do you like to dress?

love this thread

I get exited sometimes

Attachments

• newest 004.jpg
    newest 004.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 495
so far nothing but oldest daughter panties she left wnen she moved but they do feel good

I'm new and just getting the hang of the whole CD thing but I'm liking it. I think lingerie and other types of female clothing just seem to "agree with me", especially since I happen to have a small, thin "girlish" type body frame. :cathappy:

I'm new and just getting the hang of the whole CD thing but I'm liking it. I think lingerie and other types of female clothing just seem to "agree with me", especially since I happen to have a small, thin "girlish" type body frame. :cathappy:

love to see more of you, wish you lived closer.

Question for the gurls..

when you have your garter belt and nylons on.... do you wear your panties under or over the garter straps....??

Question for the gurls..

when you have your garter belt and nylons on.... do you wear your panties under or over the garter straps....??

OVER of course

so the panties can be easily removed while the sexxy garter belt and stockings stay on !!

OVER of course

so the panties can be easily removed while the sexxy garter belt and stockings stay on !!

Have you ever tried side tie panties, so you can pull a small bow on the side and have your panties released.. ?

nooo ...

hmm now i have to go shopping !!

that sounds verry sexxy!

There are all kinds of styles and materials-- it can be so easy to untie (release) one side and let the back part just.. fall away...

Question for the gurls..

OVER of course

Have you ever tried side tie panties, so you can pull a small bow on the side and have your panties released.. ?

nooo ...

hmm now i have to go shopping !!

that sounds verry sexxy!

Great idea, i love the idea and the look.

I love the idea of the look myself! I have no problem inching those panties down, carefully undoing the garter straps, and reattaching them as the panties are pullled down below them. Adds to the foreplay.

Though I have to say, the idea of side tie panties is great! Grants access to the succulent pussy or throbbing cock underneath very quickly yet still looking the sexy best before hand! Yummy!

Back