Impregnating Daughter

Coinhunter51

Normal
A story idea daughter is married to an older lesbian in which they both want a baby to raise. Her lesbian partner has no eggs.
Daughter and her partner approach her father and ask if he would be the donor. The father originally says no he wasn’t going to be the donor. After his daughters tears and her partners pleadings. Her father agreed and expecting a specimen cup for the clinic.
When his daughter tells her father they can’t afford the clinic. He is reluctant to seed his daughter. With uncontrollable crying the father gives in to his daughters request.
After several breeding sessions his daughter becomes pregnant.

Better if the other partner's father is the donor. That way you don't have to worry about inbreeding, and the offspring would have DNA from both families, just like a normally begotten child would. Of course, then you won't have the reluctant incest angle.

Maybe they start with the other partner's father, but he turns out to have too low of a sperm count to knock her up, so they turn to her father as a last resort.

Better if the other partner's father is the donor. That way you don't have to worry about inbreeding, and the offspring would have DNA from both families, just like a normally begotten child would. Of course, then you won't have the reluctant incest angle.

Maybe they start with the other partner's father, but he turns out to have too low of a sperm count to knock her up, so they turn to her father as a last resort.
or her father unexpectedly finds he is jealous...

Great ideas

It's still highly taboo, and for a future in-law there might be some complaints, I think many would appreciate it. I've seen stories like this where it's the brother instead of the father, which works just as well, IMO.

It's still highly taboo, and for a future in-law there might be some complaints, I think many would appreciate it. I've seen stories like this where it's the brother instead of the father, which works just as well, IMO.
A brother great angle

A story idea daughter is married to an older lesbian in which they both want a baby to raise. Her lesbian partner has no eggs.
Daughter and her partner approach her father and ask if he would be the donor. The father originally says no he wasn’t going to be the donor. After his daughters tears and her partners pleadings. Her father agreed and expecting a specimen cup for the clinic.
When his daughter tells her father they can’t afford the clinic. He is reluctant to seed his daughter. With uncontrollable crying the father gives in to his daughters request.
After several breeding sessions his daughter becomes pregnant.
I would like to be the father in this story

Back