My Ideas

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
I have many ideas so keep looking out on here for more ideas. If you like my creativity we can create an idea together.

Ideas in RED are ideas I have wanted to do for years.

1.) Elvish Love - A Godess Reborn - You are the new king of your people. You were a prince till your father was murdered, murdered by a group of humans. Humans had been hated among Elves for centuries. Because humans were constantly trying to hurt whoever had pointed ears.

Your character is now five hundred years old which is the human equivalent to being 35 - 40 years old. You have someone in your life you care for, unable to express that feeling of love, afraid of rejection. Eighteen years ago when you were 482 your mother found a beautiful human new born baby girl.

That baby girl is the girl that you love more then life itself. Your father wanted her gone when she was eighteen and until then you were supposed to treat her like a servant. But between the two they were best friends. And against his fathers wishes he taught her Elvish which she picked up quickly.

Now at the age of 18 years old you want to be able to express that love but rejection scares the hell out of you. What is it known is the reason she picked up Elvis very quickly without trouble is because she is special she was a powerful badass before she was murdered by humans.

Note: idea is she protects him from almost being killed that's when she uses Elvish magic for the first time.

2.) The Mafia's Angel - You are the most powerful Mob Boss alive. Your crew is strong and nobody is a rat. One day after a close family member put a hit on your back you were shot ten times and left for dead. My character Raven found you and brought you into her home taking care of her.

Years have passed and he still comes to her, talks with her. Loves her but due to his age he is afraid to open her. He wants to be with her, make love to her and have her have his children.

Note: I actually thought first time they make love he wears a condom but before he cuts he takes it off and fucks her. I actually have the same idea but he is a vampire or a werewolf. But these are just ideas of course.

3.) Power Of The God's- You are the Angle Of Death who has left his job and want to hang out with the humans because the last person you took begged you to watch out for his beautiful 19 year old daughter. When you visited you felt something you had never felt before....

Which was Love.....

You watch out for her and everyday she prays for a miracle. She prays to God for a way for her to have a children. She was born baren, she was lonely and because Death feels sorry for her and feels love he decides to Meet up with her and wanting to make love to her to give her the baby she wants and perhaps more.

4.) The Wolverine's Soul Mate - You play Logan A.K.A The Wolverine. You are a mutant that has hated humans for his own reasons. He meets up with Luna she is a human who doesn't hate anyone especially mutants.

Logan meets Luna when he is horribly attacked and injured by weapon that slows his healing ability, she brings him into her home and he ends up falling in love with her. He is afraid of losing her once he tells her or rather shows her he is a mutant.

She gets kidnapped by his brother Sabertooth and when he gets there she will see him as the Wolverine. Or he can show her privately. That can also be discussed I'm all for changing things in any of my stories.

I have a bunch of ideas..

5.) The Beast & His Girl - So you play a guy who was cursed by a woman he scorned. He cheated on her and betrayed her. She turned you into a beast and the only way for him to become human again is to make love to a woman who loves him..

Really loves him....

But there is a huge HUGE catch..

The woman who has sex with him will become pregnant with twins. The reason for the twins is because he always wanted two children a boy and a girl. But she didn't want to have children with him.

You have been this monster for a good five years and because you don't want anyone to see you so you have someone who comes to you when you need groceries. She hasn't seen you since you hide in the darkness.

But you have been talking with her over the phone and in person for a good 2 years. She is kind and considerate and hasn't tried to take a peek at him even though she could very easily try but she doesn't.

What he knows about her is that she's very sweet and she has no family and she has wanted children for as long as she could remember unfortunately she cannot have them. The only thing is he doesn't know if she would be willing to do this especially because of what he looks like.

This is an idea of what I would like and you are more than welcome to help me come up with ideas that's how I always like to write with my partner to make sure that we both like what's going on and shoot ideas back and forth the idea of a beast form I was actually thinking of Beauty and the Beast the one that came out with Emma Watson.

The children part of this doesn't have to be part of it I just was thinking of a ton of drama.

6.) Her Protector - What would you do for the woman you love? You would become the perfect protector. You choose to become something not human (Like a werewolf of vampire) you have been away trying to master what you are

If interested please send me a PM

7.) Magneto's Fury - You are the most hated mutant ever. You hate humans because you had a human wife and a mutant daughter both murdered right before your eyes because humans were terrified of what you were. However he does have a human friend the only human he can trust she has no idea what he is but she suspects.

You start falling in love with her and unsure of what to do about it he hides his emotions until he is forced to use his powers to protect her. Everything will come to light and when they couple for the first time he will know he wants her to be a mother with his child but what is it known is that her love for him will make her into one of the most powerful mutants of all time.

8.) Blind Date - You are a vampire looking for someone to be able to look past what he is and love him for him. You don't feed on innocent people. You go after people who hurt others. Those who rape, kill or torture other people..

If something happens you get badly wounded you would turn into an old man. When you get pissed or worried you turn into a hybrid Bat Form. Hiding what you are and having sex with her will be difficult since vampires are rough lovers.

You have been looking for a woman who may possibly be able to give him off spring but he will find his date is very special. Her blood will make it where he can go out in the sun. But he will know by the taste of her blood. If he drinks enough he could become something stronger and would turn into an updated version of himself he will evolve.

9.) The Homeless Heart - You have been homeless for three months. Your wife died. You have a three month old baby boy. You are getting so weak making sure your son eats. Your son is crying but as my character walks by your son stops crying so you decide to ask her for help.

She has money but she seems different which is why you take a chance on her and soon will fall in love. What she doesn't know is you and your son can make certain things happen. The first time she knows something is different is when your son latches on to her breast and milk comes out.

Your ability can make certain things happen, for example when they have sex he can make her pregnant with as many children as you want. He just can't make money grow on trees. Because you are a fallen angle. And your son is part angel, you were sent to find a human to be your mate.

10.) The Werewolf Within - Our characters have been friends for many years. Your character lives by her and you are 30s - 40s. You have watched her grow from a child to a young woman of only twenty. You were best friends with both her parents and years ago they asked if something happened to them if he would care for her.

What nobody knows is your character is a werewolf. When your character laid eyes on her you knew she was destined to be your mate. Watching her was a privilege but it was also difficult especially when the blood moon came up. The blood moon is the mating Moon, where he would take a mate. Instead he watched her sleep.

She is special you'll find out that when you were by her your changes do not hurt and you have more control over your beast side. You have fallen in love with her and now you need to show her that your in love with her. You need to come clean before the moon comes up your afraid you won't be able to keep her safe again.

11.) A Teachers Blessing - You are a teacher going thru a horrible divorce. You find out that your high school sweetheart of 15 years was cheating on you and most importantly did not want to have children like you did.

But throughout the time you've had a student that really seem to care about you. Her name is Rose and she's 18 years old, you find out she was in love with you which is perfect because you love her as well.

The idea is they start to have sex with a condom and he decides to take it off and have sex without it and I'm thinking she gets pregnant by this one time a counter it will perk up his ego but it's also something they have to hide until after graduation.

Note: The reason they need to keep the pregnancy hidden until after graduation is because you're soon to be ex-wife is the mayor of the town and she hears everything.

12.) Don't Be A Drag - Our characters have been close friends with each other for years. Unfortunately you lost your partner and she lost her fiance in a car crash. Both are grieving for each other's lost love and now you seek love in each other.

She is a virgin she was waiting for her wedding night to have sex and your character is a virgin because he never had sex with a woman before. Dude grieving and due to being somewhat drunk they make love with one another and he learned that he truly loves

If interested send me a PM and of what idea your interested in.

NOTE:
I will always be adding more

A Vampires Human Friend - I'm bi-curious so it doesn't matter if your character is male or female my idea is that you are a vampire who has fallen in love with his or her best friend and do to what you are you were afraid that my character without accept you unfortunately you have no choice but to beseech your friend for help.

While you were out feeding on criminals you are attacked by a vampire hunter and you get stabbed with an arrow that has a special kind of poison that is making you weak and it's also making you old you are hundreds of years old but you look like you're in your twenties or you're 30s. You have known from the very start that your friend is special her blood would give you sunlight immunity and if you had her blood you would only need to feed once a month or feed for sexual pleasure only.

Feel free to send me a message if you're interested I hope to find somebody soon.

The Special Hawk - Rose has been through a lot but not as much as her friend. A few years ago she found a wounded Hawk. He was beautiful and did not ever act like a bird would. When night fell that night she ended up finding a naked man on her bed Instead of the hawk in his cage.

He said he was cursed to be a hawk during the day but at night he was human she kept the secret from her parents and when she turned 18 she moved out with him. She has fallen in love with him but doesn't know how to tell him because of his situation but he loves her as well unfortunately however he has enemies that want him the question will be will their love be enough.

Anything can happen and I'm off for ideas pm me if interested

The King And His Witch - you are a king who has not been King long your father died 6 months ago and you're still getting used to things your best friend is also your servant the only one you trust anywhere near you.

The King And His Witch - you are a king who has not been King long your father died 6 months ago and you're still getting used to things your best friend is also your servant the only one you trust anywhere near you.

She is a witch and has the power to do anything he wants but she hides it because she's afraid of being burned at the stake she will use her magic to protect the king and her best friend whom she's in love with but since she's a Slave she doesn't say a word...

The Walking Dead

I've been watching the walking dead and one of the o or p based on it. I'm looking for someone to play. Daryl Dixion. My character would be made up in my idea is that he got separated from Rick's group. Right before he gets bit. An arrow is in the walkers mouth. She is another archer. I'm thinking they can go through the world rp is open to ideas. He happens to be on my favorite character hoping I can do a romance or view with him. He will be staring down the barrel of wades gun when one girl is able to take everyone out. Perhaps she was someone from his past he thought dead??

And

Haven

Looking for someone who saw a tv show called Haven, was based on Stephen Kings Colorado Kid. I love the show looking for someone to play Duke Crocker, if he gets blood on him that's from someone that is giftied (Troubled) person his eyes go from dark brown to grey and has super human speed and strength and can kick series ass, when he kills a troubled person then any kids that he/she had won't run in the family.

My idea is a new girl shows up and Duke gets to know her, I can see them being friends and lovers, have an ideas about how she finds out what he is, she could be trouble herself I've not decided.

And

I Am Dragon

This is kind of based off of for film with the twist in my character is going to be a princess. Who finds a island that no one has ever seen and no one knows its name all they know is that on the island there is a dragon who is fear defenses going to meet up with the dragon and of course all in love with dragons but then she bumps into a young man a little older than her she is gonna be about 21 he may be about 25 now he actually is the dragon control dragon. But he wants her to love him. Ideas about what more we can put in would be good.

Mr. President

You will be playing the new president the first one that was single, you meet my character in a coffee shop. She is the first one to treat him like a normal person, not some king or important figure. They hit it off fast but fears that she is with him just for statues but one night after dinner they get robbed and right before he leaves he shoots at the president but she steps in front of him taking the bullet. And its easy to tell she did this act on purpose not because she tripped. This gets them closer .

The Inside Counts

In a small town in Maine named haven was home to a lot of people that had supernatural abilities, also known as troubles, you will play a man who looks very young the age of what he looks is up to you, but in reality he is a 60 year old man he has a best friend and his terrified of trying to show off he has feelings for her. He is afraid that he won't be able to keep his youthful appearance up because if she's making love to a young man and then it switches to his true form. He didn't know how she would react if your interested let me know and have any ideas I love to hear them.

Compatible Heart

You will play a gentsalmen who has HIV/AIDS, I like older men she wil be 22 was thinking he is in his 30s or can be younger I don't mind. Am thinking perhaps he has a friend who he has feelings for, perhaps he works up the courage and gets pills for her that will keep her immune to it, just to protect her from any chance. She is a nurse a very smart woman but has no clue that he is sick. I would set the thread the night they were to meet and they are having a talk perhaps drinking and to express his feelings perhaps he takes a chance and kisses her, she will be wearing something very sexy making it hard not to.

Pm if interested

The Virus

I'm looking for someone to play Albert Wesker from the resident evil movies/games got the idea from the 4th movie, the new T Virus in his body is constantly trying to over power him now he does have a young Lady he really likes, the only one to show him any warmth in his life, she knows he has the virus but when he feels he is a danger to her he stays away. One night he comes to her wanting to talk to her, he has always hidden his eyes to everyone but espoeacially her because he doesn't want her afraid of him, but he needs someone to help him stay in control and my character is the best which is why he wants to talk but also because he has feelings for her.

He also wants to inject her with a mild version of the t virus will give her speed, fast healing and strength, think Alice from the movie, there will be fights and action not just romance

Pm if interested can discuss rp ideas

Last edited:
The Titan

This is based on the nettles movie the Titan, you play a solder that is on a special mission, due to a nuclear fall out. California is a place you can no longer live, and soon most of the Earth will die and the planet will become to small for everyone. But a doctor who thought outside the box had a project called "Titans" the doctor took a few people to do it, they have things injected in there veins and even have surgery to become the future. These few people are being conditioned so they could live on Saturn's moon hence Titan. Things are not always as they seemed, everyone died accept one man. His name Is Lt. Rick Janssen, a man doing this for his fiancé and future children.

He will go through a major transformation This is what he becomes. Because they both love each other they get married before the physical changes happen, once he is 100 percent Titan he can't communicate the same way, but he keeps trying to communicate to her. He is kept away from his wife till he can learn to communicate to his wife, then one night he goes back to his wife because he can now reach out to her telepathicly. Its been a good two months and he comes to her at night and stays in the shadows until he knows for a fact she can hear him.

I'm thinking when they have sex I'd like her to get pregneat have the first Titan child if its something you don't want its fine, she will start to change not as much as her husband but enough to live on Titan.

My Brother The Wolf

The story is a pair of siblings, she is 18 he is 30. There is s family secret that my character Sky how's nothing about. Sky when she was about five her brother was scratched by a wolf. Then later on he felt the urge to turn. But some how he hasn't changed, he deals with his burden and Sky has no clue. On the night of the blood moon he comes to his sister, he knew he would turn for the first time. The blood moon is when a werewolf is at his peak and will impregnate who he sleeps with. So he goes to Sky fighting the urge to change, he will mate with his sister. She wants a child and he could give her one

This will be based on trust This is his werewolf form. While he has sex he will end up turning but asks if she trusts him. She will end up Turning into this.

The Mer's Soul Mate

I got the idea from a new tv show called Siren. You would play as a merman who is much more then he looks like. Sure he looks like a regular human from the belly up and has a fin just like the little mermaid. But if pissed off he becomes something else, with claws and different skin plus huge spikes out of his back. But that form doesn't show very much. One day he is caught by fishermen and once they find out what they got, they put him in a tank so everyone could see him. But a girl named Skyler saw the mermaid and while no one was looking she frees him and goes back into the ocean. But the second he looked her in the eye she knew that she was his soul mate, there is an old tale if a human fell in love with a mer that she would slowly become one of them.

When he comes back in his human form she was very surprised, though he can't stay in human form long, they will spend a lot of time on the beach. And when under water she can breath thanks to him giving her air in a kiss. The relationship is kind of fast, id love for him to get her pregnant first time he saw her all he wanted was off spring but the more he got to know her, the more he fell in love and knew she was his soul mate.

And

Love In All Forms

My idea is based on a tv show called Cleverman. Its an Australian tv show. My idea is based on the show to some extent. In the show there are beings known as hairies. The name of the species is really dumb but my idea is a human that respects them very much, she is a nurse that helps them because she sees innocence in them all. You play as one of the hairies, but you keep yourself shaved and your nails cut always, coloring your hair to hide yourself. Your character is in love with mine but because of what he is, he is afraid that she will be afraid of him.

They Are Haries

There is a way for them to become regular people and he wants to do it to have a relationship with her, and doesn't think that she would want him as his true self. But she finds out what he is doing and stops him before its to late, begging him to not go through with it. She had never seen his true self but wants to, which will be a true test. Fur over there bodies and long nails and has super human speed and strength kind of like a werewolf but more human.

Pm if interested

True Beginnings

Many people thought that cave men were the first human type creatures to be created. Unfortunately that is a lie and the government knows it. People with the ability to become something more, they were known as Wolf People. But now the year is 2020 and the Wolf People became Werewolves. 500 years ago they created a community were everyone was a werewolf. They had the alphas, the female was suppose to be a goddess. Sadly she was killed and the male alpha became a monster because his mate was killed.

Now 500 years later a lone woman finds there town, but everyone can smell her. It was a scent that meant something to them. There goddess had been reborn, she was sent to become a human, to create a new race of Werewolves. The Alpha will be the first one that figures out her scent is the same from there dead goddess. They begin to prepare a ceremony were the male Alpha will make love to her, to get her pregnant and to open her mind up. And once the ceremony is done, she has the ability to heal herself and others, and she will be with child.

This can go smoothly or horrible lol I am up for changing things or adding, so if your interested let me know and if you have ideas, pm them to me please.

Lily Rose

Venable
Unknown

This idea is based on the 2021 Wrong Turn where the group of friends that did survive became part of the Federation and the Federation is a little world within a world you are the leader you are wifeless and have been for a year.

My dear is 15 years ago someone beseeched you Begging permission to build a house that was on your Mountain and that you were a welcomed guest anytime you give said permission having no idea that he has died the man you made the deal with but has a beautiful 19 year old daughter.

My dear is that you are horribly injured people attacked you and you like bleeding you come across this place in my character is actually a Healer and then time only tells what happens too them.

Pm if interested

Mass Effect - I wanted to do a story idea on the game Mass Effect for years but I've never been able to find anybody to play this Asari. My idea that our characters have been friends since my character was about 5 years old they see themselves as genderless even though they do have the body of a female. They do a mind meld now my idea is instead of the sorry to have the child that as they mind meld when they make love maybe in their mind they see each other and she has a penis or if you're a fan of the game I don't mind if she had the kid when they get to it I'm not saying right away.

I am thinking maybe there out in a beautiful field on Earth and your character has something to say because she does have the body of a female even though they are genderless she doesn't know if she will receive the feelings if you're interested in that let me know send a PM

&

Soul Mates - My idea Is about a couple and I don't mean that they are lovers. They are best friends. They have been friends for 15 years and have lived together five years. He is gay and he had no where to go, she was the first one he came out to. His family didn't like that their son was gay and that he was starting to do drag.

Luna helps him with his makeup and even let's him borrow some of her stuff but deep down my character wants to have a child, they talked about it and asked if he wouldn't mind if she had a child and thay he would be the child's godfather. But my idea is that he wants to be the sperm donor and what throws her back is he wants to do it the old fashioned way.

Perhaps he likes the connection they feel when they have sex. He doesn't get pleasure from the sex but it's the way they are with each other the connection they feel. She is willing to make sure she can conceive so he only has to do it once but he just says let's Wing It kind of thing.

I don't know if anybody would be interested in a story like this but if so PM me.

(Note: I hope this idea does not offend anybody in the LGBTQ+ Community I do not mean it to offend anybody which is why I'm doing this little side note)

The Natural Sith - This is about you Anakin Skywalker we have been friends longer then he knew Padma. When she would have nothing to do with you once you told her you were a Sith he came to Rose. He has felt her ability with the force the first female ever and as he got stronger she seemed to get stronger as well she goes with him to try and take care of his master to be clear of the Jedi and using the force you do know that Rose is 100% on his side.

It would open up to you almost dying your master leaving you to die but

Back