Daughter drops out of college. Becomes maid for parents

CurtGiles46

Literotica Guru
I like the idea of a daughter who drops out of college and has to move back in with her parents.

Her parents dislike the exercise of doing housework. They are not poor but don’t want to spend the money to hire a full salary maid.

Their daughter will become the maid at half-salary.

The daughter dislikes the maid idea but has no plan for her immediate future and she presently wants the convenience of living at home with mom and dad.

When the daughter puts on the maid outfit for the first time, she gets a weird feeling about it. Something doesn’t make sense, the maid dress is too short, it’s too sexy.

Her mom has left instructions for the underwear her daughter is to wear as maid: white bra, white panties, white garter belt, white stockings, and black high heels. The daughter thinks, “Why am I doing maid work in high heels?”

Gradually, along with the housework is added other house duties like bathing mother and father separately. Eventually, giving mother and father oral sex each morning to help them stay relaxed.

Well... I will comment seemingly out of topic, but... I speak one of the most archaic Indoeuropean languages still alive as my native. It's been updated, made almost artificial in same aspects in nineteenth century by a group of local geniuses, but those guys were explicitly conservators in many ways.

So, in this mildly analytical language (Latvian) there is two, and only two base words (stems, roots) to express idea of a human female that's not mother -- 'sieva' and 'meita' --, and the most nominal of myriad meanings of those words are: "wife" and "daughter" accordingly, and there's literally nothing else. Even the politically correct word for "woman" 'sieviete' has grammatical meaning of "wife-like-person" and the word that offload general meaning of "girl" from "daughter" is 'meitene', a word derived in a way that's mostly seen in slang words. So yes, "girl" is grammatically slang for "daughter" in Latvian.

Now, why this random language lesson? Looping back to the topic, what's the Latvian word for a live-in female maid? Of course, it is 'meita' a "daughter" literally. Yes, seriously, while there is other worlds to express that idea, the most basic word for it is just an alternative meaning of the basic word "daughter" indeed. Because, she's not-wife, and everyone who's human female and not-mother and not-wife is a daughter, and yes, a whore is too: the word for "brothel" is meitumāja = "house-of-daugters."

Last edited:
I love that this doesn't have her going straight nude, but that she's in this costume that is confusing and weird but makes sense in it's own way.

Her duty is cleaning. So it makes sense that eventually it extends to cleaning her mother's pussy after Daddy fucks it. Making sure the creampie doesn't leak everywhere when Mom gets up. Mom and Dad spend much of the day naked around the house so Mom can't have Dad's cum dripping all over the carpet. Daughter has to clean up Mom's pussy and suck it dry and then clean up Daddy's cock by licking it clean.

Eventually it ends up with her in bed with both of them, making love. They tell her that she doesn't have to do maid duties anymore, if she is willing to become become Daddy's second wife along side Mom. They will take care of the home together as a family, all of them having their own chores. She realizes that college can go to hell, all she has ever wanted was to have a family, and who better to make one with than her own Father?

I think it is a solid basis for an idea. I like the thought of the parents being very wealthy, though. Maybe growing up there was a housekeeper that wore the same slutty outfit and performed the same tasks for her parents. Mom and Dad aren’t able to separate the roles of the past housekeeper from their daughter performing the role.

Daughter has been spoiled her entire life but finally burned all her chances and now is having to learn the lesson of “hard work”. Parents are tired of treating her like a Princess. She will now be treated like “the help”.

I think it is a solid basis for an idea. I like the thought of the parents being very wealthy, though. Maybe growing up there was a housekeeper that wore the same slutty outfit and performed the same tasks for her parents. Mom and Dad aren’t able to separate the roles of the past housekeeper from their daughter performing the role.

Daughter has been spoiled her entire life but finally burned all her chances and now is having to learn the lesson of “hard work”. Parents are tired of treating her like a Princess. She will now be treated like “the help”.
I actually really like this. It breaks the daughter's arrogant attitude and entitlement. Once she has finally learned kindness, hard work, humility, and patience, then and only then do dad and mom invite her to become her father's second "wife" and "graduate" into actually becoming a member of the family again.

By this time though, she has eaten over a thousand creampies from her mother's pussy as it drips her father's cum as part of her clean up duties.

Back