Cuckold BDSM

In my humble opinion there are two kinds of Cuckolding.The first is when a wife cheats on her husband and he,unable to accept it,ends the marriage.This is by far the most common type.
The second kind is where the husband does accept his wife's infidelity and the marriage and the Cuckolding contiues.These men are called Willing Cuckolds,because they get a sexual thrill from the situation.
I am a Willing Cuckold and will write my story here as soon as time allows.

Hi I I love my girlfriend fucking other men I love being her cuck and would love to hear from anyone who would love to fill her up with cum for me to lick clean

Yes very nice..for me the idea is fantasy only, as I have mixed feelings about her actually being fucked by others..I do love the idea of being a sub male who kneels to perform clean up, and ask for it on occasion with safe female friends although with strangers a dangerous thing, so I seldom can manage to find this...but of course it isnt the same as cuckold its more creampie isnt it...I do love the fanatasy of it though...

cuckold in BDSM

as an extra special birthday present to my subby husband he was allowed to watch me have incredibly hot BDSM sex with two guys and a girl while he was tied to a chair.

Never done this as I don't have a willing wife...but I would love to see her fucked silly while I watch and perhaps hold her hand. Idea of seeing her with someone else is a very powerful turn on for me.

She, OTOH, thinks I should be jealous and so it upsets her that I like the scenario.

In my humble opinion there are two kinds of Cuckolding.The first is when a wife cheats on her husband and he,unable to accept it,ends the marriage.This is by far the most common type.
The second kind is where the husband does accept his wife's infidelity and the marriage and the Cuckolding contiues.These men are called Willing Cuckolds,because they get a sexual thrill from the situation.
I am a Willing Cuckold and will write my story here as soon as time allows.

Good point Middlesex! But within the 2nd type there are 2 subtypes: 1) The Cuckold couples who enjoy the humiliation aspect; denial of sex to hubby,ridicule of his manhood,etc 2) Hotwife couples who enjoy sex outside the marriage and MFM 3somes whereas the hubby is active and the '3rd',or Bull, is more a Fuck Buddy than a Master.

The Cuckold craze thats become so popular fails to recognize the Hotwife aspect and most guys assume that couples who play are automatically seeking someone to own the wife and abuse the hubby. The degree of BDSM that is involved varies widely and sometimes its hard to pin down just what the couple is looking for.

As I think about it, the cuckold fantasy for men is kind of the equivalent of the nonconcent fantasy for women. i think it's way more prevalant than people tend to think and they are both things that the person isn't SUPPOSED to like.

I cheated on my ex, which he did not appreciate obviously, but I was suprised to find that he was reading LOTS and LOTS of cheating wife stories (he printed them out and tucked them under his mattress)

I think it's a way to take control of our biggest sexual fear. Make the monster less scary so to speak.

Your question is a bit confusing but I do feel it is understandable. For clarification I believe cuckold comes in one of two forms. One form is a threesome variation where one partner is given "permission" by their partner to play alone with someone else within the agreed limits. Normally this is a one-off or limited time encounter with the focus of remaining emotionally monogamous to each other. Second definition I believe falls under the Domination / Submission of BDSM term (Bondage / Discipline, Domination / Submission, Sadism / Machismo). Under this scenario I feel the activity includes an element of an open relationship, in which one individual in a relationship is allowed to have multiple partners while the other remains faithful. This type of situation is what I term a "lifestyle" choice whereby it becomes a part of the couple's repertoire and monogamy is not expected. In my opinion, a cuckold does not solely involve humiliation such as a man being made to wear a dress in public by his wife nor does it involve public humiliation. Therefore I believe cuckold involves sex with someone outside of the relationship and it is not humiliation unless humiliation is a part of the larger activity.

What I believe you are asking is couples who participate in cuckolds also include with the invited third person partakes in a BDSM activity. My experience with cuckold has rested with the first definition as we felt the second definition involved too much risk and cannot answer it from personal experience. Nonetheless I would suspect that any BDSM that is occurring is occurring in the primary relationship, the couple's relationship which then supports the cuckold activity.

Cuckold Lifestyle

I have been a cuckold slave to my Mistress/wife for over twenty years. It works for us. For the men who have cuckold fantasies, it only works if the wife has sincere desire for the relationship. It took MANY years to get to where we are in our D/s relationship. One essential quality of a husband who seeks to be a slave and a cuck to his wife is patience. Be careful what you wish for, you may get it.

Heather and I have been married 36 years. I slowly introduced Heather to D/s when we were first dating. My enslavement to Heather has taken a major toll on my sex life. For many years we enjoyed D/s role play as a supplement to a wonderful sex life. I guess I feel the need to state that I am neither inadequate in size or performance. Heather and I enjoyed great sexual relations. It was my desire to be her slave, that changed our sex life.

I have always had submissive fantasies and over the many years that Heather and I “played” Mistress/slave she was developing a love for being dominant. Initially, all the D/s ideas were mine. Eventually, Heather was making demands on how she wanted to be served and worshipped. I created a monster. She once told me that it was a natural transition to be a dominant woman. Our little games became rituals that Heather enforced. After our youngest child left the home, Heather moved the D/s out of the bedroom and into our daily lives. I was now licking her shoes every morning before she left for work and again when she returned. I was literally collared and leashed in the privacy of our home. Both of us were loving our position in our new lifestyle.

As my enslavement to Heather grew and I started to perform more degarding acts for her, she started seeing me more as her slave than her husband. That is when she staretd to have deisres to date other men, men she saw as her equal, not her slave.

Today, Heatherr has a steady lover. I role play her husband in public but in the privacy of our home, I am her slave.

I role play her husband in public but in the privacy of our home, I am her slave.
:rose::heart::rose:

I agree with you that it can take many years to put into practice; but once, unleashed, it has a force all its own . . . .

(In our relationship, I am the slave, which keeps the monster in check.)

Thanks for everyone who contributed to this thread. It was a very interesting discussion.

I'm more familiar with hotwife situations... but recently I've been introduced to two cuck couples as the Bull.. it has been fun. I have used my violet wand in ways I never thought about before :)

I'm surprised how fast these couples progressed to... tattoo on cock for ownership, chastity, sissification, strap-on play, etc... in a matter of a few months... starting at Vanilla.

Cuckold, as has recently been pointed out in another thread, is becoming a fetishized concept. So since 90 percent of the posts in this thread were placed by old single guys in stolen panties I'm not even going to ease my life commenting on the rest of the crap. But i will say that i think certain things that fall into the bdsm category are part of the cuckold life style AND ARE NECESSARY TO ITS PRACTICE.

Back