Corrupt a Wish...

Subzero22

Virgin
Here is how this works. You have to grant the wish made by the last poster but also corrupt it in some way or form. Then you make your own wish.

An example: One person might post, "I wish I had a harem of girls."

Then someone might reply, "Your wish is granted but they are all lesbians and won't let you touch them." then they would post their wish.

So to get this started, I wish I had the best computer in the world.

Here is how this works. You have to grant the wish made by the last poster but also corrupt it in some way or form. Then you make your own wish.

An example: One person might post, "I wish I had a harem of girls."

Then someone might reply, "Your wish is granted but they are all lesbians and won't let you touch them." then they would post their wish.

So to get this started, I wish I had the best computer in the world.
Your wish is granted. You have the best computer in the world. The global economy melts down as the machines running factories, stock exchanges, the internet, power plants, and many many more vital parts of infrastructure disappear. That, however, is the least of our problems. Planes, medical equipment, cars, trains, and more suddenly cease operation.

Still, at least you’ve got bragging rights when it comes to running Call of Duty.

Boy, I wish I was healthier.

Your wish is granted. You have the best computer in the world. The global economy melts down as the machines running factories, stock exchanges, the internet, power plants, and many many more vital parts of infrastructure disappear. That, however, is the least of our problems. Planes, medical equipment, cars, trains, and more suddenly cease operation.

Still, at least you’ve got bragging rights when it comes to running Call of Duty.

Boy, I wish I was healthier.
Your wish is granted; you're healthy beyond your wildest dreams. Why, you may even live forever. Unfortunately you've been convicted of such a heinous crime you've been sentenced to a life term, with no possibility of parole, in solitary confinement.

I wish I could get that story finished.

I wish I could get that story finished.
It's perfect. The perfect story. John Steinbeck himself couldn't have done better, and in fact would have snapped his pen in half and taken up landscaping had he been around to read it.

No better story will ever be published.

But nobody will ever read it. Not even the amplification bots. Not even your mum. Not even your cat.

Nobody.

I wish I didn't have to work.

It's perfect. The perfect story. John Steinbeck himself couldn't have done better, and in fact would have snapped his pen in half and taken up landscaping had he been around to read it.

No better story will ever be published.

But nobody will ever read it. Not even the amplification bots. Not even your mum. Not even your cat.

Nobody.

I wish I didn't have to work.
Granted.
You'll now be confined to the form of an infant until your natural demise. No one expects infants to work.

I wish I had an Oscar Meier Weiner.

You have one. But it’s covered in spicy mustard that makes it unappealing to taste.

I wish for world peace!

Granted, an agressive Virus kills all life on earth, making earth peaceful and allowing it to heal.

I wish to be able to seduce any woman I want.:cool:
Mirabile dictu! And you are given the power you seek. Unfortunately, the first woman you want has a jealous husband with a double barrel 12-guage. As Andrew Marvell said, "The grave’s a fine and private place, / But none, I think, do there embrace."

I wish I understood the math of string theory.

Back