Did You Get Laid Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Not Today

No, not today - a lot of flirting, a lot of fun, but no sex. And that was okay with me.

yes first time since the baby was born was great she couldn't stop cumming:)
very happy and horny today

Sadly, not tonight. But we are spending the day together tomorrow...and I suspect much of the day will be spent in bed!

Explosive and Messy

Yes. K. stopped by last night and we made love in one of my favorite positions, me sitting in a straight backed chair, her, sitting facing me, stradding my thighs. My cock buried deep inside her, her nipples sliding on my chest, passionately kissing as she rode slowly up and down. The orgasm was explosive and messy.

Yes. K. stopped by last night and we made love in one of my favorite positions, me sitting in a straight backed chair, her, sitting facing me, stradding my thighs. My cock buried deep inside her, her nipples sliding on my chest, passionately kissing as she rode slowly up and down. The orgasm was explosive and messy.

I love that position too! Did it a couple of nights ago.

I'll be getting laid later, fo sho

Yep. And if I get my ass off Lit and upstairs, Mrs Jett and I might just make it twice today. :devil:

Uh yep. Probably gonna tonight too. Maybe with both of them this time:D! Morning shower lovin is good for us girlies, but he prefers the bed or other places not as confining as a shower......

Yes,yes I did, and got to fuck her, while rubbing her gspot,while rubbing her clit and a little orgasm control....we came together quite nicely....

Oh my god yes! He woke this morning with some serious wood (I try to take care of him regularly, so I'm not sure why he was so hard this morning) and after a little poking and probing to get my full attention, like the good and dutiful partner that I am, I obediently rolled onto my back and spread my legs for him. I know it felt good to him, you know warm, wet and tight, because the pleasurable moaning on both our parts started as soon as he slid into me. When he was ready, he pulled out, had me get onto my hands and knees and came at me doggie until he got his and gave me mine. It was a delightful Friday morning wake up for me.

Made up for missing yesterday...twice today! And powerful, limb numbing orgasms!

I love Saturday morning lie-ins with Mrs Jett. :devil:

*No kids, it's not breakfast time yet. Yes you may go downstairs and watch cartoons. Most definitely you may.*

No, not since Thursday and its going to be a few more days yet! *shudders at the thought*

I remember glancing at the clock when I threw my legs over his shoulders and it was 4am so that's a yes from me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back