Confessions: What are yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I went to glamour shots for my Bday and had boudoir pics taken. ICT it didn't go over so well. Hubs was furious I would 'take my clothes off for a stranger' and he didn't think I was 'that kind of girl'. IACT I lied and said it was a girl photographer... it was a guy. A guy did my makeup too but I am pretty sure he was gay(drag) as he had to help me with my garters (I could not figure them out) and commented about having lots of experience with them.

ICT that two nights ago after not hearing from someone I really wanted, I went out and promptly got rear-ended and wound up in the ER.

ICT that for the last two days these bruised ribs, bruised lung, pulled muscles and cartilage hurt like hell when the spasming starts.

UGH That sucks rest and take it easy this weekend!

ICT I sometimes enjoy spend my time on Lit reading other peoples profiles and looking at where and what they post on the threads.

IACT sometimes this gives me a better understanding of a person than reading their own thread, if they have one.

IFCT I am not a stalker, just a student of human beings. I love the variety of people here.

Thank you. ICT I'll do my best not to let you down. :)

LOL Thanks! ;)

ICT that I am super happy it is rainy and dreary this evening so I have an excuse to stay in and under the blankets and read and do laundry tonight instead of venturing out far.

ICT this new internship I'm about to start is actually my first job I've ever had. ever. and I'm more than a little terrified. I'm a great student, but...

ICT I make a music playlist to summarize each lover, sort of my little black book.
IACT When the music covers a larger time period, that one is a much better lover.
IFCT Some songs are marked by a particular lover and I can never add it a different playlist.

ICT I make a music playlist to summarize each lover, sort of my little black book.
IACT When the music covers a larger time period, that one is a much better lover.
IFCT Some songs are marked by a particular lover and I can never add it a different playlist.

ICT I don't have that kind of patience :eek:

ICT I'm not here much.
IACT that's a very good thing...healthier too.

ICT I'm shocked to see you here.
IFCT that's mostly a joke.

IACT I'm going wedding dress shopping this weekend.

ICT life is perfect. :heart:

ICT that I find it more and more difficult to spend any time with my wife. She somewhere turned into a nasty woman. Not with me. With the kids. Ours and her brothers.

IACT I fear they are all going to end up hating her. It makes me sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back