Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm

I confess that someone on Lit. turns me on and excites me more than I thought possible and drives my body and mind completely over the edge...and I can't wait to drink her in like a flowing oasis in an endless desert.....I want it!

i confess that i'm so stressed and tense and shirty right now i'd happily cut someone's heart out with a plastic teaspoon.

i could go a good punch session on a heavy bag right now. until my knuckles bleed. too bad my gym only has the poncy "hold" bags that require a partner and speed balls.

i confess that i'm so stressed and tense and shirty right now i'd happily cut someone's heart out with a plastic teaspoon.

i could go a good punch session on a heavy bag right now. until my knuckles bleed. too bad my gym only has the poncy "hold" bags that require a partner and speed balls.

"Why a spoon?"

"Because it'll hurt more, you TWIT!"

I always loved that line.

As for the rest of it, I know the feeling and I commiserate. :/

I confess that i could let some one eat my heart out with a plastic spoon if it relieved her stress

I confess that i could let some one eat my heart out with a plastic spoon if it relieved her stress

i don't want to eat it, just cause as much pain as humanly possible cutting it out then trample it beneath my steal caps into mush.

And

I confess that someone on Lit. turns me on and excites me more than I thought possible and drives my body and mind completely over the edge...and I can't wait to drink her in like a flowing oasis in an endless desert.....I want it!

Her name is Shy.....:):rose:

I confess that, in b/w writing my paper and doing other things today, I've utilized Lit for it's max potential for distraction, b/c otherwise, I think I would have lost my mind.

So thanks for keeping a girl distracted. I'm much obliged.

i confess i long for a trip with him to a cabin in the mountains and to be kayaking on the crystal clear lake.... and making love by the fireplace...

i confess that i'm freezing cold and am on my way to the hot tub for some relaxing heat.

ooooooooh ....... the heat ...

I confess that I am in the mood for some cuddling. And I'm not even a cuddly kind of girl. Ok - maybe some cuddling that leads to kissing, and petting, and maybe even....

I confess that I am in the mood for some cuddling. And I'm not even a cuddly kind of girl. Ok - maybe some cuddling that leads to kissing, and petting, and maybe even....

I confess, ilove cuddling, and kissing and petting and licking and fucking.

Tublvr: My cell won't let me quote. I'd be wearing thigh high black leather boots (you know the kind), and a lacy black bustier. No panties :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back