confused

littlebert72

Virgin
When asked my sexual orientation I always answer bisexual but not sure if that is true. I am a man who loves kissing fondling tits, fucking pussy and ass, etc... I also love to stroke and suck cock. The feel of a cock growing stiff and the feel of hot cum shooting in my mouth. But I don't like kissing men or being fucked by one. I have never been with a transgender person but seems like may be a perfect fit, no pun intended. Is there even a name for a male who likes everything about women but also likes to only suck a guys cock.

When asked my sexual orientation I always answer bisexual but not sure if that is true. I am a man who loves kissing fondling tits, fucking pussy and ass, etc... I also love to stroke and suck cock. The feel of a cock growing stiff and the feel of hot cum shooting in my mouth. But I don't like kissing men or being fucked by one. I have never been with a transgender person but seems like may be a perfect fit, no pun intended. Is there even a name for a male who likes everything about women but also likes to only suck a guys cock.
Killswitch.

What's to be confused about?

You do what you do and it is really no one else's business.

I don't think there is really a name for it and even so why do you care?

I'm fairly certain that a majority don't care what you do to get your jollies or what its even called. Honestly, you and your partner (whomever they are at the time) could don werewolf masks and spend the evening whoppin' each other over the head with live kitty cats. Though I'm sure the cats aren't appreciative of this whole adventure, as long as no one, including the cats, gets hurt.... Knock your socks off.

I don't think the vast majority of the world really gives a rats ass.

Why should you?

your position is so much like mine. Even for me it is hard to wrap my head around this seaming contradictions in emotions and text book definitions. NO category seam to fit and i am sure there are a ton of us in the shadows.

I’m a straight man but I have written a large amount of erotica about bisexual women, some of it from the female perspective. There’s characters in my work of other orientations also, the open-minded ones get the most action. In my fantasy universe, my avatar is also straight but he doesn’t mind doing MMF with a woman if she wants it. He just concentrates on the woman and tells the other guy to do the same. If the other guy doesn’t comply, my avatar shuts him down quickly and ends the relationship. I’ve resolved to be the same in real life. I have past trauma with gays also, and resolve to overcome it by becoming their ally regardless, long as they abide by certain ethics the traumatizers did not.

Based on the last issue- I may write at least one gay male story someday and do my utmost to make it interesting. There are a few original characters who deserve such a story in my work and the idea is in my head. We’ll see. If I ever put it out, I’m calling it “The Jugglers”.

Why categorise yourself anyway?
Just be yourself.

I got loud and had to share it with Cheyenne. She laughed aloud as well.
I must say you two are a good match. I have not been and never will be so lucky!
Hell. I gave up. As much as I would like a long happy marriage, I am just too damn old and heart sore to really get out there and roll the dice again. It may be the only true take a chance serious adult game around, but I think I am meant to be alone in the grand stage of life and love. I guess that is why I enjoy being aware of couples that it works for.

I must say you two are a good match. I have not been and never will be so lucky!
Hell. I gave up. As much as I would like a long happy marriage, I am just too damn old and heart sore to really get out there and roll the dice again. It may be the only true take a chance serious adult game around, but I think I am meant to be alone in the grand stage of life and love. I guess that is why I enjoy being aware of couples that it works for.
Thanks, that was poetic, and you made her happy. Me too. As much as I'd like to say it'll work out because you're a good guy and you deserve it- reading you for the decades that I have, I agree that you need to stay away from marriage. Maybe your purpose is to make many women happy one weekend at a time. Good luck!

Back