Do any straight men get turned on watching amateur male solo or mutual masturbation videos?

Sometimes I find myself being turned on from amateur male masturbation videos. I love seeing cut and uncut cocks shooting thick loads of cum.Do any other straight men feel the same way if so please shared your thoughts.
Getting back to the original premise, I love watching amateur mutual masturbation or "handjob" videos. It's so relatable as I think it's the first kind of contact many (if not most) of us had with another guy. Just keep it real and don't interject the fake "straight seduced" bullshit.

Sometimes I find myself being turned on from amateur male masturbation videos. I love seeing cut and uncut cocks shooting thick loads of cum.Do any other straight men feel the same way if so please shared your thoughts.
I was going to say hell yes but then I saw you were asking straight men. That leaves me out.

1Sometimes I find myself being turned on from amateur male masturbation videos. I love seeing cut and uncut cocks shooting thick loads of cum.Do any other straight men feel the same way if so please shared your thoughts.
I do too...especially cut cocks 😁...I get very excited when I see a really nice, smooth cock Cummings 😋 even my own. I do love to cam on Skype and cum for those of you who also enjoy seeing me masturbating and Cummings on camera 😉

For me as a straight male with a cocksucking fetish for BBC, Watching hung black guys masterbate and unload is is so arousing.
The fantasy of being able to help them unload is obviously in the background but seeing them in solo action is often more arousing than cocksucking vids.

I have a nice collection of such vids. 😊

I do too...especially cut cocks 😁...I get very excited when I see a really nice, smooth cock Cummings 😋 even my own. I do love to cam on Skype and cum for those of you who also enjoy seeing me masturbating and Cummings on camera 😉
I do too, especially huge uncut cocks. Eould love to chat with anyone fitting that description !!!

I'd be more than happy watching someone jerking off. I think the same thing Thin, huge and uncut since I haven't actually seen any of those.

A big load makes even better

I'd be more than happy watching someone jerking off. I think the same thing Thin, huge and uncut since I haven't actually seen any of those.

A big load makes even better
Yes 19 , im my mouth , yummmmm

Back