Do any straight men get turned on watching amateur male solo or mutual masturbation videos?

For me it’s the fact that I have had it done and remember how good it felt when he made me shoot all over the front of my pants when he slowly jerked me in a small adult theater
Yeah, especially the buff adonis type leave me cold.

Sometimes I find myself being turned on from amateur male masturbation videos. I love seeing cut and uncut cocks shooting thick loads of cum.Do any other straight men feel the same way if so please shared your thoughts.
Definately !!!

Sometimes I find myself being turned on from amateur male masturbation videos. I love seeing cut and uncut cocks shooting thick loads of cum.Do any other straight men feel the same way if so please shared your thoughts.
Definately !!!

I do, absolutely. It's always very erotic to see someone aroused and feeding that arousal...
feeling -- for sure
it may or may not be where your desires are, but no question about knowing exactly what he's feeling as you watch a someone of the same sex cum -- easy to relate to

I've been finding myself watching videos of guys jerking off in their car or guys jerking each other recently. Definitely enjoy them

After watching a good amateur masturbation compilation video. Does anyone feel the need to cum afterward?

Back