Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess

I long for my lovers touch. His hard kiss. His hands pulling me down... Eating me like I'm the best dessert in the whole entire world. I so want it. So long for it. Can hardly wait for it...

Want my Christmas present NOW!

I confess

I've fantasized so much today I did very little work.

His hands on my breasts. His teeth grazing my neck... His tongue in my mouth. DAMN... The taste of me on him... So perfect together... Can't wait to show him the cumfuckme heels he helped pick out... Will wear him OUT! :cattail:

I've fantasized so much today I did very little work.

His hands on my breasts. His teeth grazing my neck... His tongue in my mouth. DAMN... The taste of me on him... So perfect together... Can't wait to show him the cumfuckme heels he helped pick out... Will wear him OUT! :cattail:

Um WOW! I wish someone would say that about me :D

i confess i am nervous about my new day job that i start tomorrow.

Good luck with the new job. ;) I always get nervous when I start a new job. Just think of all the new friends you'll make. ;) Maybe someone hot?

Yum! Him calling me his dirty whore and telling me to take his cock in my mouth :devil:

one woman when sucking me off just loved it when I talked dirty to her....and she wanted it especially loud and nasty when I got ready to cum......damn...those were the days

I confess that I want a peach right now (lousy grocery store only has apples!). Then when I'm doing eating that, I'd want to eat a peach.

and while she licks my balls she takes one of them in her mouth and makes a humming sound and the vibrations are absolutely killing
I'll bet! I've used a vibe on a man before. Rubbed it up and down his cock and balls. He loved it ;)

I confess that I want a peach right now (lousy grocery store only has apples!). Then when I'm doing eating that, I'd want to eat a peach.

A really fuzzy extremely juicy peach? ;) (evil grin) the kind when you take a bite all the juice just ruins down your chin? :devil:

I confess that I really wish I were drunk right now... very drunk, on something with a mellow flavour, a decent mixer, and an astronomical proof such as would make an MIT Prof. check his math...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back