Daydream_weaver's Refuge

The woods are bright and cheerful but I don't have time to enjoy them. For most of the day, I have stalked silently around this particular place, waiting for the cabin's owner to bless it with her presence. I know she is here. I can smell her, taste her, practically see her and more than anything, I want to bask in her glow, feel her banked heat.

I haven't dressed for the occasion. I meant to but I just couldn't be bothered once my inner alarm went off. So I came, jogging through the woods wearing tight black jeans and black wife beater. My feet are bare and I know they shouldn't be, but I hadn't paused for shoes. I didn't want to be any later than I was. I wanted to see HER. Hell, one could almost call it a need.

Soon enough, I see the small cabin. I pause, gazing at it, filling my lungs with the fresh scent of oak and elm. I must be calm. I resume my journey, now moving with studied slowness, drawing out that moment when I will first see her. A few more steps and I am there, on her porch. I feel the light buzzing of magic and grin. A few taps on her door but if drifts the rest of the way open, so I step inside. I can hear her...I will wait

*The tingle of the wards alerts me to the presence of a visitor causing me to stand very still under the spray of the water. I hear nothing, no knock, no call...and yet...I feel her. A smile I can't help brightens my eyes as I switch off the water and step out, reaching for a large towel. I wrap it around my body and walk out into the bedroom alcove.

The sheer curtains keep me from seeing much more than shadows in the other room but I know she is there, waiting for me*

I won't be long, Miss Luna... *I keep my voice soft trying to hide the excitement I feel. Quickly I pat the water from my skin and don the clothing I had laid out on the bed. I hesitate for a moment then take up the crop and step through the curtains and into the main room.

Seeing her there I can't help but stop, just to drink her in. My breath quickens and I force myself to ignore the fluttering in my stomach. I step toward her, eyes locked with hers*

Rising from my seat, I take in Weaver in all her stunning glory. Flowing, lovely and so very feminine; her outfit invites me to study and explore with teeth, hands and nails. I drag my eyes away from the frame the grey presents and my eyes snag on the crop grasped in her hand.

Hello, sweet Weaver. I had thought you would never finish your shower.

I stride forward, my legs bringing me to her side in a few moments. My left hand reaches out to grab her wrist. Giving one sharp tug, until we are body to body, I capture her mouth in a soft kiss, squeezing her wrist slightly, to remind her that she is locked to movement. A sharp nip of her bottom lip and I step away, dropping her wrist at the same time.

I see you have found your newest gift. Do you approve?

Forgive me...I'm sorry to have kept you waiting...

*Watching her approach I can't help but feel the rush...do I fight or do I flee...or do I surrender? Her grip on my wrist, her lips against mine, has my head spinning. I don't want the kiss to end, and yet it does. I trace the tip of my tongue along my lips as I watch her, fighting the impulse to follow*

I see you have found your newest gift. Do you approve?

*My gaze falls to the crop in my hand and quickly back to her*

I...do, thank you. It seems a very formidable item.

I...do, thank you. It seems a very formidable item.

Oh no, sweetness. It gives sweet pain like the velvet of an oboe, not sharp and stinging unless it is placed heavily. Light swings produce the nicest of feelings, a quick sting that is soon soothed with rubbing.

I grin, my eyes landing on her face as I gauge her reactions to my words.

The crop is the best first toy, in my opinion. It is easy to control the amount of pressure you apply and is easily used. A flogger in suede is a good second toy...as it produces a softer, thudding feeling.

I grip the arm that holds the flogger and direct us back to her comfortable couch.

I sound like a teacher. I apologize. How was your day, sweet Weaver?

* Taking in what she has said I think of the crop in my hand as I follow her to the sofa. A quick sting...a soothing touch. I swallow hard and then smile as I settle onto the sofa, pulling the cloth of my skirt together over my thighs. I think there is much that Luna could teach me...and I would be a most avid pupil*

My day...has not been kind. But it has been greatly improved by your presence. *I occupy myself for a moment examining the crop in my hands then raise by eyes back to her face* I hope that your day treated you well.

Is there anything I can do for you, sweet? Any help I can provide? Do you want a snuggle?

A slow grin which drags my dimple back into existence.

My day was long, slow and quite boring. It has greatly improved with your timely appearance.

Another smile, as my hand drifts out to caress the barely glimpsed leg hidden beneath all of that soft grey..

I am glad I am able to provide a little relief for you...*my voice drifts away as I glance down at her hand on my leg, so warm through the sheer cloth, and I imagine how it would feel on my bare flesh*

It has been quite a while since I've been offered a snuggle, I think it would be lovely *I think of her arms around me, our bodies snuggled close together and realize I may have just set myself up for trouble. I grin and lean toward her dropping my voice to a soft whisper* I can't guarantee I will be able to behave myself, but I will try.

I take you at your word and move to make us comfortable. Pulling you to me, I wrap my arm around your shoulders, and press your head down until it rests upon my breast. Leaning down, I brush my lips across your forehead and whisper, softly into the mass of your hair.

Tuck you feet, sweet Weaver. Get comfortable. Let me soothe you.

I wait for you to arrange yourself and continue to stroke your shoulder and arm, touching you lightly.

*Tucking my feet beneath me I relax against her, my eyes closing. Her scent surrounds me. I inhale deeply and let the breath out slowly, filling my senses with her.

I am aware of the softness of her breast beneath my cheek, the light stroke of her hand and my body melts into her even more. I rest a hand on her thigh, fingertips absently making slow circles on the black denim beneath them.

A long sigh escapes and I realize I feel...peace*

My hand continues to stroke; traveling softly across your skin. My eyes close as I lean my head back, savoring the peace and contentment I have, right now. I don't know why you scent isn't causing the low grade desire it usually does..instead all I feel is warmth, sweetness, light. It soothes me. The music starts as a low hum. I don't realize I am singing until I hear my own husky alto filling the alcove.

Adia

Adia I do believe I failed you
Adia I know I let you down
don't you know I tried so hard
to love you in my way
it's easy let it go...

Adia I'm empty since you left me
trying to find a way to carry on
I search myself and everyone
to see where we went wrong

'cause there's no one left to finger
there's no one here to blame
there's no one left to talk to honey
and there ain't no one to buy our innocence
'cause we are born innocent
believe me Adia, we are still innocent
it's easy, we all falter
does it matter?

Adia I thought we could make it
but I know I can't change the way you feel
I leave you with your misery
a friend who won't betray
I pull you from your tower
I take away your pain
and show you all the beauty you possess
if you'd only let yourself believe that
we are born innocent
it's easy, we all falter, does it matter?
'cause we are born innocent
Adia we are still
it's easy, we all falter ... but does it matter?

*Slowly tilting my head back a bit I nuzzle against the side of her neck, feeling the vibrations as she sings. I lift my hand from her thigh and curl it across her hip snuggling my upper body closer. Her warmth is a balm and I smile against her skin pressing a soft kiss to her neck as her final notes fade away*

I have always liked that song...

Opening my eyes I glance down, my eyes locking with yours. No more words are spoken, a full minute or more of silence reigns as I study you. Finally, I smile.

So have I. Long ago, I won 50 bucks at a karaoke contest singing that particular song.

I sigh and lean forward, brushing hair from your cheek before kissing you lightly.

Thank you for this, love. I wanted to see you. Now, I have to go. Getting up at 6 in the morning for a 12 hour shift.

Touching your face reverently, I lean in for a slower, more thorough kiss; taking my time, exploring each portion of your mouth with tongue tip and teeth. My breath catches from the sheer sensuality of it but, eventually, I pull myself away.

I should be back after 8 EST tomorrow evening if you are around. (Unless I can sneak on from work...) I hope to see you then.

*My eyes close as I give myself over to the pleasure of her kiss, tasting her, dancing the tip of my tongue against hers. So many emotions racing through me, each more surprising than the last. My hands and body reluctantly ease away already feeling her absence*

Sleep well, my Luna...I will be thinking of you until we meet again...

Sleep well, my Luna...I will be thinking of you until we meet again...

Good night, sweet one. I will keep you in the forefront of mind until I see you.

With those words, I rise and (not giving myself a chance to falter) head for the door. My hands reach for the door knob and I give into temptation, glancing over my shoulder to gaze at you.

Mayhap, next time I can show you what I mean by stinging that rubs easily away?

A quirked eyebrow and a fleeting grin as I gauge your reaction. Then I turn and exit your cabin, calling over my shoulder:

Until we meet again...

Makes his way through the woods, upon reaching her refuge he can already smell a sweet union. He knocks on the door softly, hoping to spend some time with a beautiful host!

But alas I get no response from within, I do not intent to disturb her more,as I let her rest and enjoy the night, I make my way back, disappearing into the woods..

Last edited:
*Curled on the sofa, surrounded by Luna's scent I had slept deeply. So deeply that I hadn't felt the trembling of the wards announcing another visitor. I determind to pay him a visit soon. But there had been errands to run and business to tend to that took me away from this place where I feel welcomed and wanted.

Now I glance at the time as I pace back and forth at the foot of my bed. The crop Luna had gifted me lies on the pale quilt and my gaze keeps straying to it. *

"Mayhap, next time I can show you what I mean by stinging that rubs easily away?"

*I hear the echo of her words from before and stop in my tracks, I know what I need to do. Need...want...ache to do*

In a dreamy and pensive mood this afternoon..

Walks through the lawns of the refuge one always feels the calm associated with DW. Her grace, her words do captivate us all. If not for timezones and our work we could all just sit and soak in life's little pleasures..

I observe her silhouette through her windows, sleeping peacefully, I make my way back to the woods, hoping to find her some other time ^_^

*Walks around the refuge as the cool breeze blows, a light drizzle is around today, the soft patter on the leaves, reminding me of her footsteps, this place is nothing without its host *

Leaving a small present for you for when you return :)

blowing-kisses-profile.jpg

*Standing on the porch of my refuge I smile as I notice the sweet gift left me. I wave a hand toward the door dropping my wards. I have been away and I think my cabin needs opened up. As the wards fall the windows and doors open, a brisk breeze whirls around and through and fills my refuge with the scent of earth and growing things.

Stepping into the alcove I drop my robe on the foot of the bed and reach up to remove the delicate silver chain from around my neck. I hold it for a moment, thinking of the pleasures the key unlocked. Slowly I reach out and hang the chain on a tiny hook in an nook beside my bed. Sometime it will be used again. When she has need of one such as I, or perhaps when my darkness needs someone to deal with it.

A quick shower, a dark blue sarong tied around my waist, and I step out onto the deck at the back. Evening is closing in, the sinking sun setting the sky aflame with color. I sit and watch darkness falling and a faint smile curves my lips*

Last edited:
*Noticing the sun set I make my way once more to the refuge that I adore, jogging my way through the woods, I feel the excitement within me as I notice that the place has been opened again.*

*The scent of DW clearly filling the surroundings, the flowers blooming for a while longer before they call it a day, the birds chirping to let her know their approval. I leave her alone thought for the night, not wishing to disturb her slumber and as I leave I leave a silent note on her porch*

Sorry for stalking this place, I find it calm and serene. I won't be around for the next two days so I just thought of dropping by to capture your scent with me.

*Escaping from the heat of the day I stroll through my refuge divesting myself of the trappings of the outworld as quickly as my hands can manage. I don’t stop however. I snatch a sheer gray sarong from the drawer and tie it around my waist as I hurry out the back door. This is not an evening for being indoors. It is a time for the quiet of the woods, the whisper of falling water and the cool shadows

My bare feet take me quickly down the path to the creek and along its banks. I hear the sound of the water growing louder and can’t help but smile. Another turn in the path and I carefully push aside a low hanging tree limb. I have arrived.

waterfall2.jpg

The water is not swift or too deep, but it is enough for my needs. I untie my sarong and drape it across a nearby bush. A warm breeze caresses my bare skin and I sigh as I step carefully down into the clear, cool water. Walking across the small pond I let the water reach just below my breasts before I submerge, slipping beneath the surface quietly leaving barely a ripple.

I resurface pushing my long, silvery hair back from my face and swim toward the far side where the water cascades over the rocks and find my favorite spot. A large flat rock, barely covered by water. Here I stretch out on my back, the spray from the falls misting me and keeping me cool.

My eyes drift closed and I let my mind wander……*

The wolf navigates by instinct, trotting up a pathway that leads to the cabin located in the copse of trees. Her muzzle is close to the ground, tracing the scent of her Weaver into, and then away from, the little place of peace and quiet. She debates following the the trail that led away but decides against it. Instead, with a wolven sigh she circles the property, sniffing deeply before curling up under the front porch.

*Stretching long and languidly I slip from my rock and back beneath the surface of the water for a moment. I come up on the opposite side of the pond and pick up my sarong as I head back along to path toward home. The warm evening breeze dries my skin as I walk fluttering my sarong behind me. My hair hangs straight and damp down my back.

Approaching my cabin I stop, my senses letting me know I've had a visitor. In my earlier haste I had forgotten to reset my wards.

Absently I tie my sarong around my waist and slowly circle around the cabin testing the air. A slow smile curves my lips as I catch a familiar scent...familiar and yet not. There is something different this night.

I pad around the corner to the front of the house, my head tilting a bit to one side as I find the porch empty*

Luna.... *Her name is softer than a sigh on my lips as I hang my head a bit, sad at having missed her visit*

*The heat of the day has made me drowsy. I slip through the coolness of the gathering dark, coming home at last. Passing through my wards I make certain they are at full strength before padding quietly into the alcove. I strip away the clothing that hampers my body and stretch to my full height, reveling in the bareness of my skin.

Covering a yawn with the back of my hand I climb onto my bed, not bothering to slip beneath the quilt. It is too warm for that. I lay on my back for a moment, one hand reaching toward the ceiling, finger twirling in slow circles. The ceiling fan begins to rotate sending a faint breeze down on my prone body.

A soft, contented sigh passes my lips and I curl up on my side slipping off into a deep slumber hoping to dream of a lovely wolfess.

Back