A collaborative story?

Redmica1980

Virgin
I hope I'm not in the wrong place, but I'd like to find a lady to help me write this story?

Ok, so what do I mean. Where do I start with this?...well, this is a story I’ve been wanting to write for about 15 years now. But…even though I’ve had lots of attempts and been almost 90% to the way to saying “I’m nearly there”…I’m still not actually there yet. No. Because…why the hell not?...isn’t 15 years long enough?…well, no…look… it’s a horny story…including bondage, D&S and a bit of an old an fashioned style that’s not everyone’s cup of tea…or Coffee even. Look..in reality, if I want this story to be as good as it should be, then I need a lady to play the part of the lady protagonist…or at least, I need her (in the sense that I’d rather have a lady to input the female characters feelings, rather than a male writer trying to guess how she feels?) to complete it. If that makes sense? It will to the right lady I’m hoping.

Anyway, I digress. Firstly, it’s an illustrated story. And I mean illustrated. When complete, it should be about 15 parts, each around 50 to 120 large images. Think pulpy fiction covers, Damsel in distress (but distress she knows she wants to be in ), film noir-ish style. DAZ studio images in a low render style (because they’ll have to be the accommodate tha many images) Think 15 minute ‘scenes’, comic style illustrated story, which the dialogue has to carry. Yet with a proper, believable plot (which doesn’t involve an alien robot with tentacles kidnapping a girl in a 40s style bikini)…ok…maybe there’s a kidnap of sorts, but it’s a believable one. I hope you get where I’m going with this?

What I should put here, is what this story is not. Its not hardcore. If you want that, this isn’t for you. It’s not demeaning to women, even if the female character is very submissive. Because, in reality, she has many strengths too. It’s not meant to demerit men either, even if the male character is a tough guy, because he’s flawed too. These are (hopefully) real characters, with real feelings, and real crises and real problems in their lives. That they went to the same High School, in the same small town, shared many of the same experiences, it’s those shared teenage years that ultimately saves them both in the end

I guess this is probably a big ask. I’ve tried “rpg forums” and writers resources etc. But I come up with the same problem. People either send a reply, then nothing…or they want to write the story themselves (which is a way of getting someone else to do the work for them). I’m simply asking for someone to help guide the story. Make it more real. More authentic. It will probably take a while. A few months at least. So, if your easily bored, or just want a quick wank story, this is probably not for you. On the other hand, if you want to stimulate the grey matter too, well, this might be worth a look. Being a 40 or so year old female, with a good sense of humour and a liking for gents with a certain gleam in their eye wouldn’t hurt either

Look, I don’t want your name, or your photo, or anything else. I just need your thoughts and feelings in an email, about what just happened in the last part, and what you’d like to happen in the next (though that doesn’t mean it will though, does it?). To help shape the story. To give it authenticity.

I’m probably flattering myself here, but I only need one person to do this. But then I hope that the effort that’s gone into writing this post will help the right person know their effort will be worthwhile

You might want to just let this post simmer here and see what you get, and not look for an individual collaboration. I say that for one reason; No One Person Here has a Story Idea that is Better than All of us put Together. In other words, we build upon one another’s ideas, sometimes taking and leaving conflicting points of view, and sometimes one idea leading to a more detailed, better idea. Togeter great stories are derived.

As for your genre, I am a little confused. I say that because I have professionally written a lot of short, storied Pulp Erotica, and am working on a non-erotic, but to-be-published, real-world Femme Fetal novel now. So, what I say has some authenticity to it: one of the core rules of writing ANYTHING is....

Be Bold

Especially for the genre of your story.

The reason why my Great Grandfather read tons of Pulp Erotic books and magazines was because back in 1930, the stories in in were NOT politically correct. While he held doors for lady’s, watched them vote in ways that changed the nation, and would be publicly whipped if they slept with men of color, that did not mean he did not want to read about it. That is Pulp Erotica; cold, dark and mysterious, and you know what, nothing has changed in 100 years.

My 82 year old mother in law could not change a flat tire on her car, nail in a two by four, or put up a painting that was level if her life depended on it; she is completely helpless in every conceivable way as the retired attorney that she is, but she LOVES Neo-Noir and Femme Fetal novels. Why? Because it is EVERYTHING she is not. That is why they are still made into movies and why Basic Instinct was a huge hit and put Sharon Stone as a A-lister. People love reading about or watching a killing bitch with no morals. Or a woman being murdered. My mother-in-law even read a mainstream novel of mine where the main character was kidnapped, nearly raped, and trying to keep from being sold into prostitution in war torn Siberia. I honestly thought it would be too much for her. She read it and said she loved it, and that it was a great novel.

So be bold.

Don’t water down your story just to be nicey-nicey. Stay true to the genre if you are going to write about it. Readers will appreciate it more because they want to escape reality and get lost in a story.

Let them.

You say you're looking, stripping all else away, for a female collaborator. Have I got that right?

I think many others here would join me in saying 'good luck with that one'. What 'females' are here are usually only so in their own mind when the wife isn't around. The genuine ones? Well, they generally have any kind of teaming up with a man, for whatever purpose, least on their mind. They're here for the jabber and little else.

You say you're looking, stripping all else away, for a female collaborator. Have I got that right?

I think many others here would join me in saying 'good luck with that one'. What 'females' are here are usually only so in their own mind when the wife isn't around. The genuine ones? Well, they generally have any kind of teaming up with a man, for whatever purpose, least on their mind. They're here for the jabber and little else.

100% correct.

Back