Do you prefer CFNM or CMNF

When my wife and I were dating I'd find it very exciting to be naked when she was still dressed. It seemed to puzzle her.

I'm also Sub so the slight humiliation of being naked in front of clothed strangers would be so arousing for me x x x
There are many employment opportunities for women who enjoy this.
And if that is you in your AV, then I suspect that there would be considerable demand for your services.

CF adds an element of tease, I sometimes undress as I sit on my partner, or it could be my partner wants me "now" and he can't wait for me to undress and just rips my clothes off, adding to my arousal. I also like CM for the same reason and clothes ripping is a major part of my BDSM fetish.

It's a difficult one as far as CM is concerned as I like to see an excited man naked.

CF adds an element of tease, I sometimes undress as I sit on my partner, or it could be my partner wants me "now" and he can't wait for me to undress and just rips my clothes off, adding to my arousal. I also like CM for the same reason and clothes ripping is a major part of my BDSM fetish.

It's a difficult one as far as CM is concerned as I like to see an excited man naked.
And, this man would like you to seem him naked and excited.
I think that, if he were naked and you were looking, he would be excited.

And knowing that you look at his excitement, he would loose all limits, he would become so uninhibited that he would fulfill all your sexually charged requests no matter how kinky they are.

I love the idea of CFNM. There something about the vulnerability of it and the perceived shift in power dynamics that is really erotic and arousing.

Neither. CFNF. If a male must be involved, he may not have clothes and should be sat in a corner to diddle himself while the women have all the fun.

CMNF because I'm male and fall on the sensual, Dominant side of the slash. It's particularly useful in online situations where my options are more limited. Leaving aside the idea of things like self-bondage (which can be great fun, but does nothing for a lot of people), I can't really tie a girl up or spank her over the Web. But I can still put her panties into freefall.

Back