Cuckold BDSM

curious.....

Hi, just out of curiosity are there any women who are cuckholded or is it more something that women do to the men??

Sorry, just finding this thread very interesting and wanting to know more...

xxx

I would say it's more something women do to men, if a guy was to "cuckold" his wife, it would just be labeled as cheating.

Very fascinating thread though, i would love to give this a try, but as ever, my wife remains ever faithful....only once did she cheat, about 13 years ago, she gave my best friend a blowjob at my birthday party as they both thought i was out of the house, getting drunk in the garden...wrong, i saw the whole thing through a crack in the door, and it made me horny as hell, watching him cum in her mouth was an expierience i won't forget, and a couple of mins later, his girlfriend came up to the bathroom and took me in there with her for a quick grope/blowjob/fingerfuck.
Neither my wife or best friend ever knew that i saw what had happened, or that his girlfriend had drained my balls no less than two mins after he had emptied his into my wife (then girlfriend)

Verbal Humiliation?

The submissiveness of preparing, watching and cleaning a woman afterwards is a constant fantasy.

Does everybody include verbal humiliation as part of this act?

Women Who Are "Cuckolded"

For those curious about the flip side of cuckolding. i.e., a woman who is a cuck for her husband, try searching on the Internet for "cuckquean" or "cuckqueaning." There are a number of perfunctory word definitions out there that won't tell you much, but there are also some informative pieces that will give you insight into cuckqueaning from the female perspective.

Cheers,

WordWilling

This is a good thread - I am surprised it hasn't gotten more attention. My Goddess/wife and I are swingers. At first we met couples for basic vanilla sex and partner swapping (and we still do on rare occasion). However, as we've gotten a bit older we have really narrowed down what we enjoy. One activity is her cucking me - we have two "regular" guys (one of which we play with alone, the other of which is part of another BDSM couple) that she enjoys fucking in front of me, usually while I am cross-dressed and submissive to everyone in the room.

Goddess loves me to suck them hard and then watch while they fuck her, and clean them both off with my mouth. A few nights before New Years, after one of her "regulars" fucked her but hadn't cum, so she allowed him to fuck my ass for the first time while she watched. It was incredibly humiliating to be fucked like a dirty bitch in my ass by my wife's younger lover while she told me how hot he looks and how much she loves his cock. Unfortunately, he still didn't cum so after he made me cum from his hard cock in my ass and I collapsed on the bed, he pulled out, removed the condom and fucked her again until he DID cum, making me watch them both once more.

From a psychological perspective, Goddess loves to fuck other men while I watch but her arousal is not so much from the sexual act (tho' being multi-orgasmic, she certainly enjoys herself) or even from the humiliation and subjugation she puts me through (tho' again she DOES enjoy that too!) - it's from the control she has over my state of arousal. She has found something that she can use to crank me up and throw me down all at the same time, to whatever level she desires based on what she does and how she makes me interact with her lovers. She can control things to a very fine degree just by varying her words and actions.

Last edited:
Sucking Cock

We have done many things in the course of our marriage, but this is one that hasn't happened yet

I would love to see her get fucked by a guy, and then have the privaledge of eating his cum right out of her pussy...I normally am the dominant factor in things we do..But one day I would just love to hear her say, This guy fucked me so good, and his cum in my mouth is delicious, clean his cock and then eat my pussy dry...

Anyone in Florida willing to do that with me

Len

My particular enjoyment of the whole cuckold thing is for me much more about the use of a wife for my pleasure in front of the husband, who wishes he was that powerful but knows he is not. But something that has fascinated me much lately is the fantasy of being given a totally Surrendered wife - a woman who has no pleasure in it for herself other than pleasing me because her husband wants it.

Finding her simply bound to the bed, blindfolded, headphones playing loud music, spread-eagled with a bow on her, as her husband watches eagerly. Hole simply made available for use as I please.

Taken a step further...I used to have a boss who was sent to prison. He also turned out to be an extreme gay bottom. When he was convicted, he lost everything, and so did his wife and kids - the house, the business, etc. I imagine the most extreme cuckolding possible...writing him, telling him I could step in and save the business if he writes to his wife and tells her to do whatever I wish.

All my fun in these fantasies comes from playing with the guys with these huge repressed punishment fantasies - in some ways, it would ruin it a bit to play with a woman doing the wife part, if she was actively getting off on it. So it stays in the realm of hot fantasies with my cuckold guys from time to time. ;) I do realize how hardcore and verging on abusive of women it all is...but it happens to be an aspect of submission that is the thing that turns my crank.

Given a chance

I have had three women in my life...when given the chance in a loving and caring way and at the same time reassuring them I had respect for them too, no matter what....all three of them have shared unconventional sex with me.
Number one ...couples for swapping in the same bed.
Number two...a series of threesomes with another man and I sharing her in the same bed but graduating to hiding and listening to their moaning,groaning as he had her.
Now my dear wife last but not least who in the past was the plaything of a total of three men and me as we pleasured her in every way.....for the last few years I take her to her latest lover for overnight stays with him.
She comes home well used,sated,leaking and happy.

What a really interesting topic, feel I owe a big thanks for everyone sharing an putting in some really great posts on the subject. New to all of this an its stiring up some things I never thought would turn me on. Looking forward to reading more great posts an comments.

Love the thread, very hot topic. I had a girlfriend that cuckolded me. I never had to watch her have sex but she would come over to my place after having sex and tell me what she did, I got so aroused, she allowed me to have sex with her and I did not last long. Eventually I started giving her oral because I would cum so fast from the pure arousle. It was so amazing at times then other times I could not believe that she had me so under her control...a weird feeling that I still enjoyed

I once had a guy on this site send me a "What would you do to my wife?" PM because he'd seen a post of mine about having played online with a couple.

He was looking for a story, in essence, but when I told him that I'd take control of his wife and bring her (via my online instructions) to her climax, and do it while she was right in front of him, if he wished, he wrote back to say that he loved the idea and wanted to put me in touch with his wife.

Well, we swapped a couple more PMs, and his next one was supposed to be the one where he sent me his wife's email, but it never arrived.

I'm guessing that when my ardent friend actually sprung the idea on Wifey, she promptly bitch-slapped him around the room. :eek:

Id like to be forced to have to wear a cock chastity device with my woman wearing the key around her neck..The thought of her controlling my erections and orgasms really drives me wild. She would basically own my cock and balls..
The thought of having to pleasure her for a few days with my mouth and not being allowed to even gain an errection until she saw fit intriegues me.
My ex used to make me wash her feet for her whilst she bathed, then shave her legs and pussy for her. I've never thought I was into a womans feet before then, but she used to make me strip naked first so she could watch my cock.
The moment I'd start washing and massaging her feet my cock would get so stiff! It would very quickly be twitching, hard and dripping with precum.
She once made me go 4 days without cumming after she caught me masturbating in the shower. After 4 days she fucked her ex (unbenownst to me at the time) one night and then invited me around.. When I got there she took me into her room, lay on her bed in front of me and pulled her skirt up to her waist, her legs were spread. She had no underware on and her pussy looked red and wet. She looked at me and said "strip", I was so horny from not cumming in 4 days, that I tore my clothes off quickly, thinking i would fuck her brains out..
Once I was naked she told me to listen to her as she had something to say.. She then proceded to tell me, whilst fingering her pussy slowly, that she had fucked her ex about half an hour before and that if I wanted to get any of her pussy that day I was to crawl to her and lick it clean for her..

I was so horny that I crawled between her legs and sucked and licked her pussy for about the next hour.. She had several orgasms in that time whilst telling me all about what her and her ex had done..

She told me next time i was going to watch naked tied to a chair next to the bed..She also told me I was going to suck his cock for her amusement.

I would love to have the chance to be there as a safety net, and see just how it worked out for all involved. An exciting thing to do with an exciting lady!

I would love to have the chance to be there as a safety net, and see just how it worked out for all involved. An exciting thing to do with an exciting lady!

I really like this thread.

One of the best choices me and my girlfriend made was that she would see other men while we are together.

I never knew much about "cuckolding" till I did some research on the web. Found out we fit into this lifstyle.

She is very happy as am I. :D

more of my story

this is another part of a story i wrote that elaborates on the fantasies i had about a beautiful woman i befriended and could not have, and what i fantasized that she would do to me. It involves being in love with my female owner and being cuckolded and humiliated by her. I would have done all this for her.

THE HOUSEHOLD PET

i began to think of donna as my girlfriend. sometimes she would allow me certain leniencies. for instance, when licking her to orgasm, sometimes i would be allowed to jerk myself off to orgasm as long as i didnt show any sign that i was doing this. i got pretty good at timing my orgasm with hers and it gave me great pleasure to come with my donna, because that is how i thought of her. even though she tortured me and i wasnt allowed to hold her or kiss her, i was in love with my beautiful, lovely, cruel donna. she let me come with her because it amused her to make me lick my come off the floor.

i loved it when she whipped me on the ass or genitals, but i lived for the times when she would slap my face. it was usually when she was feeling annoyed. to arouse any emotion in my cool, beautiful lover, for i secretly thought of her that way, was heaven for me, and then i got to feel the touch of her actual hand, her beautiful, beautiful hand on my face. i loved the stinging, warm sensation of it and wished she would slap me more often. i hated it when she stopped.

sometimes when she was really in a bad mood, she would make me kneel and would whip my face with the riding crop, hurting me as much as she could. sometimes i could see her breathing heavily, her chest rising and falling, and i wished i could listen to her heart in her beautiful breast, made quicker by the excitement of torturing me, of expressing her anger.

other times donna would cooly and calmly tell me in a self-possesed, polite, matter-of-fact voice, that i was to punish myself while she watched. she would hand me the riding crop, and i would lie on the floor or on a chair with my legs spread apart, and whip my genitals with the riding crop as a punishment. i had to hit it hard, because she would know by the sound if i was cheating. donna would sit on the sofa and watch me and masturbate herself slowly to orgasm while i was lying in pain.

there was no end to donna's creativity in torturing me. one punishment was, that i would kneels hands and knees on the floor with my tongue just touching the floor. sometimes donna would bind my ankles in a spreader bar before commanding me to take this punishment. sometimes my neck would also be chained to the spreader bar, although i did not dare rise from the floor. if donna was particularly angry or playful, she would also handcuff my hands behind my back, making this punish ment even more of a shrieking hell of muscular pain and fatigue. holding my mouth open for up to an hour, my tongue touching the floo, i would build up a little puddle of saliva on the floor. donna would walk about the house, unconcerned, talking on the phone, attending to little household things, trying on pretty outfits, checking her lipstick or mascara in a compact mirror, pretending to completely ignore her miserable pathetic bitch slave sissy, drooling on the floor in pain, but if i violated the position she always increased my pain by smartly, sharply kicking my insignificant sissy balls with her shiny, petite high heeled shoe. then she would increase my punishment time for being careless and lazy. slowly a puddle of drool would build up on the floor where my tongue was touching it.

sometimes she would cover me with a coffee table she had. it had a wooden top but the sides were of a close wire mesh which allowed me to see and hear out, but which hid me from view. once while i was being punished she covered me with this cage while she entertained a male guest who was unaware of me or my torture, since she had forbidden me to make and sound. while i was in agony i had to listen to her giggle and converse with her male guest then slowly made out more and more until finally they were fucking on the couch beside me. i thought i would go completely insane.

THE CORRECTION CHAIR

donna had a chair that i sat on for punishment sometimes. the chair was a regular wooden chair with a straight back, and no arms. the seat was small and had a smooth wooden pole or dowel sticking up in the middle of the seat, about 5 inches long and a half inch thick. the prong would be lubricated and when i was told to sit in the chair i would have to slowly, painfully, wriggle my way down on the dowel until i was sitting on the seat of the chair with the dowel up my anus.

then donna would fasten me to the chair. the was a sort of clamp affair, a metal bar fastened with screws on both sides, and it went over my bag, with my testicles on the other side of the clamp and the flat, empty part of my bag clamped firmly to the chair with the screws which donna would fasten down. so then i would be clamped into the chair by my balls with a dildo up my ass, completely unable to move. the clamp also stretched my balls onto the seat of the chair so that they were exposed and vulnerable.

finally, there were clamps on the back and sides of the chair into which donna would tightly clamp my wrists and ankles. so i would be sitting in the uncomfortable chair, helpess to defend myself, my hands clamped tightly behind my back, my ankles spread apart, exposing my balls which were fastened tightly to the seat of the hard wooden chair, and feeling the violation of my asshole by the slippery dildo.

then donna would torture me, spitting in my face, slapping me with her hand, punishing me with the whip, paying particular attention to my nipples, cheeks, and my balls, which she liked to thump with the whip handle. she also liked to put her face close to mine and tease me with her tongue and lips and breath and hair, while stepping on my balls with her toe of her shoes or boots, or with the thin, shiny, long heel of her high heels.

THE BOYFRIEND

but one day after work, she was getting dressed up instead of our usual routine of staying at home. a freezing, sickening pain shot through my heart as donna explained with a smile that she was going out on a date.

i groveled and knelt at her feet, kissing her toes and anus, begging for scraps of attention, as she readied herself. as usual i was allowed to wipe her ass, bath and dry her, and i was allowed to kneel and lick her anus as she put on makeup before the mirror.

i always found my lovely donna applying lipstick to be incredibly erotic and secretly rubbed my penis against the heel of her shoe while i was licking her anus as she stood before the mirror, concentrating on painting her beautiful face to the most devastating effect.

i was dizzy, almost swooning with desire as she put on pretty lace panties and underthings, perfume, and combed her beautiful, glossy, black bobbed hair. then she left me alone.

over the coming weeks, the date became more and more of a routine. my heart was breaking, i loved her so much. i craved any attention from her, no matter how humiliating. but i had to beg just to be allowed to lick her anus or let her pee in my mouth. at a given time every day i was to let myself in the house, strip naked and kneel on the hard polished wooden floor in donnas living room, face on the floor, legs spread for a punishment. sometimes hours would pass with no punishment. every few minutes i was expected to beg for my punishment, but if i begged too often i would be penalized by being made to kneel there all evening until late into the night with no punishment or attention. if i didnt beg often enough, i would be penalized in the same way. so i tried to be respectful and timely. when donna was nearby and i thought it was time, i would quietly, sweetly murmer, "may i please have a punishiment, ma'am?" if donna was in the mood, she would kick me in the balls as a reward for my obedience.

but she loved the ritual of getting ready for the date because she knew the pain it caused me. she tortured me by making me participate more and more in readying her for her new lover, for i knew that is what he was now. she would masturbate herself while talking to him on the phone in bed while i lay there, unsatisfied and lonely and humiliated.

she made me dress her, and started teaching me to put on her makeup, which made me almost die with love for her.

i would apply her perfume and comb her hair while she talked about her lover, his thrusting, his penis, his masculine, muscular, tall body.

inevitably she brought him home and made me hide in the closet, tied up, helpless while he fucked her. she arranged things so i could see them from my spot in the closet, and smiled at me cruelly while he took her, my love. sometimes she would dress me in her pretty underthings before she knelt me in there to watch them fuck.

dressing donna to be fucked by her man became a new routine. i loved her more every day and savored the pure emotional torture of seeing her more beautiful and desirable all the time, of seeing her taken roughly and casually by this brute who cared little for her at all but who made her feel like a woman. she made me watch in secret while she was fucked anally, orally, and vaginally. ever grunt, every moan, every jiggle of her pretty breasts as she knelt on her hands and feet on the bed taking it like an animal, every toss of her hair or excited, breathless sidewise glance over her pretty white shoulder at the man who was ramming his rod into her from behind, slamming his hips against her ass, was like an ice cold knife in my heart. once, after he face fucked my lovely godess, she showed me his come in her mouth, looking directly at me and smiling her brilliant, most-popular-girl-in-school smile at me, kneeling in my secret place in the closet, forced to see his come on her lips, dripping down her chin, filling her open mouth in sticky tendrils, and she touched the corner of her mouth with her thick, wet, sensous tongue in that laughing, wanton, sensous way that i had always found achingly adorable even from the beginning, and which now nearly made me weep with the pain and depth of my never to be fulfilled desire.

discreetly she would sometimes spit his come into a jar by the bed and make me lick it off the floor later. she saved up quite a lot of it over one week long period and laughed at me while i was forced to kneel and drink it, swallowing the smelly, snotty glop and licking the dish clean.

later in their relationship, donna let me out of the closet and let me kneel beside the bed while the man fucked her or while she sucked his dick. once, after sucking him for a long time, she guided him to come on her pretty face instead of in her mouth. she then glanced down at me with a wicked smile, and indicated with one finger for me to come closer. she drew my face close to hers, then turned her cheek to me as she had on our first dates. i sat there in the bed beside my donna, slowly licking his come off her lovely cheek. i didnt leave one drop, because i was so glad to be able to lick my lovely donna's cheek.

the dressing ritual changed, too. more and more she would dress me while she dressed herself. she liked applying lipstick to me especially, and taught me how to do it. she bought me a black bob wig and underwear and taught me to wear them. sometimes she would dress me as a woman before going to bed with me or before i knelt and licked her to orgasm. she seemed to enjoy the variety of having an obediant servant girl.

dressing me as a girl gave donna a new idea to torture me. it made donna want to cuddle with me on the couch as if we were girlfriends who were just managing to suppress a lesbian attraction to each other. when i was dressed as a girl, she sometimes liked to sit on the sofa with me, holding hands and watching a movie, and cuddle and talk to me about girl things, such as the men she had had and what she had done with them, and the ones she wanted and what she wanted them to do with her. sitting there in the semi dark, watching the movie and snuggling, she would get cuddly and intimimate with me, and sometimes would rest her head on my shoulder or on my lap. if she was feeling really wicked and intimate she would smooch my neck or nibble my ear, or get really hot and bothered and slip her hand up under my skirt and rub my thighs or rub my penis through my satiny silky panties. these evenings always ended with i, her girlfriend, kneeling on the floor and servicing her anus and vagina completely with my warm, wet, willing tongue, while i went completely unsatisfied, my penis hard and leaking drops of come which made a wet spot on my tight, silky panties.

THE GOOD GIRL

as she feminized me more and more, i knew somehow what was eventually going to happen. one weekend she told me she was planning something special and told me to be sure to reserve the entire weekend.

i knew what to expect, and it excited me. the humiliation of it, just the expectation, was like a knife of ice cutting into my stomach. it made my throat tighten and made it hard to swallow.

that weekend was the most attention donna had given me in a long time. during it, i felt closer to her than ever before. i almost felt she loved me during some of the things she did to me that weekend.

friday evening, donna called me into the bathroom. the lighting was dim. she was wearing nothing. i was wearing nothing.

she lathered and shaved my entire body, taking great care that i didnt come, which i almost did several times. when i seemed close to coming she would stop me by kicking my balls or slapping me. but her carreses were beautiful. she wanted me to feel the true pain of what i would never have from her. she shaved my body completely smooth and then applied lotion to my body. laughing at my erection, teasing me, kissing my nose, nibbling my ear.

she gave me several warm water enemas, cleansing me entirely, filling me full and making me hold it, whipping me while i did, so as to prolong my pain and humiliation.

the last enema was with a large syringe full of warm ky liquid lubricating gel.

the gel was more slippery than anything. it felt like a load of loose feces inside me, it was hard to hold in. i felt like i had to go to the bathroom, but i was not allowed to.

the slippery lubricant was hard to hold inside me. there was a lot of it, and it was warm, and it seeped thru my anus and dripped down my legs a little bit.

as if i was wet with excitement for what was going to happen to me.

donna dressed me in silky white lingerie, a cute little black dress, a black bob wig just like her own pretty hair, taking time and special care with my perfume and makeup. she wanted to make me as pretty as she could. she made me apply the lipstick myself while she stood behind me, pretending to fuck me. she teased my anus with her finger, playing with the lubricant that i was having a hard time holding in. this made me so dizzy and swoony with love and desire that i could barely hold the lipstick. this was a very intimate moment, and once during this part she actually kissed me on the neck and cheek slowly, with what i felt was really love.

i loved her then more than ever before, if that was possible.

donna turned me toward her and looked at me. everything was perfect. hair, makeup, high heels that made it hard for me to walk, perfume. she put her hand around my waist, stroked my hair, bent her face to me and gently kissed me on the lips, running her tongue into my mouth.

donna leashed me and she led me into the bedroom and to a hard wooden chair with wooden arms. walking slowly, my heart was pounding as i noticed my high heeled shoes clicking on the polished hard wooden floor. "kneel here" donna said, quietly.

i knelt on the chair, facing the back, and she tied my legs to the arms of the chair tightly with thin white rope. it hurt, but that was the point. my legs were spread, forced apart. donna tied my wrists behind my back, crossed high up on my back in a painful way that left me no room at all to move my arms. the lights in the room were dim. i was sick with excitement and fear and disgust over what was going to happen to me.

donna had collared me with a thick, but soft and supple leather collar with a short steel chain.

donna caressed me in my helpless state, standing behind me, her hands reaching around to teasingly stroke my
aching, rigid penis through the thin, stretchy fabric of the cute little black dress while she blew warmly into my ear.
she actually giggled once or twice as i moaned involuntarily.

finally she said coldly, "bend over bitch" and forced my head down roughly toward the low back of the hard wooden chair. there was a metallic click, as she clipped my short leash to the chair back with a smart little steel clip fastened to the end of the chain which fit in a ring that was fastened to the back rail of the chair.

now i was bent over, helpless to use my hands, helpless to close my legs, helpless to straighten up.

donna was walking and moving very slowly now. she was thrilled, i could tell. she took from her dresser a glossy wooden laquered black baton, a half an inch in diameter and about a two feet long. she began to tease
my penis with it through the dress, running it over my body, my face. my heart was pounding from the excitement, and i felt, i hoped, that hers was too.

she forced the baton slowly into my mouth and slowly, slowly, played with me by seeing how far she could force it down my throat before i began to gag or choke. while she did this she would grind her pelvis against my spread bottom which was now wet with the lubricant, some of which had leaked out of my anus. in my pain and excitement i was afraid the whole warm runny mess might come rushing out of me, filling my silk panties, running down my legs. it was hard to hold it in. i was a wet, hot little sissy bitch.

donna began to very, very slowly and gently peel back the skirt of my dress and slowly pulled down my panties, just barely past my anus. she began to insert the baton, slowly working it in and out, enjoying my difficulty in keeping the lubrication inside me with this new penetration and stimulation. she tested my limits, seeing her far she could run the baton up inside me, enjoying it when she hurt me, trying to hurt me just a little more each time before pulling it out only to insert it again. she was testing me, seeing how deep i could take it. i had to moan and whimper involuntarily with the pain of my stretched anus and with the sick diarrhea like feeling of having to defecate, and with the effort of having to hold the slippery, warm mess inside me. but also, the sexual stimulation of the glossy, slick baton sliding slowly in and out of my anus, while my pretty donna stood so close to me, touching me, so close i could feel her warmth and smell her body scent, gave me a painfully hard erection.

we played this game for an half and hour maybe, although it seemed like much longer, and then she left the room and i was alone, wet and helpless. my anus was dripping with the lubricant which i still had to strain to hold in, which was trying to squirm its way out of me. it filled the crotch of my tight, pretty little panties. my penis was rigid against the silk of the tight panties, and there was a wet spot in the panties near the tip of my penis where some semen had started to leak out because of my unfulfilled excitement.

i could hear her and the man talking low in the next room. making little lovey sounds. cooing. laughing.

a little while later, she finally she led him in.

she knelt beside him and took out his penis which she had made hard by kissing him in front of me. he stood with it an inch from my mouth. nobody said anything for a minute. she stood beside him, arm around his waist, holding and stroking gently his big, rigid member.

"beg for it" she said.

so this was it. i was going to have to beg for my rape.

but i was afraid. i was just too disgusted. i had never touched a man. as broken as i was, i still thought of myself as male and straight. i was really afraid and ashamed to do it.

but that was just what she hoped for. this made it sweeter and more forbidden. it made his pleasure and her pleasure sweeter, to really take me by force.

she stood behind me and lowered my panties more to free my sack. then she began to torture me with the baton, sharply, smartly whacking it against my hanging, helpless balls. lightly at first, but more and more. i loved this torture, this pain and humiliation, and loved her for freeing me to do what she wanted me to do to complete my humiliation, to break me completely so i could be really hers. so she could share me with the man she loved. she was so excited that i could hear her breathing.

under her expert hand, the sharp, light, rhythmic taps of the baton against my sack were causing me blinding, sickening pain. i knew i couldnt stand the pain very long. finally i whimpered, almost in tears, "may i please suck your penis, sir?"

donna giggled and smiled, really pleased. she helped guide him into me and taught me to suck him, punishing me when i used teeth, her hand on the side of my face, guiding my head to help give him more pleasure, touching him to provide more stimulation. there was no sound but the clucking of the saliva as he glided his big, hard penis in and out of my mouth. donna stood behind him, resting her face on his shoulder, smiling dreamily, rocking against him as he slowly rocked back and forth, his member gliding in and out of my mouth.

i could hear his breathing become faster and more heavy. i heard a low groan from him, and, finally, oh yes bitch, yes, he came and i almost gagged on mouthful of his hot, sticky, slippery come. i showed it to him, letting it drip from my teeth and on my lips, licking it back in, holding it in my mouth like i had watched my lovely goddess donna do.

i was being a good girl for him and for donna.

"you may swallow" she said, sweetly.

after i had choked down my mans slimy hot gob of stinking, snotty fluid, she asked "what do you say?"

"thank you, sir"

she then pulled my panties back up and lowered my skirt and then they lay on the bed and she lazily, lovingly, kissed and caressed him, whispering and giggling together, and left me there, waiting for the next part. she had to let him rest, to get him hard again.

they got quiet for a while, watching me. finally she asks him a question i cant hear. they laugh. they get up and slowly walk over to me.

she holds the baton under my chin, raising my face to her. "you dont want to be punished again, do you?"
"no, maam"
"are you going to be a good girl?"
"yes maam, i'll be a good girl"
"are you are going to do as you are told?"
"yes maam, i'll do as i am told"

she strokes him and kisses him and makes him hard. then she teases open my dripping hole, and gently positions him, the head of his penis just touching my opening.

"beg for it" she says coldly, icily, without anger or malice.

i swallow, fear, disgust and excitement a knot in my stomach.

my voice is trembling, on the verge of tears as i beg, "would you please fuck me in the ass, sir?"

donna held the man's penis in her fist, her hand wrapped around him, preventing him from going in too far. "dont hurt him yet" i heard her whisper to her man, my man. she eased him into me. he glides in and out, deliciously stretching and violating me. the only sound is the gentle cracking of the lubricant, and his increasingly heavy breathing. i can feel donna's fist pressing against my buttocks as she limits his depth into me.

donna begins to stroke my penis. she has never touched my penis with her hand before like this, only with the sole of her shoe or with a whip or to tease me. she lightly, glindingly strokes it up and down. i am sick with excitement and love for her. i want to cry, feeling this small taste of the kind of touch the master can from my lovely donna any time he demands it. i begin to tremble, to drip. she smears a few drops of my fluid onto her fingers and slowly, so very, very slowly, begins to rub my sperm against the very tip, the head, of my penis, expertly rubbing it between her thumb and forefinger while her man eases slowly in and out of my asshole. i squirm against my bonds, trying so hard to delay my come for her, she barely touching me, me wanting to prolong the pleasure of this torture forever.

i am dizzy, almost passing out, my head swirling with ecstasy, love, pleasure, disgust, fear, excitement, and desire. my beautiful donna is actually making me come. and this time i know she will complete the act. she wants to make me feel pleasure with my man in me, to break me completely, make me his bitch.

"go in a little deeper. hurt him"

he deepens his thrust by an inch, violating me deeper, making it hurt a little, and she does something i dont understand with her hand which makes me cry out and weep with pleasure. i feel some fluttering in my anus as he comes inside me, with a low groan. then she completes me, makes me come, letting me spray freely, moaning, weeping, screaming, destroyed with pleasure and shame and love. "now you shit" she says, and at the moment i come, i let the lubricant and his fluid come streaming out of my hole, a warm, slippery diarrhea, adding to my sick physical pleasure, running down my smoothly shaved, bound and spread legs.

"what do you say?"

breathless, i whimper: "thank you, sir"

she holds him, they embrace, and she kisses him deeply and passionately, over and over. they make love on the bed, whispering, laughing.

SISSY BITCH

after that, the routine involved the three of us. my man was there more often, having my donna while i watched unsatisfied. she loved the pain this caused me, and laughed about it. she forced me to serve him, which i gladly did. i liked kissing and sucking his huge, hard, silky penis. i loved the pleasure it gave him.

i shared their bed with them, helping in their lovemaking. while fucking or sucking one another, my donna or my man would want a warm, wet tongue snaking in and out of their anus, and i was happy to do it. i sucked
and licked my couple's genitals, feet, assholes, whatever i was told. donna and my man both peed in my mouth whenever they felt like it. i served my woman and my man respectfully, kneeling at their feet.

sometimes, this would happen: the three of us are in bed, and i have to watch as donna, smiling at me wickedly, sucks off her man slowly, slowly, until he comes on her face. she then smirks and presents her cheek to me. my heart is poinding with excitement as i so very very slowly, trying to make this moment last, this moment when i can actually touch my lovely, beautiful donnas face with my tongue, because what i must do is slowly, obediently lick all of the man's come from my lovely pretty donna's face, and swallow it. in the middle of the night, in the dark, this ritual was deliriously arousing for me.

it was my responsibility to look pretty. i had to keep my self shaved completely smooth, and whenever i came over, i had to dress in sexy, pretty clothes, pretty, lacy underwear, put on sexy perfume, and wear my hair and
makeup just right. most important, i had to clean my anus with enemas and lubricate myself, because whenever my man wanted, he would raise my skirt, lower my panties, and, holding my smoothly shaven hips tightly, he would wriggle tightly in me until he came. he liked me to fight a little bit and would hurt me, forcing my arm behind my back, making me beg for it, making me cry. i loved the humiliation of it. i had to say "thank you, sir" whenever i was punished or fucked by him. and i meant it.

i was a pretty, sexy, well behaved, well dressed little sissy slut bitch.

sometimes, sleeping with both of them, i would wake up in the night. i would see my donna sleeping there in the moonlight, and be overcome as always with desire. but i was never allowed to touch her, as always. but now i had a permissible way to express my desire. i was allowed to kiss or lick my man on the penis or on the asshole. i would be so aroused, so burning for my donna, so desperate for physical contact that i would beging gently sucking him off in his sleep. this i was allowed to do and often did. if his penis was not xposed, i would usually lick his asshole gently, then gliding my tongue inside it, and usually he would awaken and guide my head over his penis to complete the act. sometimes donna would wake up and giggle or join in. i always hoped that she would wake up when i did this. i wanted her to see me being a good girl.

donna became more affectionate. sometimes she would slowly, idly, amusedly masturbate me to orgasm with the heel or toe of her shoe, while i lay helpless at her feet. sometimes she would finish me, and sometimes to torture me she would bring to the brink and leave me unsatisfied.

once, when she and i were both sucking off our man one night, she suddenly kissed me passionately and warmly on the lips. i cherished such rare moments of emotion and love from my one and only lover, my beautiful, my lovely, lovely donna, my goddess, my soul.

Back