Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a major family event this weekend, my Daddy has a major family event this weekend. His entire house is swarming with grandkids, nieces, nephews etc, etc . I've had to work alot this past weekend and then I will be swarming with family members for about a week.

So with all that we haven't talked in over 5 days. Which is a long time for us to go without at least exchanging off-line messages. We have at least 10 more days to go. :(

Sometimes it is so hard being adult and just sucking it up and dealing with it. I am glad he is giving 100% to his extended family...

...it just that I miss him.

Oh, geeze, I can imagine. You have my sympathies, darlin.

The sad part is that there are people who will look at that and think "It's only 5 days" or whatever, but you and your Daddy are in very frequent communication, much like MIS and myself. Five days is a long damned time, and fifteen is awful.

*hugs*

Oh, geeze, I can imagine. You have my sympathies, darlin.

The sad part is that there are people who will look at that and think "It's only 5 days" or whatever, but you and your Daddy are in very frequent communication, much like MIS and myself. Five days is a long damned time, and fifteen is awful.

*hugs*

Thanks for understanding. When we have talked/IM almost every day for over 3 years 15 days is a very long time. I know you and MIS can relate.

Thanks for understanding. When we have talked/IM almost every day for over 3 years 15 days is a very long time. I know you and MIS can relate.

Exactly. While we've been together for four months, we've talked almost every day for just barely shy of a year. The few days where we did not talk were unhappy days for both of us, especially as we got closer.

Exactly. While we've been together for four months, we've talked almost every day for just barely shy of a year. The few days where we did not talk were unhappy days for both of us, especially as we got closer.

I must have been sending him telepathic messages because he just IM'd me and we managed to have a quick 5 min chat. Yeah, I feel so much better. :)

I have a major family event this weekend, my Daddy has a major family event this weekend. His entire house is swarming with grandkids, nieces, nephews etc, etc . I've had to work alot this past weekend and then I will be swarming with family members for about a week.

So with all that we haven't talked in over 5 days. Which is a long time for us to go without at least exchanging off-line messages. We have at least 10 more days to go. :(

Sometimes it is so hard being adult and just sucking it up and dealing with it. I am glad he is giving 100% to his extended family...

*big big hugs* You're a stronger woman than I

we're almost in constant contact either IM or phone... and I dont know if I could make 15 days of no contact.. I really dont..

The few times me and my little girl couldn't talk made me realize just how BORING my life is without her.

It was just eat, sleep, and work. I couldn't look forward to talking to her before going to sleep or check my phone to see if she texted me.

It sucked to say the least.

Hope you get to see him SKL...:rose:

:nana::nana::caning::caning:

at 855 right on time he called and said be ready Im coming to get to you... we spent the next 2.5 hours together just spending time, He took me for a drive and we parked overlooking DC it was very romantic... I really needed it....

I'm feeling those blues right now.

I'm used to going a day or two with out any sort of contact, what with my schedule being fairly unpredictable and all, but it's been 5 days with out a word. Usually after two or three he'll send me an offliner, but so far nothing. And while it's not the norm, it has happened before, but every time I can't help worrying. :( Prolly going to be another day or two as I'm doing 9 on 8 off for a couple of days at work. And we have a big inspection coming up saturday so I'll probably have extra work to do. *sigh* I miss him. :(

just stopping by to give :::hugs::: to those who need them and wish everyone well. i am no longer in an LDR but i still feel for those of you who are. i know what it's like to be used to having constant contact and then losing it all of a sudden due to schedules or whatever. i hope it gets better for everyone soon.

as for me, i'm moving on and have made it "official" with a friend of mine. we've been friends for over a year, and well, feelings have evolved. we'll see where it goes from here. it's not a D/s relationship, yep i'm back to bein "nilla" maybe i'll start a "how do i make my "nilla" partner turn into a Dom" thread........hehe..naw, not really, D/s is not what i want right now. i do miss it greatly, but i'm not sure i could ever submit to someone else the way i did for MP.

MP and KK....you both already know how i feel, but wanted to congratulate you both on here. i wish you all the happiness in the world. :heart::rose:

just stopping by to give :::hugs::: to those who need them and wish everyone well. i am no longer in an LDR but i still feel for those of you who are. i know what it's like to be used to having constant contact and then losing it all of a sudden due to schedules or whatever. i hope it gets better for everyone soon.

as for me, i'm moving on and have made it "official" with a friend of mine. we've been friends for over a year, and well, feelings have evolved. we'll see where it goes from here. it's not a D/s relationship, yep i'm back to bein "nilla" maybe i'll start a "how do i make my "nilla" partner turn into a Dom" thread........hehe..naw, not really, D/s is not what i want right now. i do miss it greatly, but i'm not sure i could ever submit to someone else the way i did for MP.

MP and KK....you both already know how i feel, but wanted to congratulate you both on here. i wish you all the happiness in the world. :heart::rose:

Its good to see that things are working out for you too Rose! :rose:

May you all have wonderful journeys, wherever they may take you :rose:

no real point, just a reflection on LDR and sleep

i was just thinking about how much easier it is to sleep now. i get nightmares and dont sleep well, and Master has worked hard to made bedtime easier for me. it might seem like bells and whistles to some but to me, sleeping with cuffs on my ankles and linked cuffs on my wrist is a safety blanket. sleeping with my head against his shirt relaxes me. my collar around my neck makes me feel happy and closer to him. his voice in my ear as e sings me to sleep everynight lets me drift off peacefully.

i never thought going to sleep in a LDR was something that could happen (for me at least as i dont sleep well) without tossing and turning, laying awake, feeling lonely or alone, and occasionally crying myself to bed. i was wrong, i dont do any of those now. the bells and whistles allow me to fall into sleep easily.

i was just thinking about how much easier it is to sleep now. i get nightmares and dont sleep well, and Master has worked hard to made bedtime easier for me. it might seem like bells and whistles to some but to me, sleeping with cuffs on my ankles and linked cuffs on my wrist is a safety blanket. sleeping with my head against his shirt relaxes me. my collar around my neck makes me feel happy and closer to him. his voice in my ear as e sings me to sleep everynight lets me drift off peacefully.

i never thought going to sleep in a LDR was something that could happen (for me at least as i dont sleep well) without tossing and turning, laying awake, feeling lonely or alone, and occasionally crying myself to bed. i was wrong, i dont do any of those now. the bells and whistles allow me to fall into sleep easily.

Lovely. :rose:

I understand this completely. Especially while my husband was deployed. I never would have been able to sleep if I didn't talk to Daddy every night from my bed. He always made me feel less afraid and more secure before bedtime. The cool thing is that my husband felt better too, knowing that someone else loved me and was taking care of me while he was gone.

funny this subject should come up. MP and i were talking about this last night because i have not been sleeping well at all lately, and i questioned that maybe it was because he no longer "puts me to bed" it was something i had gotten used to and took comfort in and now it's gone. so i know what you're saying MIS. i never slept shackled but Daddy always always always put me to bed. we had a routine and now that it's no longer in place i think that's why i can't sleep without tossing and turning. it's like my mind will not close off, and it sucks. Dave (the guy i mentioned in the above post) will call me before bed and tell me goodnight, but it's just NOT the same.

My gal crying herself to sleep is a nightmare of mine. I'll do the work needed to make sure that bedtime is as easy as possible for her when she can't fall asleep in my arms.

Its good to see that things are working out for you too Rose! :rose:

May you all have wonderful journeys, wherever they may take you :rose:

thank you minx! things are very well for me. and sounds like they are very well for MP and KK as well....i said from the beginning we would be ok, i'm just glad i still have him on my side. i didn't want it to end ugly, and it didn't. it ended just as beautifully as it started, if that makes any sense at all. it's just all chapters in this journey and it's great to see the both of them doing so well also!

funny this subject should come up. MP and i were talking about this last night because i have not been sleeping well at all lately, and i questioned that maybe it was because he no longer "puts me to bed" it was something i had gotten used to and took comfort in and now it's gone. so i know what you're saying MIS. i never slept shackled but Daddy always always always put me to bed. we had a routine and now that it's no longer in place i think that's why i can't sleep without tossing and turning. it's like my mind will not close off, and it sucks. Dave (the guy i mentioned in the above post) will call me before bed and tell me goodnight, but it's just NOT the same.

*giggles*I can just imagine; Daaaave, you're not doing it right. Please can you um, tuck me in? :eek:

Yesterday my bunny boy shipped out to a new Base for a few weeks. We had no idea what to expect but there were rumors of no cell coverage and no a/c power -- apparently he is going to be living in a cave *smirks* So we had a very heartfelt "last phone call for three weeks" and were generally very sad.

And then he calls me at 4 am this morning :cattail: It seems his cell works and he has power. We were all melodramatic for nothing! Figures. Although, I do not know what his schedule is like at this new place and we may still not get to talk as often but at least calls are a possibility.

He will be home in a lil over a month too! Yay.

*giggles*I can just imagine; Daaaave, you're not doing it right. Please can you um, tuck me in? :eek:

ok, now that would be funny, considering he knows nothing of this lifestyle. i'm telling you, i'm gonna start one of those threads "how to turn my "nilla" partner, kinky" hehe.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back