cross dressers that want cock!

Hey girls have you found your man yet? I may have fond a guy near me but we haven't met yet. Hope you girls are having fun?!

Hey girls have you found your man yet? I may have fond a guy near me but we haven't met yet. Hope you girls are having fun?!

That sounds exciteing Lindsey. Meeting someone is often
nervewracking but still exciteing...with all the possibilities
to think about! :)

wishing you so much look and that things 'cum' your way !

we should compare notes sometime

umm,, first, would love to have you play with my nipples a bit, maybe a hand under the back of my short tight skirt , up to my panties, pushing the thong strip aside, a gentle circling on my tight hole, driving me crazy, then a gentle hand to push me to me knees in front of you. My hand rubs across the obvious bulge and my excitement grows just feeling it, so nice. Gently pulling the zipper down and undoing the button as I look up at you letting it spring forward into my hand and watch it as it hangs there, knowing I will make it soo hard. Gently pulling it toward my lips with my small hand, my lips just barely touching the head , a small kiss, holding it it against my lips, letting my tongue slip out and swirl around the head, feeling how hot it is.. just to start..

umm,, first, would love to have you play with my nipples a bit, maybe a hand under the back of my short tight skirt , up to my panties, pushing the thong strip aside, a gentle circling on my tight hole, driving me crazy, then a gentle hand to push me to me knees in front of you. My hand rubs across the obvious bulge and my excitement grows just feeling it, so nice. Gently pulling the zipper down and undoing the button as I look up at you letting it spring forward into my hand and watch it as it hangs there, knowing I will make it soo hard. Gently pulling it toward my lips with my small hand, my lips just barely touching the head , a small kiss, holding it it against my lips, letting my tongue slip out and swirl around the head, feeling how hot it is.. just to start..

Yes that sounds just what i need and to you i would finger that tight hole and maybe give a lick or two, and do some 69

eventualy i would lay you on your back, put your legs on my shoulders and gently work my way up your tight passage until you were comfortable and the i would fuck the hell out of you.

Oh God, that sounds so hot !! Feeling your hard cock push gently against my tight hole.. Wanting it so bad, Knowing that you want it. Knowing I will make it so good for you. Spreading my legs on your shoulders, pulling you closer, whispering please go slowly , at first as you enter me and I feel the heat, you feel the hot tightness as I accept you gladly. Making it so comfortable as you work inside. I watch you eyes as you push forward and I push back , beginning to take you in, feeling so wonderful, wanting more
m much more.....it will be sooo good

Oh God, that sounds so hot !! Feeling your hard cock push gently against my tight hole.. Wanting it so bad, Knowing that you want it. Knowing I will make it so good for you. Spreading my legs on your shoulders, pulling you closer, whispering please go slowly , at first as you enter me and I feel the heat, you feel the hot tightness as I accept you gladly. Making it so comfortable as you work inside. I watch you eyes as you push forward and I push back , beginning to take you in, feeling so wonderful, wanting more

I can hardly wait, I'm rock hard dripping thinking of us in total bliss. ;)

Ah....the Tropics

Sounds like Amylin is going on vacation soon.......in the tropics! And she's going to be very naughty........

Back