. So we went in purchased a new dildo and off we went. On the way home, not even out of the parking lot yet, she had it out of the package and had it in front of my face, saying lick my new big dick baby.

Which led to me asking, do you or did you ever wonder why I like to suck it?

Her response was I really don't know or care about why, I love the fact that you want to suck it for me, and I love that you do suck it shamelessly.

She smiled and said, when we get home, you will suck this new one until I tell you to stop. Which I did enthusiasticly.

That's what I love about doing it- the humiliation and power exchange of it- suppressing your own innate heterosexual desire to NOT suck on a cock, to please your partner by doing so for her sake.
Partly that, and partly to imagine that you are in her place, and it is YOUR cock that is being sucked, only it is better to give than receive, so to speak, and thus it is better to see her sexually satisfied than yourself.

Back