Create A Wrestler

in the sense that she's a huge and powerful girl, yes. actual power, not just champions and such. plus she has earned the title before...

I'm still not in an erotica writing mood, but I've got ideas stocked up for when I feel like writing them. Studdy Buddies heel turn, an escalation of the Brat Pack/Thigh Delta Sigma feud, the 2nd person story, finding the third person for the Hayt Family plus a Becky/Yasmin tag team, Ninjette trying to teach Tikka to not be afraid of not holding back, an alternate ending to the Mama Luv/Tanya McVan fight where Tanya sics one of her bodyguards on Mama... yeah I got some ideas stocked up.

Maybe it's time to start a all-stables PPV.

Which girls would I go with if I was in that world? Amber and/or Tara totally. Hot, strong, keep my lazy ass motivated at the gym.

And, underused? I dunno. Probably Kitty. As far as altergos go, Angel. She's pretty much the only one so far who's been flat out said to be better than her "real" persona.

you know what....

am I slow to get this, or is Tess' name a joke on "giantess"?

im trying to think what simone's alter ego would be with the animal's storyline. Which should be over soon. I was hoping to be a little longer with animal doing more damage to the league but i got an idea how it will end. and the whole story will make sense including the few minutes that there was silence with molly and Jack when tanya was torturing him those few minutes are going to be the crucial ones in the story

had a few alt ideas lying around i never fleshed out. Servant Simone would be a broken, craven woman, probably in a maid or slave attire, or nude with several tattoos of her master's name or something

Delicate Delia, kind of on the same lines but for Delisha. she's very dainty and ladylike, and fights when she's panicked, but still has the old power punch to back it up anyway

maybe have her become a doting mother type, or just someone whose main concern is to protect and help and service men

Sorry i haven't been posting. I just found out about killertube.com, it's got a whole bunch of good stuff... old catfighting clips I haven't seen in a decade because I downloaded them off KaZaa and lost them 2 computers back, a bunch of the Premier Productions fitness babe/fbb wrestling videos... yeah I haven't managed to last long enough to write erotica lately. At least I'll have some good ideas for matches when I finally get back to it.

yea.... the site is amazing, when it stays up. went down for like 2 months, for what we thought was legal copyright reasons but turned out it was just plain down.

for xmas going to buy myself some commision artwork

any suggestion for artist (cheaper the better)

or character

Mama feels like must. Delisha could come out fun looking. I'd say Chichi, but drawing someone looking like a 14 year old asian seems like a waste somehow...

Amber could be hot too. hell, if you could commish a match, awesome.

have been meaning to add to Ashley's thread of pics to add the ones i use for what i imagined or used as references, at that. and everyone and their mom does comissions on deviantart.
http://pumpmonger.deviantart.com/gallery/

the guy's not an artist, but has a lot of commisions done, and usually dig the artists that they come from

you know what....

am I slow to get this, or is Tess' name a joke on "giantess"?

well wouldn't be the only pun out there. Barb the barbarian, Debbie [Does] Dallas, Loot and Plunder and Captain D'Kay (Decay), and Wendy was the name of a witch from Casper, on top of her real name sounding a lot like Wednesday Adams... sure there's some i missed too

added a new character for in the El Diabla champion storyline where she beatss mellisa

a new arch nemisis

Tora Tora

have a new one kind of in the works, and trying to make her stand out as a real villainess. Eva "Der Uberfrau." A german neo-nazi (swastika tattoos and all) that i do my best to keep off of being a cross between Vicky and Amazon. or is that going too far?

not to far unpc as regular wrestler

there black character ounce consist of

A pimp
A fat guy with a bone in his nose
A evil NATION OF ISLAM group - nation of DOMINATION
and
Gangsteer

So not THAT far off
Go for it, if it playfull it might be fun. But dont go overboard with slurs. I mean I wrote INGA stories for crying out loud. Also she be fun to taken down after a big battle

Hell baroness written as boarderline racist at times.

Baroness thinks everyone who isn't some form of royalty is lesser creatures. doesn't count as racism, because she hates equally...

and i guess sensetivity isn't too big a factor in wrestling now that you mention it... so long as you have at least one positive rolemodel for that race.

also thinking of an alter ego for Timmy where he's hypnotized (maybe by Dr H, who incidentally needs more stories) into believing he IS a woman, dressing and acting like it. it would prove shockingly affective for his skills, as he'd believe he inherited the Luv strength and tactics that goes with their female side

...come to think of it, wouldn't Jack and Timmy be half brothers, if what is implied about their past is true? could explain why they're sort of "little buddy"ish in the male faction story (which i also enjoy, btw; should work more on that)

not to far unpc as regular wrestler

there black character ounce consist of

A pimp
A fat guy with a bone in his nose
A evil NATION OF ISLAM group - nation of DOMINATION
and
Gangsteer

So not THAT far off
Go for it, if it playfull it might be fun. But dont go overboard with slurs. I mean I wrote INGA stories for crying out loud. Also she be fun to taken down after a big battle

Hell baroness written as boarderline racist at times.

Yea was going to add to that
but got writer block thinking of a alter ego for Tanya mcvan and simone

some of your guys ideas were good. Maybe someone can pick up on that and i can jump in. The one where they turn into girls...cant get over the fact they use to had cocks. maybe that just me.

Also trying to figure out what finnaly change Animal to Jack. Speaking of Jack, I might give him a new rival after this. Trying to think which girl to pick. Maybe make the simone Rivarly bigger. So far the girls who fight, fight him cause Tanya asked. None of them seem to have a REAL beef with him

added 2 payper view

Grudge match one - With long standing grudges fight

Stable matches- Stables vs each other

Well when i was making animal storyline i always had in mind that animal was really a spy. And jack wanted to be caught so he could cause Tanya Mcvan downfall from within for example freeing the slaves, finding the brat pack spy. If u havent notice he already broke the sexy assassins . And after he got fucked by Zoe which wasn't part of the plan he turned back but hes just pretending to be animal. So he can finish his job with Lisa Mcvan. That was my plan anyways but before zoe fucked him he wasn't acting he really was animal

Last edited:
well that just idea since u said u had trouble thinking how to bring animal back. But its really up to all u guys on what the story will turn. I just like making my stories complicating with twists that no one see coming with leaving little clues on what going on. But u guys make this fun with u adding to the story putting me up to challenge on how to make it work which makes the story better then i had plan.

try to think of something tonight

For simone alter

After I get over that hurdle..will be writing it faster. Got a pretty good idea in my head

when u mention new rivalries with Jack i like that one about Simone. I was also thinking about maybe having monica come back since they have a little bit of a history with each other too. Im trying to think where she's been all this time maybe having her still at the jail "working" for her release and the only reason she got out for the match with Jack and jessie because of parole which she broke or something like that. But that still a work in progress but the rivaly with Jack and Simone i think is gonna to happen sooner or later since Jack will be going for the belt sometime.

Back