Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess that my phone bill has gotten out of control since I rediscovered how much fun being in touch with your inner sexual deviant can be :)

I confess that I :heart: Skype. It has made my life so much easier professionally and personally. Nothing better than having a 8AM conference call with a business associate while you're sitting in fuzzy flannel penguin pants and sipping a cup of steaming cappuccino in a Christmas mug. They REALLY love that.

And no, don't you all start sending me PM's asking me to Skype with you. It ruins my mystique.

:cool:

I confess that my phone bill has gotten out of control since I rediscovered how much fun being in touch with your inner sexual deviant can be :)

May I suggest voice chat instead? All it requires is a internet connection and a headset to connect to your computer! ;)

PS: Nice pic on your profile!! ;)

I confess that I :heart: Skype. It has made my life so much easier professionally and personally. Nothing better than having a 8AM conference call with a business associate while you're sitting in fuzzy flannel penguin pants and sipping a cup of steaming cappuccino in a Christmas mug. They REALLY love that.

And no, don't you all start sending me PM's asking me to Skype with you. It ruins my mystique.

:cool:

I wonder how many unsolicited (?) PM's that sentence managed to spare you ...

Well....I'm marginally, at best, still under my 500 PM limit on my inbox. :cool:

I confess that it is most distracting, yet encouraging to try post when your av is on the screen ;-)

I also confess to having filthy delicious thoughts about the body in your av :kiss:

uhm ... technically there would be room for mine then :cool: :D

Technically, THAT remains to be seen. :p

I confess that it is most distracting, yet encouraging to try post when your av is on the screen ;-)

I also confess to having filthy delicious thoughts about the body in your av :kiss:

I confess, the figure in that AV is my own, so try to keep the filthy delicious thoughts to a dull, if not subtle, roar. It gets too noisy and I can't hear myself think. ;)

I confess, the figure in that AV is my own, so try to keep the filthy delicious thoughts to a dull, if not subtle, roar. It gets too noisy and I can't hear myself think. ;)

No deal. I confess I might have to get very loud about my delicious thoughts of you ;)

Because it's so big a wish you don't even dare :eek: :D

Well, you know what happened to the little boy that cried wolf...

And yes, size does matter, but as I have learned in my many years of accruing wisdom, it's all in the eye of the beholder. ;)

Well, you know what happened to the little boy that cried wolf...

And yes, size does matter, but as I have learned in my many years of accruing wisdom, it's all in the eye of the beholder. ;)

In fact, I do have such a good sight ... and ears to listen to your story :rose:

I confess to being in somewhat of a funk this dreary Monday morning trying to get back to work after a four day weekend that included too much food, too much alcohol, not enough rest, and a glorious win by Georgia over the North Avenue trade school nerds.

I confess I have an essay due tonight at midnight and I have not even started on the damn thing...:(

I confess that you are magnificent; i also confess that a tender whisper would most certainly precede any roar, but roar i would.

I confess that you are magnificent; i also confess that a tender whisper would most certainly precede any roar, but roar i would.

I like things that roar....fires, gale force winds, hot & bothered men. It's all good by me. :cool:

I have been masturbating daily for like atleast two weeks. Sometimes several hour long sessions a day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back