Decadents and Dropouts IC

Relic

Long ago Relic had been shy around his body, finding all the surprises that it offered rather gross or unnerving. But she had been accustomed to his sounds, his feelings and his bodily fluids. This is why she closed her eyes when he finally came. Her throat too small to take all of his seed in and as he came, she swallowed quickly and continuously. But it wasn't enough to stop her mouth from overflowing, and it ran down her chin and onto his waist. And only once his throbbing and pumping had stopped, did she remove him from her mouth. Licking her lips, she swallowed several more times. Now opening her eyes to look at him, and grinning.

Lowering her head again, she closed her eyes and concentrated on his taste, not the colour of his seed. He was sweet, as compared to most other males. Her tongue began to clean up his member, her lips wrapping around it and sucking any residual seed from him. Then she moved down to clean his thighs, waist and stomach. And anywhere that he had managed to get his delicious fluids.

<I'm happy I can still enjoy making you do that.>

Soon she had worked to clean him completely and soon her body pressed against his as she kissed around the base of his tentacles again. Content for a while to leave further rediscovering his body until later. Already the others must have been wondering what was going on, the noises were not that quiet.

"I'm surprisingly tired for such an effort, but I have been awake for three days without meditation. Would you share my...rug...for a while. At least until the rest of the ship stirs and requests your attention."

Trunfor Blakheart

Trunfor cocked his head at her. The way he liked to . "I've never been with someone before so I don't know how to act the way I like to."

Part of him wanted to withdraw from Phyliss and seek santuary elsewhere. Another part of him wanted to stay and please Phyliss. Also, deep inside of him, his fiendish heritage was awakening and telling him to act in ways that made him sudder in fear and disgust.

Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss giggled, and kissed his mouth. "Maybe I help you a little." She stood up, and did her undressing trick - her black dress simply dropped down in a sliding movement, so fast, that he could not see how she did it. She stood there in her undies, looking into his eyes. She wore nothing more then green stockings, matching her green boots, black silk panties and a black silk vest, tight enough to reveal that she put no bra on today. She dropped back on her knees again and kissed Tronfur a second time.
"Maybe this will help?"

Last edited:
Ma'ant'Zek'Ur

Completely taken by the pleasure, even after the peak of his climax passed, Ma'ant could still feel parallel jolts of delight running through his veins as Relic took it all. His unusual amount of seed in every coupling meant that she would not manage to take it all at the spaying, but nevertheless she kept licking his groin in order to clean him fully from his seed, swallowing all of it.

<Have I told you that... I love you, Relic? No partner could have ever done it that quickly...>

Revelling in her kiss, Ma'ant closed his eyes as his tentacles started to coil around Relic's face, their wet surface meaning a hundred kisses around her features. A couple of them circled her neck as if an exquitive necklace, another coiling around her ear, in order to bring up her arousal once more. The illithid hugged the drow across her waist with both his hands, pulling her closer over his chest in one kind, tight embrace, lowly gurgling in pleasure at her ear.

<Of course I would, lover. How could I deny you such a request? It's the... least I can do to repay your favour. And I intend on using the time. Lay against me...>

Trunfor Blackheart

Trunfor watch Phyliss eagerly as she somehow undressed herself. When she kissed him a second time and asked him he nodded, "Yes."

He moved his hands over to her dress and began pulling it off of her.

Relic

She was enjoying his caressing but simply kissed his face softly. Her energy was all but used up, and if she didn't take the chance to rest now, there was no chance of her being any good in a fight later. Taking his hands she curled up against them, kissing his fingers softy as she lay down against him.

<And I you, which I hope you'll always remember. But I am too tired right now, unless you intend on pleasuring me whilst I meditate.>

Her statement was comical, but it conveyed her sense of tiredness.

<You may do with me as you wish whilst I rest.>

And quickly she closed her eyes and fell into a deep meditative sleep. Where she would not wake for many hours, even if here was some grave trouble on the cog. Sort of her body being wounded, or shocked into waking.

Phyliss Ovida

The dress had slid down and lay down at her feet, as Tronfur touched it. She lifted her legs, as he pulled at it, so that he could strip it off from her completely. This wasn't easy in a kneeling position, but not at all difficult for a flexible person like Phyliss. The gorgon wondered if she should give him some further help to strip the rest off her clothes. She lifted her vest a little, but not so much that her breast were visibly. No, let him figure it out himself. She grinned and kept kneeling. Would he go at her vest, to see her breasts? Or would he be daring enough to pull down her panties? Or would he get up and pull her boots off? Her snakes waved in excitement.

Ma'ant'Zek'Ur

Was Ma'ant anything else than an illithid, he would probably allow her the time she so craved for. Indeed, she had really expent the last of herself into pleasing him. And not to retribute? What kind of a lover would he be?

She was already resting, in the very brink of deep slumber, as the idea came to him. He could always speak to her in her dreams, even though she would not be able to speak back as her mind was take by the unconciousness of her brain. But that meant nothing. He could still excite her and hope it did the best of outcomes on her mind.

And so did Ma'ant slid his left hand under Relic's head, using his arm as pillow for her, and brought his face even closer to the back of her neck. Oblivious to all else, he started to slide and rub his tentacles in a long, elaborated massage all over the drow's neck and shoulders, his right hand gripping tight against Relic's considerable hips, while his left came down to caress at her breasts, all the while he forced his already turning on groin between her ass. Even though if still through the fabric, Ma'ant hoped to create enough arousal to bring her a sweet... sweet dream.

Trunfor Blackheart

Trunfor moved his hand up, under her vest, and grabbed her breasts and began massaging them. While at the same time, muttered a spell which caused her boots to slid off of her feet.

Phyliss Ovida

"Oh..." Phylis was surprised as she felt her boots sliding of her legs all by herself. Getting stripped by magic was something new. She felt his hand creeping under her vest, going for her breasts. She kept her position and run her hand over his crotch.

Trunfor Blackheart

Trunfor took a deep breath as Phyliss's hand reached his crotch. Taking her vest off, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to him.

Phyliss Ovida

Finally Trunfor was brave enough to pull off her vest and to expose her breasts. He pulled her forward, and she simply followed his movement, balancing on her knees. She kept her hand at his croth, and then slid it under his pants, looking for his most precious part.

Trunfor Blackheart

Trunfor smiled up at Phyliss and closed his eyes in pleasure as she continued to keep her hand on his crotch while he drew her closer. He held her close, with her breasts pushed up against his chest and he began to kiss her again.

After a few moments, he released his grip around her.

Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss opened her mouth wide. As he released his grip she looked at him and grinned wide and a little crazy, while she grabbed his dick, but not hard enough to hurt him, and pulled it outside. Now she would see it as well.

Trunfor Blackheart

Trunfor groaned in pleasure as Phyliss pull out his cock and exposed it. He was already hard and it measured to be about 9" in length.

Opening his eyes, he noted the smile on Phyliss's face and smiled back as he snaked his tail, across the floor, over to her left leg and wrapped it around her leg.

Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss parted her legs a little, while she gently massaged his nice cock.
"Mhhh...tell me....any speial wishes or orders for me?" she purred.

Trunfor Blackheart

Trunfor frowned a little at her question. He saw that she had spread her legs apart and that her cilt was close to his cock. Then he shook his head, "Just take me. I've waited so long. I want to know what it's like and how you feel inside."

Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss released her grip of his cock and stood up, in front of him, and slipped down her panties. She was nude except for her green stockings, but she could leave them on. She moved over to sitting Tronfur, and put her arms around his neck, folding them behind him. First, she presssed her boobs into his face, before she glided down and kneeled spreadlegged over his crotch. Sje kissed him once more, very long and passionate, while her snakes brushed over him. Then she lowered herself and circled her hip, until she felt his tip touching her lower entrance. With a hissing sound, she started to sit down on him, working his cock slowy into herself.

Trunfor Blackeart

Trunfor went wide eyed and gasped his pleasure as Phyliss slid down his cock. The pleasure was increased by her snake hair, as it rubbed against him, all of which caused his wings to snap open.

He put his hands around her hips and helped her settle onto his lap until he was fully sheathed inside of her. Then, by unknown instinct, he began moving his hips. This was truely the best feeling he had ever experienced.

Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss moaned and adopted his rythm while she was riding him.
"You fell so good inside..." she raised her hip a little and slid back down - "I wanted you to fuck me quite from the beginning..."

Trunfor Blackheart

Trunfor took a deep breath and sighed heavily in content and pleasure. Upon hearing her words, he smiled "From the.. beginning? .. I must have... made a good... impression.. on you."

He was finding it hard to speak clearly, from the pleasure that his and Phyliss's movements caused. He began movinghis hips faster, speeding up the tempo while he moved his hands to her breasts and began massaging them.

Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss didn't say a thing, but speeded up, bopping up and down on his cock, so that it drove deep into her. She was all wet now and each time she pushed his cock inside it made an odd sound. When he started to grope her bouncing breasts, she couldn't hold a squeall back. Now, as it was out once, it didn't matter anymore and she squeaked each time she was impaled again.

Trunfor Blackheart

Trunfor heard the odd noises that Phyliss was making, but they didn't disturb him. Instead, it showed that he was bringing her great pleasure. As she continued to move up and down, he moved his hands back to her hips and helped her in her efforts. He felt himself getting close.

Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss kept riding him, while she was close to the orgasm. Her excited squeaks got faster and she was just about to come, and she felt that Tronfur was close to. "Fill me!" she hissed between her squeals.

Trunfor Blackheart

Trunfor grinned up at her while he continued thrusting. After a minute he groaned as he came inside of Phyliss.

Back