cross dressers that want cock!

27 BBW CD in SC. I know you southern fellas love big ladies, especially the ones who know what they're doing.

Ok guys for tonight only im sooo desperate for my first cock!
Im in phoenix you must be close!
You will be my first!
I will meet any race, size, shape, or gender!
Im loosing all patience for the game!
Cum and fuck my brains out!
pm me, I will be looking! Or im me!
No cyber tonight! Just good old fucking tonight!
I will be dressed for you whether you meet me here or somewhere else!
Fuck my virgin ass now!!!!!!!

Arkansas?

Anyone from the NW part of Arkansas looking for a guy who wants to be with a CD/TV/TS?

If so drop me a PM and let's see where this goes.

hey

Hi there guys. Montreal Canada here. Love to wear my wifes panties to play. Never played with another guy dressed up before but am looking forward to it. Would love to chat with guys in the same situation as me. Bye for now.

That sucks Lindsey!!! Or more to the point it doesn't suck :( Hope you find yourself something nice and hard to suck and play with!!!

Ok guys for tonight only im sooo desperate for my first cock!
Im in phoenix you must be close!
You will be my first!
I will meet any race, size, shape, or gender!
Im loosing all patience for the game!
Cum and fuck my brains out!
pm me, I will be looking! Or im me!
No cyber tonight! Just good old fucking tonight!
I will be dressed for you whether you meet me here or somewhere else!
Fuck my virgin ass now!!!!!!!

Really, really wish I was close to Phoenix and could help you out!!,!

Ok I don't remember standing anyone up! But if I did, I want to make it up to you.! Get ypur cock to my place and ill suck you dry and ride your stiff rod till it explodes again and again and again!!!! I neef to get laid! No cyber, I'm done with that! Com;)e over and fuck me till I cant walk! I'm a. Sexy cd that has needs!

horny greeneville tn area cd

:devil::cool:i am looking for a friend with benefits. i have a serious nylon fetish and would like to find someone that will not only help me endulge but will endulge with me? i am 43yrld bi-male and would really like to find someone n the area to meet up with and to have some fun on various times?

Any girls in the Philly area? im looking for something beforen I have to go to work at 1. Just PM me or IM me at Bosozokux on yahoo

Hi. i'm new to lit. i am a submissive cd that would LOVE to suck cock! i am in Phoenix, AZ.

Ok I don't remember standing anyone up! But if I did, I want to make it up to you.! Get ypur cock to my place and ill suck you dry and ride your stiff rod till it explodes again and again and again!!!! I neef to get laid! No cyber, I'm done with that! Com;)e over and fuck me till I cant walk! I'm a. Sexy cd that has needs!
If only Phoenix wasn't so far away. You have any pics?

Ugh, by the gods!

I wish I was in Phoenix right now!
haha, I feel your angst Lindsey, I've got a bulging rock-stick that is just yearning to fill your needs :p

All it wants to do is tease your hole until you can't control yourself, then slowly thrust as deep as possible!

Back