Daydream_weaver's Refuge

*My pulse leaps to a faster pace at the feel of Luna's lips on my cheek, her fingertips on my thigh. I barely register her words before she is gone. A soft sigh escapes my lips and yet I smile, knowing that there will be another time.

I turn toward the sitting area when a knock at the door sets my wards trembling again. I feel the familiar energy of a new friend and wave a hand toward the door. It swings silently open and I call softly to my visitor*

Do come in, PB....out enjoying the woods again?

*Curious when there is no response I step to the doorway and look out into the night. I am sure I felt him. Perhaps he changed his mind. Closing the door I set my wards again, making sure they are at full strength. the lights dim and go dark and I stand in the middle of my refuge soaking in its peace and serenity to take with me. I sigh as I too fade and disappear for the night*

Last edited:
*Taking my mug of coffee out onto the deck I take a delicate sip and watch as the sun begins to lighten the sky to the East. The first twittering of birds is a sweet sound as the night creatures retire and the day creatures stir. I sigh contentedly thinking that I stand at to junction of night and day, a creature of both.

Dew drops sparkle in the growing light rivaling any diamonds man could buy. If I could I would weave a gown of spider webs and dew and catch the first rays of morning and weave them in my hair.

I turn back into my cabin moving on silent feet into the bathing room. The room soon fills with steam as I let the shower warm. I set aside my coffee mug and step under the spray of water, closing my eyes and letting the heat soak in and relax my muscles*

*Emerging from the treeline I turn my face toward the woman at my side. My stomach flutters and tightens as I let my hand slide down to hers, fingers linking. I turn toward her and begin walking backward toward the porch*

Won't you come in, Miss Luna...?

My ears are soothed by the sounds of the woods, birds settling down for the evening, tree frogs beginning their songs. Daydream is beside me, her stunning eyes closed. I want so much to touch her. My body is trembling; a lustful, feral longing that I can barely control. Stepping away from her scent, her heat, I turn and focus on the woods and the cabin just before my eyes. She gets under my skin. I want to ravage her, stalk her. Her hand clings to mine and she leads me onward.

Yes, my Lady. I will come.

*Keeping my eyes on hers I lead her onto the porch and through the wards on the door. I move toward the sitting area, fingers flicking to start the fire crackling on the hearth. Now that I have her here my nervousness grows. I've watched her and I've wondered about her and now we are alone. I find my voice, low and soft*

Can I get you something.....

Can I get you something.....

My eyes are glowing golden now, the crop flicking out to trace a cheek, an arm, the swell of breasts hidden beneath the lace top.

Oh no, sweet, I have all I need right here.

Glancing around, I take in the beautifully appointed room, my hand keeping the crop tip moving, no pain, only tracing pale skin.

You do know that I want to kiss you...properly. I am debating it.

My voice drops into it's lowest registers, a husky tenor vibrato that echoes the heat of my need.

I have wanted to since our first introduction.

I drop the crop and lean forward, my arms trapping you on the couch, my mouth getting closer to your face.

You can say no...but I wish you wouldn't.

*My breath catches in my throat, my pulse slamming through my viens. She hasn't even touched me and I can feel the heat growing. The crop in her hand that would normally cause concern is now an extension of her. It leaves a tingling wherever she trails it. My body starts to arc toward her and I struggle for control, but there's one thing I can't deny...I want her lips on mine...

please...kiss me...

Permission given, I finish the movement, my lips grazing Daydream's once, twice and again. A tongue tip sweeps out, tasting the corners of her smile before sharp white teeth bite once on her bottom lip, begging for entrance. Her mouth opens beneath mine, I feel it and I sigh, my tongue coaxing hers into a soft, sweet dance. My hands move to grasp her shoulders, crushing them beneath hands that are becoming claw tipped with wanting. I struggle for control and regain it...but it costs...so much. Easing my grip, I turn down the intensity, finishing our first kiss with a soft peck before releasing her and sitting back.

Thank you, sweet.

My eyes are glowing, golden and burning. Her scent rises to me~woods and vanilla and some sort of light musk. I want to touch her again, but I stop myself...CONTROL Luna!

Maybe I should have something in my hands? A drink?

*Gazing at her, my hands start to reach out to draw her back but I force them down to rest in my lap. My lips feel swollen and sensitive. The tip of my tongue slips out to trace where I had felt her teeth, tasting her on me.

I watch her lips move and all I can think is I want to kiss her again. Her words finally sink in and I shake my head to clear it*

A drink...yes...*I clear my throat and move into the kitchen, leaning weakly against the counter*...what would you like?

I watch her as she moves, getting shakily to her feet and heading for the kitchen. Her words are husky and I strain my sensitive ears to hear her softly called question.

...what would you like?

Anything at all, sweet Weaver.

My body moves without my express permission; getting up to follow her, almost before I finish replying. I catch her, leaning against the counter and I react. Moving silently, I capture her there, my body pressed against her back, pushing her into the counter top as my right hand traces the curve of her waist.

You are supposed to give me something to put into my hands, love. Otherwise, my hands are going to continue wanting to touch you....

Husky...damn it, my voice is so husky. I press closer, keeping her from moving, my hands curling against the need to rip away her clothing and lay her bare before me...

Talk to me. You scent is driving me insane...so talk, please.

*I close my eyes as she pins me against the counter with her body. My body's reaction to her has me surprised. One kiss and if she were to press the issue I would be hers. I take a deep breath and reach up for two tall glasses, shivering as my actions make me even more vulnerable to her touch.

I have a delicious blend of fruit juices...strawberry, pineapple, melon...*my voice trails off and I shake my head at the ridiculouness of what I'm saying when what I really want to say would be more like begging.

I shift, my body sliding against hers as I turn to face her. I keep my gaze lowered, knowing what she'd see if she could look into them...lust...need...fire.

I extend a hand toward the refrigerator and try to get myself under control*

...I'm afraid you'll have to release me so I can fetch it.

I hear her words and smile, though I continue to watch her hungrily. I am heartened by the fact that her eyes are lowered. I think if she were to look directly at me, right now, I would lose what little control I have managed to retain. Finally her words penetrate my lust fogged mind

...I'm afraid you'll have to release me so I can fetch it.

I am sorry.

I take a few steps back, far enough away so that she can move freely.

Whatever you are having, I will have.

Turning swiftly away, I return to her sitting room, my hands clenched at my sides. I want to know her, learn about her and I can't do that if I don't stop touching her...Fuck! A growl, one that I am unaware of as I re~seat myself and pick up the riding crop, tapping it on the palm of my hand.

*I watch her from the corner of my eye as she moves back into the sitting area. The swish of her dress sounds loud to my ears, but not as loud as my thundering pulse. My hands go still as I hear a low growl and the steady tapping of her crop...oh I could be in so much trouble here...*

The stereo is just there, beside the window, if you'd like some music. *again I roll my eyes at the inanity of my comment* I have quite ecclectic tastes, hopefully you can find something to your taste as well.

*Placing cubes of ice into the glasses I place my cold hand against the skin exposed by the deep neck of my lace shirt, trying to cool myself down. I take the pitcher of juice and fill both glasses adding a straw to mine. Carrying the glasses I move back toward the sofa pausing for a moment to let my gaze travel over Luna again*

I move to the stereo, my eyes glazed as I slowly regain control of my galloping emotions and lust. With a sigh, I find the newest single by Rihanna and put it on, the low strains of a one sided girl love fills the air.

Te Amo

I return to my seat, just as Weaver returns, two cold glasses held in her delicate hands. My eyes take in her frame, loving the way the gray highlights her moon kissed beauty

Come, sit with me. Tell me about you. What do you like? What do you think on when you have time? What type of job do you do, back in the mundane world?

*Passing a glass to Luna I sit beside her, tucking my leg beneath me so I can turn to face her. My lips close around the straw and I take a sip as I think about her questions.*

I like so many things...I have my books and my music, my art. I sing and I make beaded jewelry...

I have children...they keep me on my toes sometimes. Teenagers...

*I reach out a hand and once again let my fingers stroke along her arm*...what of you? What would you like me to know about Luna?

I take a drink of the sweet juice, my eyes closing in surprised bliss. Her answers, when they come, please me. A mother, an artistic soul, a thinker. I nod, my lips curling upward.

...what of you? What would you like me to know about Luna?

I am happily queer, a lover and correcter of women and men. I love to read: mostly fiction like real sci-fi (Heinlein, Asimov, Robinson) or urban fantasy (De Lint immediately springs to mind). I also write: erotica usually, though I have some poems published here and there.

Silence reigns as I take another drink, my eyes gazing into hers.

I am also the mother of three~19, 16 and soon to be 13. They are everything I ever wanted in children~smart, sweet and honest.

I tilt the glass yet again,wetting my dry mouth...

Tell me, sweet Weaver, if I could help you to fulfill one fantasy...what would it be?

*Keeping my eyes on the glass in my hand I stir the melting cubes of ice with my straw. Faint color washes across my cheeks*

I'm...not sure. You fascinate me...and frighten me. You are gentle and yet forceful. You don't seem afraid to take what you want. The people I've been with seem to worry they might hurt me, which in that other space would be all too possible.

* I take a long sip of my drink to gather my thoughts more*

I'm not a big one for pain, and yet some pain at the right time crosses that line into pleasure. I guess what I need is someone who wants me and will take me even if I might resist my own desires.

*I am sure now my cheeks are bright with color. I can feel the heat of them and without thinking raise my glass and press the cool side of it against my skin*

My eyes widen imperceptibly as I listen to her softly voiced wish. I hadn't realized that she had noticed me in that way. I know I am the way she perceives but most people don't pick up on it.

I don't enjoy pain play much, unless my playmate requires it. I love sensation play~the contrast between silk and sandpaper, the feel of nails and velvet. I love to take a woman and bind her, make her watch as I tease her until she begs for release.

My eyes drop as I finish my glass of juice. Glancing around, I find a low table with a coaster on it and place the empty glass upon it.

I hope I don't frighten you too badly. I try not to be intimidating but the wolf knows what she wants.

*My hand grips my glass convulsively as I listen to her words and I lick my suddenly dry lips. What she describes has a heat gathering low in my body. I wonder if she can somehow read my mind. I have to stay calm...cool...and yet I find my head nodding in agreement. She sums it up so much better than my distracted mind could*

Someday....*my voice comes out a bare whisper and I swallow to try and bolster it, still it comes out soft, vibrating low with wanting *...Someday...perhaps I can meet your wolf...

Leaning close enough to invade her space, I reach out to touch her bottom lip, my thumb tracing it's fullness. My eyes gaze into hers, going from light brown to a deep gold. My voice drops and I inhale her scent~heat, musk, woods and vanilla...always vanilla

Anytime you are ready, sweet Weaver, my Den will open for you.

I follow that statement by closing the bit of distance that remains and catching her mouth with mine, licking the lip my thumb had traced.

I would do anything to give you that fantasy...my words are whispered against her mouth, interspersed with teasing nips...even capturing you and carrying you off if that is what you needed to let go.

I break the kiss, my hand resting lightly on her throat. I want to squeeze but I refrain. The wolf knows what I want but my Weaver isn't ready.

One day, love. You just say the word.

*My eyes take on a wicked gleam when she mentions capturing me...the idea of her hunting me through my woods gives me the most delicious shivers. I lift a hand and gently stroke her cheek unable to resist leaning forward to place a kiss on her lips. She tastes like...more. I trail light kisses along her jaw to her ear and catch the lobe between my teeth before whispering...*

One day soon, dear Luna...*Lifting my other hand I lay it over hers pressing her fingers more firmly against my throat*...I want you...want to bring out the wolf in you...

I allow myself to squeeze, once, the pressure of her hand on mine pushing me to give in.

Yes, soon.

I nod and then pull away, tugging her to her feet.

Thank you, sweet one, for spending this evening with me. You made my dressing up well worth it...Pulls her close to me so that I may wrap her in a long hug and kiss her mouth once more. I do have to go, though...work starts at 9 am...working straight through until 11 pm.

I smile at Weaver, my white teeth flashing...

Promise you will think of me with a smile until the next time I see you?

My hands drift downward, grasping a handful of rounded posterior and squeezing, just a bit more roughly than expected

*I gasp softly then laugh low as her grip on my backside causes me to jump and press against her*

I already think of you...often...now I will merely think of you more often with even more wicked thoughts than before.

*my hands caress her bare shoulders memorizing the feel of her skin*...you looked absolutely delicious this evening...thank you for such a treat. Sleep well and have a good day at work tomorrow.

*I step back and grasp my hands behind me so I don't reach for her again*....and Luna?

Oh i have enjoyed reading through both of your writings, such wonderful imagery, if only I had more talent ;)

Making his way to the refuge as the night owl smirks, he drops by for a brief moment, soaking in the heat from the fireplace, observing DW and Luna kissing, he lets a wicked grin escape his lips, if only he could stay longer to enjoy the evening, but he must make his way out again, for he is on a hunt! Swiftly making his way out, he leaves a not on the desk, thanking DW for letting him in..

I'm off for the weekend, will miss the refuge Hope both of you get the time to feel rested and smile! :)

I smile at her compliment, a barely there blush gracing my cheeks. I turn away slightly, mentally preparing myself to leave this woman and this place. The questioning note in her voice causes me to return my gaze to her face.

Yes, sweet Weaver?

Back