Looking for an editor for a multi-category story with a heavy fantasy/possession/mind control element.

DeusSexErotica

A simple man/dragon
Hello friendly editors of Literotica.

I had a dream a couple of weeks ago after an…encounter with a friend, and a nugget from that dream spawned the story I’m currently working on: The Empty Lover.

The story emphasizes several Lit. categories in different chapters, covering masturbation, erotic couplings, group sex, mind control, and a smidge of nonhuman (two of the fuckers in this story are non-corporeal). The whole thing is set in a modern fantasy about cursed dildos, doomed lovers cum sex demons, witches, and lots and lots of sex.

The women in my life all love it, but they love me, so that doesn’t make for constructive feedback.

I’m primarily looking for grammatical and continuity assistance. The whole story, when done, looks like it will be about 9 or 10 chapters, with not more than 2500-3500 words per chapter.

An excerpt from Chapter One (currently in pending status on Literotica) follows. Hope one of you is willing and able to help!

Thanks,

DeusSexErotica

Excerpt:

Jane wasn’t usually turned on by cock by itself. She’d had a few boyfriends and had enjoyed sex with them, but her enjoyment had been a person specific thing; she’d liked the guys, and the liking had driven her lust more than any individual body parts in the abstract. She loved dicks, but only attached to men she already wanted.

That discovery had been solidified the one time she’d, in a fit of extreme sexual frustration, decided to venture into a toy shop and pick up a thick, slightly squishy, wall mountable cock to impale herself on, and hopefully put a particularly bad breakup in her rear view.

That night had ended with her….unsatisfied. Naked, face first on the floor of her bedroom, a half hour trying to chase one particularly elusive orgasm ultimately ended by a singularly ungraceful moment that pulled the dildo from its suctioned perch on the wall and left her exhausted, bruised, and immeasurably grateful that she didn’t have an audience.

She’d made a solemn pact with herself that night that she would stick to vibrating clit pleasers for her masturbatory adventures from then on.

This cock though….

Back