do you love getting gangbanged?

Back with a nice bump!
I visited the local nude spot down the river in Warrandyte last week end and as it was the first reasonable weather since in spring, there was a few guys there, but no sign off any couples.
I stretched out in my usual spot that i like and started reading.
I noticed a guy nearby sitting and rubbing his semi hard cock and gave him a smile, he smiled back stood up and came over cock in hand, he stood over me and i took over rubbing his cock and slid it into my mouth. The sub in me likes being low with a hard cock above me. I sucked on his hard on for a while and noticed the other two guys i saw earlier wanking and watching also and inching closer. All I could wish for was more guys wandering down my way and me having them all to myself.
If i could smile i would, i had a cock in my mouth and one in each hand, i wanked the two hard cocks in my hands and sucked on the third until he let out the tell tale moan, so i let him pull out and blow in my mouth and on my face and down my chest as i gribbed the other two studs waiting their turn. I switched straight to them and pulled them closer so I could suck two at once.
I managed to force them both into my mouth and suck for a while and lick their balls, all the while still in the kneeling position.
How lucky was I , at ther river in the sunshine and onto my 2nd & 3rd cock within half an hour...........
I took both loads in my mouth in very close succession and let it spew out and run down my chin and chest and scooped it up so i could wank with the hand full of cum...........a personal favorite!!
My 'friends' left with me and them happy and I continued to wank my cum cock until also blowing on myself with delicious large spurts of seed landing on my chest. I lay there without cleaning up or washing off, savouring the feeling of it all slowing running off me and drying in the sun on my skin.
I dozed off for a while and woke with the horny vibe back in my balls for more action. I didnt manage to find any further takers even though my mouth was ready, as i was keen to swallow a load or two before leaving.
Oh well better luck next time!!
One great place to visit if you live in Melbourne, Aust.

I'm in Melb. Quite close to the Warrandyte area. Are single girls allowed? I have an aching need to suck cock!

Whereabouts is this place?

I'm in Melb. Quite close to the Warrandyte area. Are single girls allowed? I have an aching need to suck cock!

Good to hear and yes everyone is allowed!! Its a great place to let your hair down especially if you love cock like me!
Check your PM's.

Lucky

New years eve 2006 I organised gangbang for the wife which ended up where we both got fucked bi all. I arranged for 6 guys to help me with the wife, she had a cock in her mouth pussy and ass, She wanted some lube so I went to another room to fetch it and one of the guys followed and said let me help. He took the lube applied some to his cock and my ass, next thing there was a cock in my mouth and one in my ass, all night long we both got fucked by the 6 guys and filled with their cum.

Lucky devil, can you arrange that for me x

Lovely lady

We went to an outdoor concert on the weekend where there was approx 10,000 people. My lady went for a walk into the crowd and came back saying she had met 3 lawyers who were enjoying her company, dancing and flirting and more.
I go crazy with the thought of her slutting it up and having other guys touching her and trying to get close to her tasty bits. I told her to get back over there and dont return until you have had a cock or fingers in you. It s the thought of the guys thinking they can use her and gain some instant gratification while at the same time she is doing the same to them, especially in a crowded place such as a concert venue, that makes it even more arousing.
Our friends were asking me where she had gone and I just kept replying 'to the toilet and probably chatting up some guy or something'.
She returned after an hour with a smile on her face and stood in front of me and i felt her inner thighs which were nice and wet. I asked her how far she had gone and she told me to check between her legs and guess......... I slid my hand up between her thighs and run my fingers across her shaven pussy as people crowded in around us so i felt safe knowing that no one could really tell what we were up to. My fingers fell into her soaking wet and sticky hole, the slut had a load of fresh cum in her cunt and it was leaking out all over my fingers. I shoved 4 fingers easily into her and she pushed back opening her hole for me to feel the load within. She whispered that she had sat on one of the guys cocks on a chair while surrounded by 1000's, then a second guy when the first had blown in her, so I was blessed feeling not one load but two strange guys cum leaking from her used cunt.
It's not really a gang bang, but two strange guys in a row at a crowded concert is a 'fucking' good effort, especially for my slut who usually just likes to flirt, but with the right encouragement can be the perfect slut, which everyman deserves!
When we arrived home I continued on where the other two had left off by indulging her with a nice fisting and hard fuck afterwards. I'm blessed.

mmm

mmmm gb can be so hot and erotic

feeling the centre of things feeling all thse hands cocks tongues on my body mmm

mwah xx

I've had a few. My first was on my 24th birthday and it was my surprise present from my wife. She got 6 guys over and she and her best friend kept them all hard enough to keep a cock in my mouth and arse at all times for a couple of hours or more.

I must have swallowed nearly 20 loads that night.

I've had a few of 4 to 8 guys but I did have one session at a party where only 2 of us out of maybe 20 guys were bottoms.

I've had the odd bukkake as well.

Oh yes, I love being gangbanged, just having my hole stretched again and again...
The most I guess really at teh same* time, is just threesomes, myself and two other guys I think.
but the most cock in a day was quite recently; arranged a whole load of guys to come round, one after the other whilst I had the house to myself; that day I got fucked 12 times by 12 differnt cocks... heaven...
I'd really like to have as many guys as possible all cum over me, one day... just to be totally drenched in a dozen or more guys cum... well I can dream....

I'd really like to have as many guys as possible all cum over me, one day... just to be totally drenched in a dozen or more guys cum... well I can dream....

i've never actually been gangbanged, but i do fantasize about it all the time! (the threat of std's really does scare me) but if it was truely a safe environment, i would love the feel of being totally bathed in hot thick sperm!
so far i've only been with two guys at once but i do love it when they cum on me. across my breast, my belly, my ass and oh yes, definitely in my face!
one special friend of mine loves to tie my legs together and worm his cock between my thighs until he explodes all over them.
the tickling feel of it oozing down my inner thighs just always drives me over the edge!

Wow, this thread is turning me on .....

I haven't been able to make it happen yet, either, but it is without a doubt my hottest and most recurring fantasy at the moment..... I get so hot just thinking about being a total cum slut for as money hot cocks as I can manage. In my perfect fantasy world, they all end up shooting deep inside me......definitely turns me on like crazy!!

i've never actually been gangbanged, but i do fantasize about it all the time! (the threat of std's really does scare me) but if it was truely a safe environment, i would love the feel of being totally bathed in hot thick sperm!
so far i've only been with two guys at once but i do love it when they cum on me. across my breast, my belly, my ass and oh yes, definitely in my face!
one special friend of mine loves to tie my legs together and worm his cock between my thighs until he explodes all over them.
the tickling feel of it oozing down my inner thighs just always drives me over the edge!

I'd have thought the threat/risk of STDs from just having people cum all over you oughta be pretty low; its only when the cum is coming into contact with part of the body that may have cuts etc in them that there is really a high STD risk; hence why getting cum into your mouth is pretty low risk (unless I guess you've got mouth ulcers/cuts), whilst anal and vaginal without barrier protection provides some of the highest risk, tissues in the vagina and anus are very prone to having small leisions in the soft delicate tissue, and that could provide a potential route for any virus or other nastyness in the cum to enter into the blood stream...

thank you for the reply, cheapthrills. i guess where my fear comes in is that if i was actually being gangbanged, it most likely wouldn't stop with just a cum-bath. i kinda think i'd be getting penetrated more than a few times as well. ;)

thank you for the reply, cheapthrills. i guess where my fear comes in is that if i was actually being gangbanged, it most likely wouldn't stop with just a cum-bath. i kinda think i'd be getting penetrated more than a few times as well. ;)

Ahh haa, I see... Well yes, STDs and penitration is a differnt risk thing alltogether; always practise safe sex people if its penitration, especially if we're into the relms of multiple partners... Hmmm... penitration.... err sorry forgot what I was talkign about there for a moment...

I have a long held fantasy of being gangbanged by a group of leather wearing bikers. The smell, feel and sound of creaking leather and cocks just fascinates me:kiss:

Well I would do My best to be a one man gang banger, might not be 6 cocks all at once, but I could do the work of 6 in an hour...:D
:devil:

Hi Sissie... please read my story here... I think you may be a One In A Million Girl. Ace

gangbang experience

whoeveres into gangbangs will love this story, happened two months ago.....was feeling very frisky, and always had the fantasy of being gangbanged by like 10-20 guys...never thought it would happen, and usually lost the nerve before walking into a bathhouse...but lo and behold, one night i had enough to drink to curb the anxiety and went into a bathhouse around 1100 at night or so, and the place was packed...i started by getting two guys to follow me into a room with a sling...i got them hard by taking both their cocks in my mouth and working on them with my tongue and mouth (one of them hadnt experienced a tongue ring before, so he came quickly) and as he left, i asked him to tell others in the house on the way out to send others into my room if they wanted a free bj...now, from past experience, i expected there to be 1 0r 2 stragglers come in but about a few minutes after the first guy left (as i was still working the second guy)....about 4 more guys walked in, all erect and smelling of the bars...i thought id get nervous, but i got hard instantly....i guess the sight of all the other cocks got the second guy to come, and his load was huge! upon swallowing it down, i started working on the the four that walked in....it was around this time that i wasnt aware of who came or went (pun intended), because it seemed like word of mouth got out quickly and men just came streaming in....some guys came quickly, some didnt, some just watched, but it seemed like i was sucking an endless stream of cocks....after giving head to about 12 guys, a bear-like individual picked me up (without my consent) which was okay tho, cuz i was lightheaded with perversion that i went with it...i announced that, if they wanted to fuck me, they must use condoms and fortunately the men obliged (after all, i wanted to be safe in such an extremely unsafe scenario) but i couldnt resist the impulse to let these strangers fuck me....it was a total group anoymity effect, they just kep pouring in....after being put into the sling, the men started to fuck my ass and mouth and was simultaneously jerking off cocks around me....when i came up for air, i could have counted about 10 men in the room, all stiff and waiting their turn to come in my mouth.....if i had to guess, id say i took about 30 loads in my mouth that night, and my ass was so sore it was numb for days...id love to do this again

I play hockey with a bunch of guys who are really fit. After our game we shower and hang out or cocks. So when we go for a beer at our pub we know what we're talking about when we tell our server that moose is called moose cause he's hung like one. Her expression when we make comments like that is a flare of excitement in her eyes as she nearly gasps and her eyebrows raise. After she delivers our pitchers of beer, we all oggle at her ass walking away (or the swagger of the tartan skirt) and then we all banter about how we'd like to nail her tonite, guess the hockey get's our juices going.

I always think how much fun it would be to tell her we all want to fuck her and have her agree, thinking of moose's cock. We'd hang back one nite later and wait for the crowd to clear out. We'd clear off a table, lay her down, and all the boys would have a go at her. Some of us would wank till were ready to squirt the next load in her pussy. Others would let her suck us right off. I'd jerk myself off and spray all over her face. None of us wore protection in this fantasy and we all grunted like wounded animals as we drained our balls.

She was a perfect whore and we still respected her next week when we came back for more!

I wonder if a woman like her ever thinks of that when serving beers to a bunch of horny hockey players... god bless em!

i would love to be gangbanged by several guys. the only times i've had group sex was several time with my sister and two of her friends and then one time me and my 2 roommates fucked my roommates girlfriend.

....oh yes!!

.....my wife and I often share fantasies of the two of us being gangbanged by a small group of men. So far....just a fantasy.

my first GB

the guy that took my cherry had a habit or fetish of turning out married guys.

that summer I was his 2nd conquest....

some football saturday, he invites over 10 of his buddies with me and the other married guy. our duties were simple: get naked, get clean, get cock.

We were each fucked numerous times and sucked god knows how many loads.

mmmm

that was fun

Back