do you like to dress?

Just thought I'd hop in and say that I love to dress up in my sister's things when I'm home alone! ;)

Irresistable, isn't it? :)

It's amazing! I don't get near as much time as I used to anymore, and I can feel an itch inside me when I go too long without dressing lol.

Anything sexy that you'd like to share.... ?

Sadly there's not much to tell. She's pretty conservative and doesn't have many really sexy things. But I look really good in her dance team uniform ;)

You can buy her something sexy for her birthday....
or is that too weird..... ?

Dance team uniform.... RAH RAH... YUM YUM

We're not incredibly close, so it'd be a little weird lol Plus she's a goodie-goodie so she'd probably tell our parents :/

You share panties with her....
Doesn't get any closer than that.... :rolleyes:

Exactly! :D

I still love to slip into a pair of panties I got from a pretty cousin of mine. I LOVE sharing her panties, even though she didn't know it. :blush:

I like to dress! was wondering who else likes to xdress or who is into being with an xdresser. if so add to the thread or pm me

i allways wear ff rht sheer vintage nylons with tight suspender belt bra panties when i meet up with other xdressers for fun

master

My master loves when I dress in dresses and to be honest so do I. Short dresses, thongs , tights, high open toe heels......Thats what the will likes to see me in.

I have to stay away in hotels quite often and take my special bag of underwear with me. I love to dress and then Skype with my friends. The best orgasms ever.

Never have, but would like to. I am smaller built and my wife is BBW so I would have to somehow buy clothes just for me. I would maybe start with bra & panties, then maybe a teddy and go from there. I have never gotten the nerve to bring this up to my wife. Chances are I will never do this, but would like to.

Never have, but would like to. I am smaller built and my wife is BBW so I would have to somehow buy clothes just for me. I would maybe start with bra & panties, then maybe a teddy and go from there. I have never gotten the nerve to bring this up to my wife. Chances are I will never do this, but would like to.

It really is quite mind-blowing to do whether it is by yourself or with her. I've enjoyed it greatly over the years, getting up the nerve to shop for myself in stores and speak plainly to saleswomen that the panties or bras or clothes or heels are for me. Very thrilling. I love to wearing sexy satiny panties every day, a secret under my guy clothes. A few times a week I'll go further with nylon stockings, garter belt, panties, and a bra under my clothes. (As long as the bra naturally goes flat on me... some have shape which would be obvious under my shirt). If you're curious to discuss it or have questions, drop me a PM.

E.

It really is quite mind-blowing to do whether it is by yourself or with her. I've enjoyed it greatly over the years, getting up the nerve to shop for myself in stores and speak plainly to saleswomen that the panties or bras or clothes or heels are for me. Very thrilling. I love to wearing sexy satiny panties every day, a secret under my guy clothes. A few times a week I'll go further with nylon stockings, garter belt, panties, and a bra under my clothes. (As long as the bra naturally goes flat on me... some have shape which would be obvious under my shirt). If you're curious to discuss it or have questions, drop me a PM.

E.

Working up the nerve to try it, just have to figure out what size I need and how to talk to my wife about it, I like to have her involved in anything sexual I do.

E.

I so love the shopping, I will often try things on in the shop too, the local New Look stores in our area are actually very helpful when it comes to using their dressing rooms to try on frocks etc. and to be fair, I have never had any store refuse my request to try something on apart from underwear which they also do not let women do.

I suppose it does help that I do not get embarrassed easy and will just saunter up to the check girl with an armful of stuff to try on, and some are to confused to say anything but yes:rose:

Hi Naughty, yes, that's about it. Confidence, respect, and a willingness to spend money is the magic formula. :)

Back