Cyclista's criterium.

Anyone who has done some bike, knows that sometimes you have to change outside. It's the most convenient way to do it quickly. So sometimes I have to do it. And well, it looks like this! :D

It would be a thrill to catch a glimpse of you changing. I'd be hoping that you were having a hard time deciding what to wear.

Oh, I am not in the tent anymore...
But I have this. Will it do for you?

attachment.php

Absolutely! 😍

Anyone who has done some bike, knows that sometimes you have to change outside. It's the most convenient way to do it quickly. So sometimes I have to do it. And well, it looks like this! :D

attachment.php

That is a great pic.

Damm

attachment.php

LOve your body.

I'm curious, were you giggling as this photo was snapped?

M

attachment.php

You are delightful and fun. Thank you for sharing your adventures.

Evening

Thanks for the great thoughts last night... You do look like you have so much fun out there everyday Cyclista.. About how many miles per day do you ride?? I can tell it must be many.. You are in VERY good shape.. And I agree with the others.. You have the BEST smile!!:kiss::kiss:

Thanks for the great thoughts last night... You do look like you have so much fun out there everyday Cyclista.. About how many miles per day do you ride?? I can tell it must be many.. You are in VERY good shape.. And I agree with the others.. You have the BEST smile!!:kiss::kiss:

Well, not sure what a mile is... ;)

I do all sorts of distances between 15 and 110km.
The more frequent I would say is like 40km. The distance I prefer, for some reason, that lets me finish strong enough, is 80km.

Thanks a lot!! :D

attachment.php

I'm sure other bikers show respect, by not staring at you as you change. I am very glad we can see it here, where staring is allowed!! :D:D:devil:

Mile

I thought of that after I finished typing it.. I will convert and go from there... lol
Are you on an extended trip?? Being the tent and all?? How long will you be out on this biking trip my friend?? Oh and I hope it gets just as hot today in that tent... Mmmmm You sure did make my day with those pics dear!!!:rose::heart::kiss:

Personal

Sorry if too personal.. But I was wondering if you wear panties under your biking pants?? I wouldn't figure a need for any?? Butt just curious

Sorry if too personal.. But I was wondering if you wear panties under your biking pants?? I wouldn't figure a need for any?? Butt just curious

Not too personal: It's obvious and a well-known fact that you NEVER wear underwear under cycling shorts. :)

Thank you all!! :kiss::kiss:

The bike trip has sadly ended. No more tent, but still biking! :D

Back