Do you prefer CFNM or CMNF

hotoldrguy

Mr. Smooth
I have seen a number of threads about CFNM/CMNF and most are just pic threads. I am curious about which is arousing to you and why? Would like to hear from women and men on the subject.

I would love to participate in CFNM. I am an exhibitionist so that would be arousing to me. I do wonder though, if many women are into this or is it just a male fantasy.

CMNF or the other way around, but not sure what it has to do with bdsm!

I prefer CFNM as it's more fun to write than its counterpart. I find it better for inspiration, and offers more ideas and possibilities to work with. Plus, it seems less common a subject than CMNF, and that interests me.

I love CFNM because of the (gentle) femdom power dynamics that can come with that scenario. Being on display, vulnerable, while a self-assured lady is fully clothed and appreciating me being naked for her is an amazingly erotic fantasy.
Love,
Thom

I love CFNM because of the (gentle) femdom power dynamics that can come with that scenario. Being on display, vulnerable, while a self-assured lady is fully clothed and appreciating me being naked for her is an amazingly erotic fantasy.
Love,
Thom
I hear what you're saying, Thom. Gentle isn't the word I would put into a cf or cm scenario. :)

I hear what you're saying, Thom. Gentle isn't the word I would put into a cf or cm scenario. :)
I think the definition of what 'gentle' means can differ from person to person... I have always interpreted it as D/s play without the humiliation part... but you are right, the power imbalance is allready quite pronounced when one is naked and the other is not.
Love,
Thom

I have seen a number of threads about CFNM/CMNF and most are just pic threads. I am curious about which is arousing to you and why? Would like to hear from women and men on the subject.
CMNF is a regular fantasy of mine. Performing femininity often requires negotiating the male gaze — being conscious of how and where you are being looked at. CMNF is about dropping the pretense of being a good girl. It’s about not even trying to show just the right amount of skin.

It’s kinda about sex, but also about being free from the strictures of gender expectations. Instead of worrying about being looked at, it’s about being in a mindspace where being looked at is totally acceptable and expected.

CMNF is a regular fantasy of mine. Performing femininity often requires negotiating the male gaze — being conscious of how and where you are being looked at. CMNF is about dropping the pretense of being a good girl. It’s about not even trying to show just the right amount of skin.

It’s kinda about sex, but also about being free from the strictures of gender expectations. Instead of worrying about being looked at, it’s about being in a mindspace where being looked at is totally acceptable and expected.
I love this description! Well thought trough and it puts into words my thoughts on the subject better then I ever could!
Have a great day and let's hope we all get to live our fantasies!
Love,
Thom

thank you for sharing that :love:

I personally prefer CFNM. It's one of my biggest fantasies. I love being submissive, and the intimacy you can get with your partner is indescribable. The vulnerability, the fact that you have nowhere to hide, the butterflies because of playful embarrassment, just having to surrender to pleasure. It's all sweetly arousing.
I think so too.

…negotiating the male gaze — being conscious of how and where you are being looked at.
This is intriguing. I have heard some women describe this as so incredibly powerful that it is like they are being pulled physically into a swirling vortex to emerge in a world of dark and fantasy. The ‘pull’ seems irresistible and seems even to MAKE them willing participants in their own seduction. My sense is that ‘the male gaze’ is incredibly powerful.

Your [and others?] thoughts on this?

This is intriguing. I have heard some women describe this as so incredibly powerful that it is like they are being pulled physically into a swirling vortex to emerge in a world of dark and fantasy. The ‘pull’ seems irresistible and seems even to MAKE them willing participants in their own seduction. My sense is that ‘the male gaze’ is incredibly powerful.

Your [and others?] thoughts on this?
It can be intoxicating to be looked at. Sometimes being an object of desire is a huge rush. But mostly it’s annoying. I don’t dress to please men, or be an ornament. If it happens it’s incidental

I think that’s the origin of my CMNF fantasies—being able to experience that rush without having to fend off unwanted attention, or having the man assume I’m TRYING to be sexy.

It can be intoxicating to be looked at. Sometimes being an object of desire is a huge rush. But mostly it’s annoying. I don’t dress to please men, or be an ornament. If it happens it’s incidental

I think that’s the origin of my CMNF fantasies—being able to experience that rush without having to fend off unwanted attention, or having the man assume I’m TRYING to be sexy.
This so hits the mark for me also. Men cannot understand how it has been to 'be the object of desire' for you whole life! It shaped so much of our lives.

This so hits the mark for me also. Men cannot understand how it has been to 'be the object of desire' for you whole life! It shaped so much of our lives.
I was a dorky tomboy and it really freaked me out when I started to develop and got that sort of attention. I was so self-conscious—I remember being in awe of the “girly girls” who seemed to slip into the role so naturally. Eventually I figured out how to perform femininity and even enjoy it, but I still find it exhausting. Being a middled-aged mom has made it a little better—less pressure to “put on a good show”. Now I can go back to being a dork.

And yeah, men totally don’t get it.

Back