Stacey's parents

Lube_it_up

Experienced
I just came across this song
Which is a parody of this song
And I thought this could be a funny story written from Stacy's point of view, where all her friends and acquaintances are trying to date or fuck her parents.

And since both songs say that her parents are divorced and her father/mother returned from a business trip. I thought that in order not to destroy this small canon, I could describe it like this: Her parents actually divorced, but in order not to expose their daughter to more stress (and since they both travel quite often for work), they decided to take turns living with her in their old house. One goes, the other stays. And in general, it seems to me that it would look better for this story if her parents divorced but remained on good friendly terms.

There's lots of reasons why divorcees would continue to cohabitate.
Stacy grows up, parents are friends and life is good. Stacy heads off to college and then a year or so later dad comes home with one of his daughters school friends. Mom is initially shocked and totally pissed. A little cuckqueaning ensues until mom remembers Stacy's prom date who works as a trainer in the local fitness gym. She brings him home one night and things get sexy.

When Stacy comes home for a surpirse visit, imagine what she could walk into.

Good one, Lube.

Back