Do you hide your sexual needs from your significant other?

I used to. My sex life with my partner wasn’t so good for a while. Recently it has been much better. Recently we went through and did an inventory with. Yes/no/maybe list. We discussed things that had never come up before. It was super helpful. I haven’t shared ALL of my kinks and fantasies, but I don’t know that I need to share everything.
Wow communication and person willing to try or change good for you guys! I am on that road that’s reads one way unfortunately!

I definitely have to hide all my sexual interests! My wife would have no tolerance for even my most vanilla interests! If you google, who is the most sexual conservative in the world her picture pops up!
I don’t know if you looked up vanilla you would find
Mine no imagination or willing to try anything! Asked about fantasy’s she diddnt
Have any! Fuck I have enough for both of us and probably the whole area we live in!

I've talked about most of my interests/desires with my wife but she is much more vanilla these days than she used to be. She is willing to let me go off in my own direction, but is generally not interested in participating.

I do now, for the most part. We have a great marriage in nearly every way, but it became apparent a few years into our marriage that my sexual needs are greater and more complicated than his. I've learned to deal with it in various ways. As I get older, it has become easier.
You said your needs r more complicated than his. If you came to lit to get your needs met, you should be up front about being bi sexual.

I do now, for the most part. We have a great marriage in nearly every way, but it became apparent a few years into our marriage that my sexual needs are greater and more complicated than his. I've learned to deal with it in various ways. As I get older, it has become easier.
As I get older, it has become much harder :( and I'm becoming less and less content with dealing with it in various ways. Not a good recipe for a lasting relationship at this point.

I don’t care anymore she doesn’t want sex so I satisfiy myself! Miss closeness I won’t lie a nice warm pussy and passionate kissing and pussy licking I miss ! 😥 So being on here I can live out fantasy with like minded people thank you guys have a merry Christmas

As I get older, it has become much harder :( and I'm becoming less and less content with dealing with it in various ways. Not a good recipe for a lasting relationship at this point.
I bought a couple of toys to experiment with in my own that I haven't told my wife about. Might not until I figure out how to use them properly.

Now that she's picked up frequency in the past several months, I've been trying to add a little variety. It's a long game kind of thing. Took a little patience and frustration but she realized what was at stake.

Back