Cyclista's criterium.

Thanks

Thanks for your honest reply.. I have never been a serious cyclist obviously.. But can clearly see that it keeps you in shape. And I love your smile. Any great photo opportunities along the trail today??

Looked like a great trip , cant wait to see what comes next from you, your post always make my day , and makes a tent in my pants

An other bike pic. This is my 80km ride smile!! :D

attachment.php

Last edited:
Smile

See that makes me smile everytime !!! Thanks
And you look sooo cute:heart::rose::kiss:

Conversion

BTW 80km is just about 50 Miles.. Not that it matters or that you care..LOL But that is a long bike ride for sure!! Nice countryside and it looks like another beautiful warm day where you are!!

Your Cyclista's little cycling legs taking some well-deserved breaks! :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Legs

And warming that cute lil butt up as well!!! YUM
A pic request.. I know you are busy and on your ride and all.. Butt I dream of seeing your bare butt from behind. Just above your bike seat... That would be soo darn sexy!!! If you think of it .. I would love a pic of that.. Please:heart:

And warming that cute lil butt up as well!!! YUM
A pic request.. I know you are busy and on your ride and all.. Butt I dream of seeing your bare butt from behind. Just above your bike seat... That would be soo darn sexy!!! If you think of it .. I would love a pic of that.. Please:heart:

Well maybe. Self pics from behind aren't easy to do...

Meanwhile here's a tent pic that at first I did not want to show for the lack of, let's say, photographic quality.. ;) As you can see, focus is not on the good part! :rolleyes:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Play

Just like yesterday Cyclista.. I just wish I were next to you so I could play with them.. And thanks.. I understand about the pic.. Just a dream of mine.. The pics youve shown are dreams as well dear.. Mmmmm.. Just wish I could be there is all!!!:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Butt

Ummm BTW.. It does look like your butt is bare back there.. LOL.. Do you sleep entirely naked usually??

As I am a funny girl, here's a funny pic.. :)

Cheers!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Inuksuk

The Inuit Indians stack rocks like that and call them Inuksuk's.. They do this to mark sacred or loved spaces.. I think that perfectly fits.. And you made me laugh when I saw it!! You are truly a beautiful woman..With an awesome sense of humor and a killer smile!!:kiss::rose::heart:

Back